Healing Hazel 100% Baltic Amber Baby Necklace - Cherry Polished 10.5" - 1 ct.

by Healing Hazel

Healing Hazel 100% Baltic Amber Baby Necklace - Cherry Polished 10.5

Does this work? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Healing Hazel 100% Baltic Amber Baby Necklace - Cherry Polished 10.5" - 1 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
All three of my kids had one! Definitely helped teething. The snap release helps avoid a chocking hazard. But be aware I’ve lost a few at the mall and around town from my kids pulling it off. I also bought the ribbed twist enclosure as well. And it’s more secure. But even when tugged super hard it does release. But a huge life saver when those horrid morals come in!
Saltillo, TX
My sons Amber necklace that has helped him with his teething. I recommend them to everyone!