Head Turner Body Spray 0.5 oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.Head Turner Body Spray 0.5 oz uploaded by Maren E.Head Turner Body Spray 0.5 oz uploaded by Samantha g.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Head Turner is a soft all-over body fragrance and gentle effective deodorant. For a delightly clean, fresh and feminine feeling all day. Pretty fruity, floral fragrance. Delightfully clean, fresh, and feminine see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I love wen u can get an imposter fragrance and it smells so much like the expensive verison u continue to buy the cheaper version.. YAAASSSSS this is that body spray..
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
If I could give this product 5 bus tours I would, I love this perfume spray and that it's a knock off of DKNY and I like it better than DKNY
Elizabeth C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Amazing smell long lasting and only 89cent portable best smell ever best for taking with you to the bathroom and great for on the go use
makenzee i.
lorena, TX
Great product easy to carry in a purse and also cheap to buy. Most of them smell great. The smell latest a long time.
Maren E.
I love the smell and size of the product. It's small enough to even put it in a clutch or small purse.
Patricia R.
Red Springs, NC
I love this spray!! It smells good all day and you only have yo use a little bit
Megan L.
How many people like this spray? I happen to love it. I liked another one but can no longer find it.