BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica F.
I love H&S! After receiving a keratin treatment, it helped revived my hair back to its normal style. It makes my hair not only clean, but looking flawless!
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
We were given this product as a sample thru Influenster and we never looked back.  It is an awesome product and the price is right.  I am so thankful that we were turned on to this great product.  We will never be with out in our house again.  Even my husband loves it....he says it makes his hair feel soft.
Martha O.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used the sample shampoo I got in my VoxBox and fell in love with it after a couple of uses. When I finished it I went out and bought another one because I loved the way it made my hair feel soft as well as give my hair the volume it needed. It smelled great and worked wonders for my extremely thin oily hair. It didn't leave my hair oily after using it as other shampoos have. I highly recommend this shampoo because it is worth the buy.
victoria R.
Love this shampoo works so well you can not go wrong! Helps with my dry scalp while leaving my hair smooth and shiny. Smells amazing as well and doesn’t leave your hair dry feeling weird. I am very satisfied with this product
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Whenever winter time comes around I have to start using this shampoo because I always get flakes around that time and this manages it. Can't use any other brand to control it
Heather C.
san jacinto
I received this product in my last Influenster box. I really liked using it and it left my hair feeling so soft. It lathered very nicely but I wasn’t a fan of the sent. I was very satisfied with the product.
Teodora C.
London
This is the most basic shampoo there is and at a really good price. I absolutely love it. I have a fussy scalp that can’t handle a lot of hydration but at the same one it ca get quite dry and flaky. This shampoo works the best for my hair and I would highly recommend it if you have fussy hair. It cleans your hair without leaving it greasy and on top of making it voluptuous it makes it really soft as well highly recommend!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the Volume Boost Shampoo! I have very short hair, and I need help with Volume. This shampoo does just that! It adds volume without having to add multiple products to my hair. Very satisfied with H&S
Shana S.
The smell and texture are awesome. I've used head and shoulders before but i really enjoy this, its helped alot with my scalp. yay for having less dandruff! I would totally buy whenever i run out of this, but i doubt that'll be soon since theres so much!
Sara a.
I suffer from dandruff, mostly i've noticed why my scalp is dry. Before using heads and shoulders I would constantly scratch my head thus producing dandruff. I realized after using the shampoo what caused the lessening of the dandruff was my head was I was less itchy thus producing less dandruff. So overall it did help me and resulted in less dandruff and I do recommend it.
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?