Health Care Small Body Cups Anti Cellulite Vacuum Silicone Massage Cupping uploaded by Chassidy L.

BY UNKNOWN

100% Brand new and High quality Material: Silicone Approx Size: 5.5cmDIA * 5.5cmH Color: Color send randomly,May be Little Different Due to Different Monitor,Thanks for Your Understanding. 1. The technique is safe and credible. 2. There is no infection... see more...

• Does this work for cellulite? I would like to try but not...2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I have these in large and small cups. I think they work OK but I haven’t seen a change in my cellulite. There also hard to use and cause bruising if you push to hard.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
I use these on all my tough spots and for my stretch marks. I pair it with the New York biology oil. Works like a charm! It’s a little painful the first couple times but after that it doesn’t hurt at all. It’s relaxing.
Victoria T.
I bought these on amazon for $7.99 which comes with one large cup and one small one. Was very skeptical about something so simple actually working but it does!! Cupping doesn’t feel great but after a couple of days of cupping in tough spots I noticed the break up of my cellulite. You’ll need to use oil or use it in the shower with soap or lotion so that the cup glides easily. Do not leave the cup on for too long, keep the cup moving on the skin!
Grace C.
Auckland
I love this product! Does it work? Honestly I’m not sure but is it fun? Yes! This is a great product for the shower or out! You can use with soap or oil. It’s super cheap and will last forever! It does give you bruises if you go to hard so maybe it’s working! Definitely worth a try!
Nassima a.
YES I am the ideal person for this test because 1 / ... 2 / ... 3 / ... And I would be RAVIE TO PARTICIPATE in this test ... and blah blah blah .... and a THANK YOU
julise s.
1,367 reviews
 I think they work OK but I haven’t seen a change in my cellulite. There also hard to use and cause bruising if you push to hard. i dont like so much
Danielle F.
Glasgow
Does this work for cellulite? I would like to try but not sure would like to know other people’s experiences please Health Care Small Body Cups Anti Cellulite Vacuum Silicone Massage Cupping🤗

Amazon