BY HEALTH KING

Health King AllergEase Herb Tea Description: 100% Natural Regulate Immune Response in Allergy Conditions AllergEase Herb Tea is made of wild scutellariae radix, solomon seal, astragalus, angelica root polygala, eleuthero, tender green tea leaf and jasmine flower. They provide baicalin, baicalein, flavone, sitosterol, vitamin b1, wogonoside, fatty acid, archiin, etc. Chinese medicine uses them to regulate the immune system especially in allergy conditions and to remove wind-heat. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Scutellariae radix, burdock, green tea and jasmine flower. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Linda T.
Not a fan of tea but decided to try this because my friends mentioned it to me and said it was good. Honestly, the taste is disgusting. It leaves a weird after taste and the only good thing about this is the price. I wouldn't recommend.
Naye C.
Deerfield Bch, FL
It's the first time I use it and I like it, the taste is rich, and I'm very into you so it made me perfect! I usually take it before bed and it has many benefits
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I was skeptical when I first tried this tea but I wanted to try something new and not so medicinal. This stuff actually worked really well, my husband actually used it too
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love not only how this taste but it does seem to help out my sinuses a bit when I am having a lot of allergy trouble, the taste is very smooth and delicious.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Absolutely love this tea! It really relaxes you and puts you in an eased mood! Soooo good!
Jenny W.
I like the look but how does it taste?
Ashley M.
Port Charlotte, FL
Does this tea leave a dry bitter taste in your mouth?
Nina G.
Would love to try this, where can I purchase?
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
I wanted to purchase this product for my friend who suffers from spring related allergies. Is it any good?
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
How well does this work?