BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina E.
Catasauqua , PA
I have bad dandruff and decided to try this product. Unfortunately, it made my hair feel rough and unconditioned. It made it very hard to brush my hair. The scent however smells excellent and it did help with the itch!
Jamila A.
CAMBRIA HTS, NY
This wasn't my cup of tea I expected the shampoo to be drying and it was ..my hair was so stiff and dry !! I was hoping the the conditioner would save it but it was thick and had no slip ..so it wasn't helpful in beautifying the curls, after washing it out my hair which is normally shrunken and full was left limp with elongated curls which was very odd to say the least .. I had to put a bunch of Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie to bring my curls back to life .
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
I received this shampoo and conditioner product for free/complimentary from Influenster. I do not participate in using products that are not cruelty free. I donated this product to someone who will use it though. Thank you for the chance to participate in trying it but no thank you.
Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
I tried out the Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo and was hoping to see great volume. Unfortunately, my hair didn't look like it had any more volume than normal and was kind of limp and lifeless. I've never thought of Head and Shoulders as anything more than a dandruff shampoo and after using this that's still my opinion. If you are looking for volume, save your money. If you just want a dandruff shampoo this will probably work perfect for you!  It smelled fine and got my hair clean. I received this product from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion.
Hails D.
Kennedale, TX
I received Head and Shoulders Volume Boost shampoo from Influenster in return for my honest opinion of the product. With that I have to say that I really am no impressed with the product. I have dealt with dandruff for my entire life and have used tons of different products to try and tame it and for the most part have found things that help, this however really doesn't do anything for my dandruff and in fact I honestly believe that it made the problem worse, also haven't really noticed a difference volume wise either. I used this product 3+ times a week and personally did not have any positive results dandruff wise. However, it did smell nice and didn't make my hair more tangled than usual.
Toni C.
I received this, along with the conditioner, via Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I don't know what it is about the formula of this brand, but it always leaves my hair, for lack of a better term, crunchy. I didn't get the moisture or volume I receive from other shampoo and conditioner brands I use.
Darrisha D.
Alameda, CA
I received my head and shoulders I was impress that it was full size it smelled great but I wouldn't purchase because my hair is thick and curly and I feel like its actually made my hair a little dry it served no purpose for my hair type overall it did smell good but not for me ill rate a 4 #gotitfree #sample @influencer #voxbox
Virginia M.
Gretna, LA
It did seem to add a little volume to my hair, but kind of irritated my scalp so I gave it to a family member. #Igotitfree #Influenster
Alaina B.
I received this shampoo and matching conditioner complimentary in my Breezy VoxBox. This shampoo and conditioner is alright, nothing special in my opinion. I found it's claim of smelling great to be true, it kind of smells like sour patch watermelon candy to me, oddly enough. I personally do not experience dandruff so I cannot comment on that aspect of the product. These products claim to have a volume boosting effect. While I did notice a tiny tiny bit of added volume to my very thick hair, the products specify that they are good for fine, thin hair, so maybe it would have a more voluminous effect on thinner haired people. Overall, I did find these products to be slightly drying to my hair, though it is marketed as moisturizing. I would not purchase this on my own as it does nothing for my hair.
Yuliana J.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell but for the flake free part did not work for me. I do love the product but is not good for my dandruff Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?