Health Magazine uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY HEALTH MAGAZINE

Monica E.
Celina, OH
I love this magazine!!! I view Health Magazine online daily for tips on eating healthier, snacking healthier, and staying fit in everyday life. This magazine is a go to for tips and tricks on a healthier life! I recommend Health to everyone I know if they have a question of health.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Love this magazine! Love getting it in the mail and relaxing for a bit reading it and enjoying a cup of tea. Lots of good fitness information. Top notch magazine, good exercises and good interviews with people
Lexi B.
['Hemlock', 'NY'], NY
There’s a ton of good reads in this magazine if you’re interested in health and fitness. Tons of recipes, workouts and scientific articles. Lots of advice about health and fitness. Great magazine for those wanted to keep up with their body.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I spent 16 yrs working in the health filed. and I love reading about health and diseases and this magazine has it all. I love to read about research they had done in a recent disease or studies. They provide tips in how to stay healthy. I recommend this magazine y if you are concern about healthy issues
Chastity J.
Great magazine. It gives you information on how to stay healthy, exercise and some fashion. I have a subscription and I like the articles on how people have lost weight and what works for them. This is helpful because maybe you have not thought of that or you may want to change things up.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I got a couple issues and i liked it a lot. Its a small magazine (not a lot of content) but it gives new, updated information about things in the world
Of health. If you're interested in health articles, i would recommend this
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good magazine with interesting articles. It's not as full as most of the magazines I read. I'm all for learning new ways to live and eat healthy. The cost of the magazine is inexpensive.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
I get this magazine for free and like it. I love hearing about women's health issue and good healthy food. It is not my fav but still okay mag even besides the fact I got it free of charge.
Erin F.
I received this magazine free for awhile but chose not to get a subscription. The articles were boring and got to be repetitive. It's okay for someone looking to read about women's health issues, I was just looking for something more fitness based.
Rachel R.
If your into fitness and being health you will get a lot of use out of this magazine, I was subscribed for about 2 years, after having it that long it seemed a little repetitive. But def did not lack good information
Kristina L.
What is this magazine exactly about?
Kristina L.
What kind of stories are in this magazine?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this worth the money for a subscription?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
How much do you pay for a subscription? Do they ever have specials?