Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBadger Balm
Headache Soother Balm Stick - 06 oz by Badger (pack of 3)

Headache Soother Balm Stick - 0.6 oz. by Badger (pack of 3)

by Badger Balm

Badger Headache Soother is rich with soothing botanical extracts that including Badger's favorite, super-concentrated menthol crystals: the essence of mint created by a freezing process. In traditional aromatherapy, eucalyptus and peppermint are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Headache Soother Balm Stick - 0.6 oz. by Badger (pack of 3)!
Rachel K.
NewJersey
We love all badger products! I carry this around in my diaper bag at all times! It has a mellow menthol scent that is not too overpowering!
Suzy W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this Is product, especially for tension headaches and computer headaches. Applies quickly and easily and works effectively and fast. Travels well and easily in pocket or purse, also great for minor muscle aches and pain, an added bonus.
Anne E.
Koloa, HI
I love the stick formula, very convenient. I have this on my bag, on my car whenever I have a headache it’s reachable. It works!

Looking for your answer?