BY HEALTH FROM THE SUN

Convenient and ready-to-use, MigraStick soothes, refreshes and relaxes. It is a take-along roller-ball stick that contains 100% pure and natural, steam-distilled peppermint and lavender essential oils. Each stick lasts for more than 100 applications! To use, one simply applies gentle strokes to accupressure points such as the temples, forehead and nape of the neck. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin E.
Doylestown, PA
Started using this while prevent to help with the daily tension headaches I was getting. It was a life saver! Within 10 minutes of rolling a bit on my temples and behind my ears my headache was gone. ... and bonus points, I smelled fresh! I will say that the first time I used it i was a bit alarmed as the peppermint oil in it made my skin feel tingly for a few minutes, but the sensation only lasted a few minutes and then it was gone.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Rolling this ball across my temples and forehead when I'm experiencing a migraine provides great relief. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from run of the mill headaches to migraines. This stuff is the bees knees.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get reoccurring migraines. When I put this on my temples, it will soften the pain until the migraine medicine has had time to kick in. It works wonders on regular headaches :)