BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner (33 oz)

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner (3.3 oz.)

by Maui Moisture

Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating conditioner blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy.

How does this work for fine/thin yet wavy/ curly hair?
Does this conditioner make your hair soft?
Is this product heavy? Would it work on thin fine hair?
Start your review of Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner (3.3 oz.)!
Prabh S.
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner (3.3 oz.) uploaded by Prabh S.
I love this shampoo, conditioner and mask. I left the mask in for a few hours befire wash and it made my hairsmoother. It’s sulphate free and Silicone free.
Lyla M.
New South Wales
This product was great, it left my hair shiny and soft, but it was tough to get out of the bottle, didn’t last very long for my liking, and when I did some research it wasn’t very good for your hair. But it might be different for everyone, you should definitely try it out.
Ella C.
Sydney, NSW
This is a brilliant product and helped with my dry crusty scalp and hair, it helped me to realise that my hair is curly and thick and beautiful which I didn’t know before as I used really bad producats
Genevieve T.
Disappointing as I use the mask in the same range and love the mask. Not hydrating enough. Found consistency watery. Pleasant smell, use the mask instead.
Amy P.
Hope valley , SA
Lovely scent, makes my hair feel soft and silky small amount needed , I wish this product was cheaper then I could purchase when it's not just on special, one of the best supermarket shampoos out there
Zoe M.
Melbourne
one of the most conditioning products i’ve tried for such a good price! won’t go back, so perfect for curly hair, hydrates without weighing down the locks!
Stace M.
Melbourne
Left my hair so oily!! It smells nice but i did not like the way my hair felt after styling
Antonia G.
melb
literally saved my hair. it is amazinggggg and defs would recommend to anyone with dry brittle hair:)[product:maui-moisture-heal-&-hydrate-shea-butter-conditioner]
Seeba M.
Love this product. I use it as a leave in conditioner. Take a couple of pumps and add water. Too heavy for direct use on my hair. Have 2C fine curls. The fragrance is strong but I love it. May cause headache for people who are sensitive to strong fragrance. Very moisturising and nourishing.
Tilly R.
This product is so good made my hair super smooth giving it lots of moisture it targets dry frizzy hair the product hydrates it. This product compares to high end conditioners as it’s that good. I am highly satisfied :))
Ask a question to the Influenster community...