HEALING GARDEN LAVENDER THERAPHY Healing Garden Lavender Therapy By Coty - Relaxation Body Mist 7 Oz

BY HEALING GARDEN LAVENDER THERAPHY

• Where can u buy this?? I used to use this when I was little now in ...1 Answers
  • Maybe Walmart, Target or CVS. 1 Answers
  • What stores keep this in stock? I LOVE Lavender and would love to t...1 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is so helpful and effective! I use a little before and after a stressful day and absolutely before an exam to decrease anxiety. Highly recommend!
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
This really relaxes me , love the smell of it i spray it on me and my things everyday
Wellness Guru Expert
It smells great and sexy. It's smells like sweet. I will use it all over again and again
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Smells AMAZING! My absolute favorite scent ever, I spray it on everything.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
This is a cult classic! I've been using the healing garden products for years. Lavender & Cucumber Melon are my favorite. Still inexpensive after all these years!
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON
Love the calming scent of this product! Great for bedtime. It is also very affordable.
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Where can u buy this?? I used to use this when I was little now in remembering it
Wellness Guru Expert
Maybe Walmart, Target or CVS.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
What stores keep this in stock? I LOVE Lavender and would love to try it but have never seen it in store.