Health Magazine uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY HEALTH MAGAZINE

Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert
I got a couple issues and i liked it a lot. Its a small magazine (not a lot of content) but it gives new, updated information about things in the world
Of health. If you're interested in health articles, i would recommend this
Angie D.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
I get this magazine for free and like it. I love hearing about women's health issue and good healthy food. It is not my fav but still okay mag even besides the fact I got it free of charge.
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
I have the subscription of this magazine and I like the articles they are write correct and very informative
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I spent 16 yrs working in the health filed. and I love reading about health and diseases and this magazine has it all. I love to read about research they had done in a recent disease or studies. They provide tips in how to stay healthy. I recommend this magazine y if you are concern about healthy issues
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
Great magazine. It gives you information on how to stay healthy, exercise and some fashion. I have a subscription and I like the articles on how people have lost weight and what works for them. This is helpful because maybe you have not thought of that or you may want to change things up.
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Bookworm Expert
Good magazine with interesting articles. It's not as full as most of the magazines I read. I'm all for learning new ways to live and eat healthy. The cost of the magazine is inexpensive.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Great magazine. Health magazine is great on showing us how to live a healthy life. and have good health for ever.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this magazine. It's like you have a personal trainer. I love the fitness and healthy recipes. It also provides different exercise techniques to try.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I like reading this magazine to get ideas on how to stay in shape, eat healthy, and general well-being tips.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Fallon, NV
All of the positivity to become a better person is nice to see in a magazine. There are also some nice recipes that I find myself wanting to try.
Kristina L.
What kind of stories are in this magazine?
Kristina L.
What is this magazine exactly about?
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this worth the money for a subscription?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How much do you pay for a subscription? Do they ever have specials?