HealthWellnessCleanses & DetoxesHealth Plus
Colon Cleanse Every Day Packets, 20 ea

Health Plus Colon Cleanse Every Day Packets, 20 ea

by Health Plus

Dietary Supplement Daily To-Go Packets! Be Regular. Every Day* Daily Intestinal Cleansing* 2 Helps Support Liver Kidney Functions* 3 Safe Natural Digestive Support* Every Day Cleansebr Every Day Cleanse is a specially formulated proprietary blend designed to fine tune the tools in the body responsible for cleaning maintaining a healthy digestive tract. This power-packed formula is designed to be taken daily as the ultimate support for not only your colon, but the liver kidneys as well. Just one packet daily provides your body with the best sources of fiber including: psyllium, oat bran, rice bran brown flax seed* This combination of fiber other natural herbs digestive aids helps to ensure that your body is eliminating unnecessary waste in a healthy way, day-to-day. These days, there s a pill for everything but managing a ritual of pills can be a hassle. Now t

How well do these work? Is it something you take everyday to keep you regular?
Instead of pills, capsules, or tablets, does this product come in a powder form for those who are unable to swallow pills?
Start your review of Health Plus Colon Cleanse Every Day Packets, 20 ea!
Lauren S.
THIS STUFF IS FANTASTIC. I have terrible digestion, and I bought this hoping it could clean me out. The first few times I tried it it did nothing, but after the forth day it kicked in. I take it about an hour before bed with lots of water. In the morning I do some stretching and the bowels start moving..
Nefertiti J.
I have IBS and other GI issues + I use this as a part of my routine. The company has been around for a while. A rep at the Vitamin Shoppe helped me pick this product out. He says, his clients love the product, as well. (When anything, just check with your doctors before adding supplements).
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
not a good product makes you have diarrhea and for the price its also not worth it, i would rather use a meta mucil product