Health From The Sun Raw Coconut Oil  uploaded by Nyrobi K.

BY HEALTH FROM THE SUN #41 in Cooking Oil

Buy on Vitamin...
Taylor S.
Caledonia, MI
A little bit of this goes a long way! It lasts for a long time depending on if you use it for more than one thing. I personally Love coconut oil! I use it daily as a facial moisturizer. Works well to keep face moisturized, yet not too oily. I use it in my hair every once in a while just at the ends or as a hair mask. Works well to hydrate dead and dried out hair. You can buy it at health stores or online (what I do) for around $10-$20! Worth your money! Would recommend to anyone!
Kenzie S.
I cannot live without Coconut Oil! This stuff is my HOLY GRAIL health product. I use it in my hair as a deep conditioner, I cook with it (must healthier than other oils), I use it as a skin moisturizer. There are endless possibilities with coconut oil!
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm all about this coconut oil! It's raw and organic which are big wins :) use it for everything from moisturizer to cosmetics recipes, cooking, baking, and even making scrubs and such. Awesome and smells really good. I trust this brand!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Health from the sun coconut oil is a great product.it has so many different uses.you can use it with cooking.you can also use it as a moisturizing skin product.The more research I do on coconut oil,the more I am amazed at what it does.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love love this Coconut Oil. It's a product that is used in many ways. I use it for cooking, skin and especially for my hair. I get mine at a local farmers market. I use it with self tanner and gives a nice glow. I mix with other hair oils to make my hair healthier.
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
Coconut oil is so useful and multi-purpose. Don't let the price throw you off, this brand is great and it lasts a long time. For sanitary reasons I buy two jars, one for my hair and skin and then one for cooking.
Jenipher J.
What don't I use coconut oil for. I've use ls cocnut oil for my hair for over 15 years. I live in the ocean so this is one thing I have used to save my hair. I also use it in my baking and skin care. That fact that it is organic makes you feel good about what you're putting in and on you body!
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOOOOVE COCONUT OIL! Coconut Oil is really the best in my opinion because it can be used for so many different things. My favorite things to use it for is removing makeup and as a moisturizer. I love to find new ways to use it and incorporate it more in my life.
Antara G.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I literally use it for everything- from cooking, to hair treatments, as a facial serum, and body moisturizer. It's all around amazing.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
I love coconut oil you can use it for SO many things! I like to put a little in my hair to make it not friZzy I use it on my face for a moisturizer cook with it.
Dom R.
How do you use your coconut oil?
Annmarie L.
Oswego, NY
How does this differ from other coconut oils?
Cievia X.
Can I substitute olive oil with this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What are all the things you use this for? If so, How well does it do for moisturizing your skin? How good is it for cooking?
Vivien A.
Is this good to use for healthy cooking& to restore ur skin.?