Headbands By Hippie Runner. SUPER BLINGY PATTERNS. No Slip, No Drip Headbands For Running, Walking, Exercise. Buy Three, Get One Free! [] uploaded by Jesica R.

BY HIPPIE RUNNER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• I have a hard time with keeping a headband in place. Do ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
THESE ARE MY MOST FAVORITE HEADBANDS!!!!!! I have a very hard time keeping headbands on my head but these never slip off! They are amazing! I always wear them to the gym, I wear them to work a lot of times as well. I LOVE the fact that they have so many different designs to choose from!! I’m a nurse and when I wear my Batman headband to work it’s a GREAT conversation starter for my patients. I recommend these to EVERYONE! You will not regret buying these!!
Jenni H.
Columbus, MS
I have a hard time with keeping a headband in place. Do you have any issues with these slipping?