BY HEALTH FROM THE SUN

Health From The Sun Migra-Stick is a natural solution to quickly relieve headache pain in a chic and practical pocket format. Ready-to-use, MigraStick soothes, refreshes and relaxes. see more...

Emily M.
Emily M.
This is one of my all time favorite products! I always have one on me and I'm constantly putting it in everyone! People at work, my kids, my husband! I swear by it! You can get these at natural stores of on Amazon! Highly recommend!
Emily S.
Emily S.
This is my go to product when I get a headache or migraine. It gives me enough relief when I have a migraine for the medicine to kick in. When I have a regular headache, this usually will do the trick! I love this product and keep one everywhere I go!
Briana M.
Briana M.
I recently purchased this product, just one stick for about $10 at Whole Foods, and it works pretty well. I apply on my pressure points and on my neck when I feel neck discomfort or a headache coming on. I get terrible migraine's every so often, but only take advil or excedrin when I absolutely need it. This is a nice way to give some natural relief. Don't expect it to take care of a Stage 5 Migraine, but it actually really helps for minor headaches or shoulder pain. Not bad!