BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mackenzie O.
Russellville , AR
I have just recently started battling dandruff. I was beyond excited to try this product. I love how well it lathered and I could feel it cleansing my scalp. I tend to have somewhat oily hair and this made it feel so clean! Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo
Morgan C.
Kansas City, KS
I have finally found a shampoo that I am not allergic to! I am able to use this shampoo without my scalp breaking out and this is such a relief. Not only does my hair look better, but my scalp feels and looks better than ever before. It has a slight increase in volume and my hair looks shiny. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!
Jessica V.
Head & Shoulders has such a great reputation. I used it religiously. However, I eventually stopped. As a result, I didn't know what to expect with this VoxBox. I was so happy with my results! This shampoo lifted my roots and gave me that va va voom! It also smells amazing, made my scalp itch-free and feel clean/healthy! I am hooked!
Kelly M.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Thus shampoo smells great and soothes my itchy and dry scalp. My biggest complaint and why I often don't buy head and shoulder products (I've tried others and they all give me the same result) is they make my hair extremely difficult to comb. It's painful and I rip out so much hair trying to comb through it after using this brand.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
We were given this product as a sample thru Influenster and we never looked back.  It is an awesome product and the price is right.  I am so thankful that we were turned on to this great product.  We will never be with out in our house again.  Even my husband loves it....he says it makes his hair feel soft.
Nicoletta A.
I love how my scalp and hair feels after just one use! It doesn’t leave a film as some other shampoos do. It lathers perfectly for that “commercial feel”. I have a dry scalp so this helps so much. Only downside is the scent is a bit too strong for my liking, but not enough to deduct a star. I would absolutely buy this product.
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
The Head and Shoulder Volume Boost Shampoo is a very good product. I really enjoyed the scent of this shampoo when I opened the bottle. After using this shampoo my hair felt so soft and there was no sign of dandruff at all. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I didn't notice any difference in the volume of my hair.
Bekah S.
Ogden, UT
I've been a long time user of Head and Shoulders shampoo. I almost always have try skin and this shampoo is awesome. It lathers up so well and smells so good! It targets the dry skin I get around my hairline, and I can feel it working. This was my first time using the Volume Boost shampoo and definitely not my last!
Stevie M.
Lexington , KY
I was really impressed with this shampoo! It has a very nice scent for a dandruff shampoo. My scalp gets itchy throughout the day and this did well to keep the itch away. It made my hair really shiny and soft, but I wouldn't say it was the best at giving my hair volume. For the price, I think it's worth the money.
Stephanie T.
Lindenwold, NJ
After receiving this product free for testing purposes, I immediately had to test it out! Not only do I have a problem wtb dry scalp, but also with flat hair! So far this product is amazing!! After the first use I feel like my hair feels different and looks different!! I will definitely be buying this when I’m thru with my complimentary bottle!!
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?