HealthWellness
Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen

Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen!
How would you rate this product?
Carla M.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen uploaded by Carla M.
Today I’m so excited to share with you HealFast Rejuvenate from @healfast.rx This is a premium, anti-aging formula clinically proven to improve your skin and bones. Powerful Ingredients 🧬Verisol Collagen Powder 🧬Hyaluronic Acid 🧬Nicotinamide 🧬Beauty Vitamins A, C, E and Biotin. ✔️ Stimulates skin repair and collagen production ✔️ Improves skin moisture and smoothness ✔️ Reduces fine lines and wrinkles ✔️ Promotes cellular repair After age 20, 1% of your natural collagen is lost every year causing wrinkles, age marks, and less vibrant skin. So its really important to add a product like this to your daily routine. This is my first time taking a collagen supplement and I have to say I’m impressed. Right away I noticed a big difference in my nails. They were stronger and I experienced a lot less breakage. My skin & hair also felt stronger and brighter. It feels as if my body is experiencing a full healthy reset. Take 5 supplements per day, with water or with your favorite drink. If you’re ready to start a change for a better and healthier body check this product out. Link in my Bio, or product on my Amazon store. CUPON CODE 30GE4LME for 30% off discount.
Kala H.
Wilmington, NC
Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen uploaded by Kala H.
I received this product for free from HealFast in exchange for my honest review. Rejuvenate is a physician formulated collagen supplement that aids in improving skin health, combating skin aging, improving metabolism, boosting energy, and improving joint health. It is responsibly sourced and cruelty free. This supplement has been shown to increase collagen by up to 65%, reduce wrinkles by up to 32%, and improve skin appearance by up to 50%. The capsules are virtually odorless and tasteless. They are a bit big size-wise and you do have to take five of them at once, but it is only a once daily dose. I would recommend taking them one at a time if, like me, you have difficulty swallowing. This supplement does not upset my stomach at all. I have seen noticeable changes in my skin after taking this supplement daily for a few weeks. I have noticed both an increase in the elasticity of my skin and a decrease in the visibility of the fine lines and wrinkles on my face. I would definitely recommend giving this supplement a try if you have been thinking about adding collagen to your daily supplements.
Melissa J.
Unadilla, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Healfast Rejuvenate - Anti Aging Beauty Skin Supplement Nicotinamide + Collagen uploaded by Melissa J.
I am a supplement-person. I love them, & I have a specific routine. Sometimes, I change brands within my routine to see if I can find something 'better', & that's exactly what happened with this one. I've been taking this specific supplement for about one full month now, & ACTUALLY noticed improvements that my previous 'similar' supplement wasn't providing. For instance, I have noticed increase hair density & shine, & less shedding. I've always been self-conscious about my hair loss, so THAT is a great marker thus far. Next, the most-telling of all - is the increased growth & strength of my nails. I have an affinity for long, natural nails, & I've been trying SO hard to grow mine out but they kept breaking because they were weak. Not anymore. This supplement drastically increased the strength of my nails, & I haven't dealt with hardly any breakage. The ONLY thing I'm not crazy about, is there is a small amount of hyaluronic acid in the formula. I try to avoid the stuff, but it's really hard to find an all-encompassing supplement like this that doesn't have it included in the formulation.

Looking for your answer?