BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner

by Maui Moisture

Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating conditioner blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy.

How does this work for fine/thin yet wavy/ curly hair?
Does this conditioner make your hair soft?
Is this product heavy? Would it work on thin fine hair?
Start your review of Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner!
Chiná R.
Rochester
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Chiná R.
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all this stuff smells AMAZING! Like a tropical paradise! Let my hair very hydrated and moisturized and helped repair damage from dry scalp and split ends. Cost about $8 very affordable for a natural hair life saver, will definitely be trying other varieties of this brand!
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Angela F.
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Angela F.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:maui-moisture-heal-&-hydrate-shea-butter-conditioner] this leaves my daughters hair smooth, tangle free, and hydrated, but not oily or weighed down. It smells fruity with a hint of coconut.
Jo Anna Ramsey F.
Henderson, TN
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Jo Anna Ramsey F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Like the Shampoo, I wasn't that impressed unfortunately. It did leave my hair soft enough but did not leave a lasting scent like others I have tried. I have chemically treated and colored hair also. For the price point I will probably not be purchasing again.
Tristina P.
Portland, OR
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Tristina P.
Purchased at: Safeway
I've heard so much hype about this conditioner so I grabbed it and decided I must try, see if it lives up to its name. I liked how thick the conditioner was and it coated my ends well. After my hair dried, it felt a bit heavy and flat. My ends were also not looking too happy. Overall, I wouldn't recommend for MYSELF.
Veronica C.
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Veronica C.
I be using this for wire rating I like it a lot I love that smell I'm going to keep buying this next time I go to buy a different one Maui MOISTURE Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner #maui
Veronica C.
I be using this for wire rating I like it a lot I love that smell I'm going to keep buying this next time I go to buy a different one Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner #maui
Keyton K.
Wellington, FL
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Keyton K.
Purchased at: Target
Use this with the shampoo. My hair feels so soft after. Let it sit a little and your knots disappear!
Joie T.
Quincy, MA
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Joie T.
Love the smell and leaves my hair super soft. Grateful that it helps with damaged dry hair! Better than a lot of other conditioners I’ve used.
Thaís C.
Allston, MA
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Thaís C.
Purchased at: CVS
It is my first time trying this conditioner, I liked it, it is silicon, parabens, mineral oil free, it leave my hair smooth however it doesn’t leave an oily feeling afterwards.
Cocoa B.
Washington, DC
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner uploaded by Cocoa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Maui’s shampoo and conditioner are the best for hydration and they smell like a dream. The pink bottle is for damaged hair like mines. It brings back shine and makes hair less brittle. Raw coconut oil 🥥 Shea Butter and lovely oils are inside.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...