BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Works fast, easy to use, good price. Very affordable and the quality is very very very good. My hair is quite wavy and thick so it takes a while to do anything to it and lots of products. This one works well for my hair type.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Really helps my dry scalp in the winter time or when i spend alot of time under the sun, smells great super affordable at dollar general, Walmart Walgreen's
Jamie L.
Spokane
Love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. So amazing, it keeps my scalf dandruff free. Love it, would definitely recommend
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
It great I love this products I very fantastic and use everyday this spencive but it ok for me
Kathy G.
I like this shampoo.  I get dry scalp  and I can use this just once or twice and can tell a huge difference.  lather is fine.
victoria j.
United states
Whenever my dandruff is really bad this shampoo always seems to help. I would reccomend yo anyone looking for over the counter solution
Star W.
AUBURNDALE, FL
This shampoo helps give my hair some nice "lift" when I'm wanting some more volume in my life. It leaves my hair looking amazing and smells really good!
Carly G.
Charlotte
I get occasional dry scalp and this helps instantaneously. I use it maybe once a month for the cold season and it literally solves all of my scalp issues!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I've used this when I had dandruff and it cleaned it all up within a few days! It also smells amazing and left my hair so shiny and clean!
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?