BY HEALTH O METER #17 in Kitchen Scales

Unprecedented Value in a Compact & Portable Design Measure Up to 11 Pounds with Increments as Small as 0.1 Ounce. Zero Out the weight of Containers or Weigh Multiple Food Items with the Tare Feature. Conserve Batteries with the Automatic Shut-Off Feature. Batteries Included. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
We are all trying to be healtheir and live out bodies... Right!?!? Measuring out your portions will allow for portion control. Every kitchen should have one of these handy meters.
Jaime C.
Salem, OR
As far as scales go, this one is pretty straightforward and easy to use. very user friendly. i haven't had a single problem with it, and even my 11 year old is able to use it when helping me out in the kitchen.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
This scale has helped me tremendously with my healthy lifestyle. I use it to weigh my portions after cooking to ensure I eat the correct amount of chicken, beef, fish, etc.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
The Health O Meter Multifunctional Kitchen Scale is a really great kitchen item. In my home we measure all our food and this scale makes quick work of it.