Home & GardenBathroomHealth-O-Meter
Health O Meter Weight Tracking Digital Bathroom Scale, Black

Health O Meter Weight Tracking Digital Bathroom Scale, Black

by Health-O-Meter

This Health-O-Meter Weight Tracking Digital Scale can make a difference in a successful health and fitness plan. Featuring advanced technology, it's precise and accurate to take the guesswork out of weight management. Known as "The Doctor's Scale," it stores information and tracks the last weigh-in for up to two users for quick and easy tracking. The 2.8" x 1.3" LCD display makes reading your weight easy while the four-load cell technology helps ensure dependable performance. This Health-O-Meter is battery-operated and measures up to 350 lbs in 0.2 lb increments. Whether you're trying to lose weight or just monitor your health, this device is designed to help makes it simple. Weight Tracking Digital Scale: > Can make a difference in a successful health and fitness plan > Health-O-Meter scale takes the guesswork out of weight management > Most advanced technology to help ensure accuracy and precision > Stores information and tracks last weigh-in for up to 2 users > Provides quick and easy tracking > 2.8" x 1.3" LCD display helps make reading weight easy > Accurately measures weight to the 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) up to 350 lbs or (159 kg) > 4-load cell technology > 2 AA batteries (included) > Easy to use with dependable performance > Measures up to 350 lbs in 0.2 lbs increments > Digital scale has a plastic platform > Box is recyclable > Use as a weight loss tool or to monitor your health

Is this a great one for use?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Health O Meter Weight Tracking Digital Bathroom Scale, Black!
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Health O Meter Weight Tracking Digital Bathroom Scale, Black uploaded by Dany N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este peso para estar saludable chequar mi peso y el de mi familia y tambien cuando voy a viajar peso mi equipaje en la casa y voy tranquila su precio es accessible. Me gu3. Lo recomiendo.
Coletha W.
Mobile, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
You’re one it is in the bathroom and keep up your weight loss and keep know what you weigh that all time
Jodi A.
It always important too know your weight however, that’s now what you can only use this for you can use it too weight your suitcase.
Sarah A.
Scottsville, NY
I've had nothing but trouble with this scale. After getting my weight, I step off then step back on only for it to give me a different weight by sometimes as much as a pound. I've changed the batteries but still can't get it to work right. Very disappointing!
DAsia W.
Gulfport , MS
Health O Meter Weight Tracking Digital Bathroom Scale, Black uploaded by DAsia W.
I was given this scale as gift to keep track of my weight during my weight gaining process. I absolutely love this scale. It's easy to use. Step on give it about 4 secs and there are your results. I also love it because it keeps a memory of your weight from the last time you stepped on the scale. It'll let you know whether you've gained or loss weight since your last weigh in. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for something afford but reliable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...