Health O Meter Dial Scale, Black

by Health-O-Meter

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Health O Meter Dial Scale, Black at Walmart.com

Advanced technology takes the guesswork out of weight management; The scale is accurate and precise; Weighs up to 300 lbs.; Compact for easy storage; Easy-to-read scale

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.00 x 2.20 x 10.10 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 3 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Health O Meter Dial Scale, Black!
Peabody, MA
Health O Meter Dial Scale, Black uploaded by Danna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s pretty small... I got it because I just need to know how I’m doing physically after getting married 😂. Does the job. Won’t purchase a new one until we have a bigger place. So one of the advantages is that I can store this anywhere since it is that small!
Cuando sentí que está subiendo de peso corrí a colores ese una báscula para ver que tanto había subido y me sorprendo por el precio tan económico que me resultó. Es ideal para lugares pequeños ya que no abarcan mucho espacio.

Looking for your answer?