BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
We were given this product as a sample thru Influenster and we never looked back.  It is an awesome product and the price is right.  I am so thankful that we were turned on to this great product.  We will never be with out in our house again.  Even my husband loves it....he says it makes his hair feel soft.
Martha O.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used the sample shampoo I got in my VoxBox and fell in love with it after a couple of uses. When I finished it I went out and bought another one because I loved the way it made my hair feel soft as well as give my hair the volume it needed. It smelled great and worked wonders for my extremely thin oily hair. It didn't leave my hair oily after using it as other shampoos have. I highly recommend this shampoo because it is worth the buy.
victoria R.
Love this shampoo works so well you can not go wrong! Helps with my dry scalp while leaving my hair smooth and shiny. Smells amazing as well and doesn’t leave your hair dry feeling weird. I am very satisfied with this product
Nicole Y.
Caldwell, ID
This shampoo helped with some dandruff that I was getting plus it made my hair look full and volumized even without any finishing products. I would recommend this is you want some good volume and have issues with dandruff.
Heather C.
san jacinto
I received this product in my last Influenster box. I really liked using it and it left my hair feeling so soft. It lathered very nicely but I wasn’t a fan of the sent. I was very satisfied with the product.
Lynn L.
Got this in my Box. I bring it with me when I'm travelling for work. Its great that it's a 2-in-1 and that I dont have to spend extra space/time to bring with me. I dont see any extra/more volume in my hair. I have a digital perm in and it didnt seem to make my hair drier than usual. In true head and shoulders fashion, I typically see flakes around the change of the seasons and havent seen any!
Jocelyn H.
Love the smell, love the volume boost, the only thing I don't love is that I have to use a bunch of conditioner after! I usually buy head and shoulders 2-in-1 but I would buy this on its own, too. I've been using h&s for years so y'know. Brand loyalty.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the Volume Boost Shampoo! I have very short hair, and I need help with Volume. This shampoo does just that! It adds volume without having to add multiple products to my hair. Very satisfied with H&S
Shana S.
The smell and texture are awesome. I've used head and shoulders before but i really enjoy this, its helped alot with my scalp. yay for having less dandruff! I would totally buy whenever i run out of this, but i doubt that'll be soon since theres so much!
Lina C.
I loved the smell of this shampoo. I’m a regular user of head and shoulders (the normal blue one) and I actually liked this one more. The scent is better and I feel like it actually keeps my scalp flake free longer and less oily. The normal blue bottle doesn’t do much for me so I’m not sure why I kept using it but will switch to this one. I will definitely buy again once I run out!!!

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?