Health Plus Colon Cleanse uploaded by Magalys v.Health Plus Colon Cleanse uploaded by Leslye R.

BY HEALTH PLUS

Clean your colon with Colon Cleanse.  All Natural. High Fiber No Sugar No Sodium No Cholesterol No Calories No Fat Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Colon Cleanse supplies 5 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fiber from Psyllium Husk necessary per day to have this effect. see more...

• How long does it take before it sends you to the bathroom?1 Answers
  • Is this good to use? Does anyone recommend 1 Answers
  • How well does this work? ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Isabella B.
Currently using this product and I have to say it works well of you commit to it. The only issue I have with using this product is you are going to find that your stomach will feel funny and the texture is pretty awful and the flavor is bland. It also look unappetizing but it does fill you up and makes you eat less and you become more regular.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Definitely cleans you out. The only bad thing is that you get those god awful cramps like whenever you take a laxative, before it even starts to cleanse your insides.
Sammie M.
Your stomach feels weird after taking this colon cleanser but it does definitely cleanse you.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Bought this to try and clean out my tummy. What a great addition to my weight loss diet. I feel like things are moving, and more than anything I'm not bloated anymore.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I brought my colon cleanse at Walgreens at first I was not sure about the taste, after trying i realized it didn't have a taste it's not bad I drink it mix with fruit just like a smoothie it makes it thin. Enjoy.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Pretty good stuff ! I like to do a colon cleanse once a month just to clean out the toxins in my body. It really helps fight the bloat !
courtney b.
Boise , ID
This product will clean you out . It's amazing and makes you clean out your body fast . It doesn't upset your stomach at all and leaves you feeling lighter .
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Necesito provar este producto la verda q necesito limpiar mi colon estaria perfecto con mi cambio de vida saludable !,
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
This product is very good and does what it claims. I personally love green tea and especially this one for detoxifying purposes.
Ruth W.
Fullerton, CA
I'm a huge fan of tea !! I love green tea because it does help out with your digestive system and it more affordable than buying pills
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Does this product cause an "explosive" experience?
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Id love to try this but if you have IBS should you stay clear of this product?
Mari M.
Is this nasty ? Does it work
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has anybody tried this?
joni g.
elgin, Texas
Where can I get this I've tried advocare cleanse but would like to try something different