BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Whitley H.
Grand Saline, TX
Smells wonderful. Gives my hair much needed boast while making it shine and manageable. Will definitely purchase in the future.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My scalp is very dry and can be itchy. This product made a difference after just one wash. And it smells wonderful!
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA
I enjoyed this version of head and shoulders. The smell was nice, standard for this brand. Lathered well, which I love. However, I felt it really dried my hair out. A bit more than most shampoos I've used. I have thick, course, curly hair.
Ramona T.
Cary, NC
Was so surprised by the quality my hair feels great! Much gentler on my scalp than other brands. I use to not like head and shoulders because it was only in a combo. But I love that they come separately!
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
I was sent this for testing purposes from Influenster and head & shoulders. I really like it. It definitely gives your hair volume. It also makes it very smooth and healthy looking. I've bought head & shoulders before for my son, because he gets a really dry scalp and it helped clear it up. I would and have recommended this to people.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I received this product for free from Influenster, and although it would likely deal well with dandruff, it doesn't do much for volume. I wouldn't not use this product for volume. It does have a decent scent, but "volume boost" is a big joke. Skip.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'VE struggled with dry scalp horrible itching and flakes for years. Almost every product out there I've tried, some work and some make it worse. Influenster sent me this particular shampoo to try out! I've tried head & shoulders many times in the past but not in the last few years. Before I felt it made my hair to dry and was harsh on my color treated locks!!
However trying it again in the Volume Boost formula was quite a nice surprise!!
1st off this stuff gives a mean lather, I personally prefer to apply to my hair 1st thing in the shower and massage it completely into my scalp! I leave it on my hair while I finish my shower routine.
As a last step I rinse with cool water and I can immediately feel the softness and volume come to life in my hair!!
I love the fact that it has a feminine smell as opposed to some other head & shoulders formulas ( to me they smell to masculine and medicinal).
This formula makes my hair super soft and easy to brush leaving behind zero tangles which also surprised me being that I have super long hair!!
As for color safe as the product claims I believe it to be true, I've been using this for almost 2 weeks every time I shampoo my color is still vibrant. Also I only air dry I never use a blow dryer and I feel my hair drys quicker as well.
My hair looks and smells clean for up to 3 days without any itching or excess flakes!!
I'm not a fan of Sulfates in my hair products and tend to use sulfate free as much as I can.
I think if head & shoulders could come out with a sulfate free version down the line that would be amazing!!!
Overall I'm quite impressed with the performance of this shampoođź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
victoria R.
Love this shampoo works so well you can not go wrong! Helps with my dry scalp while leaving my hair smooth and shiny. Smells amazing as well and doesn’t leave your hair dry feeling weird. I am very satisfied with this product
Leah W.
Gilbertsville, PA
I really did not notice much of a volume boost with my hair using this compared to other volume boosting shampoos. I also didn't notice a difference helping with dry scalp. Maybe I need to use it longer? But the scent was nice and subtle and not over powering.
Sara L.
Chino Hills, CA
As something with fine, dry hair (along with a dry scalp), I found that using this shampoo helped add volume to my hair and didn't leave my scalp itchy.  It also has a clean scent to it, without being overwhelming.  I would make a repurchase for sure.
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?