Health From The Sun Monolaurin 100 Percent Vegetarian 90 Vcaps uploaded by Kelly S.

BY HEALTH FROM THE SUN

Health From The Sun Monolaurin capsules are intended to provide nutritional support for healthy immune function and healthy digestive system function. Monolaurin is derived from raw coconut, a natural source of the medium chain triglyceride, lauric acid. Our 100% vegetarian capsules supply 1,100 mg of monolaurin per serving. Rigorously quality tested to guarantee purity, potency and truthinlabeling. Helps maintain healthy immune system function Supports a healthy digestive environment 1,100 mg monolaurin per serving Premeasured convenience in 100% vegetarian capsules Ecofriendly, UVprotected packaging Vegetarian, Vegan No Sugar Added Free of Gluten, soy, Peanut, Wheat, Cholesterol, Sugar, Alcohol, Lactose Non-GMO • Vegetable cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate and silica. • Wheat Free see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this supplement, whenever I have a cold sore break-out. Love that it's made from raw coconuts as well as completely vegetarian. Definitely would recommend to those who have cold sores.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this doing research on immune boosting vitamins. I bought them on Amazon, and they came quickly in the mail. I took them constantly with Vitamin C and definitely noticed a difference, I felt healthier and even got a better nights sleep. Whenever I start to feel sick, I take these and the vitamin c, and I notice my colds are a lot shorter. I constantly have a bottle in my medicine cabinet!
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
These are amazing! They help with my sleep schedule and my daily activity. I immediately feel much more active and energized. I love this item, I use it daily!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just like to appreciate health from the sun and producing vegetarian V caps. It's so rare for a company to not use gelatin
Vivianna H.
Doesn't have a weird taste . works really good everyone should try this products. Easy to take
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
It's Overall a great product. It does it job and doesn't have a weird taste.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
These help my day so much! I rely on it! It makes my day go by so much easier
nancy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are this pills good for??
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What are the benefits?
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this taste like coconut?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this?????????????
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does health from the sun offer coupons