BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie R.
I always struggle with keeping my scalp healthy in this awkward time between winter and spring. This definitely helped clarify my hair and make any buildup that I had disappear. I feel like my hair looks and feels super clean after using. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the scent of the shampoo could be a little better, and my hair feels a little dry. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Lauren H.
San Antonio , TX
I’m actually really impressed with this shampoo! It smells floral and fresh and makes my hair softer. I used to think Head and Shoulders was just for boys with dandruff, but this product has absolutely changed my opinion. It gives my hair a lot of volume, which is important when your hair is as long and flat as mine. I also have a very dry scalp that could use moisture (I usually use oils), but this has eliminated that step. I did receive this as a free complementary product for my unbiased review.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Unfortunately I suffer from having a very dry scalp (very embarrassing) and not many things have seemed to work for me and I have tried so many things! This shampoo does not get rid of my dandruff completely, but I do notice a HUGE difference in the amount of dandruff on my scalp which is amazing to me. I gave the product 4 stars because I don’t notice a difference in the volume my hair has, but it is a good product!
Martha O.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used the sample shampoo I got in my VoxBox and fell in love with it after a couple of uses. When I finished it I went out and bought another one because I loved the way it made my hair feel soft as well as give my hair the volume it needed. It smelled great and worked wonders for my extremely thin oily hair. It didn't leave my hair oily after using it as other shampoos have. I highly recommend this shampoo because it is worth the buy.
Amber P.
Bellevue, WA
I love this Volume Boost Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner duo!! Awesome for my dry scalp, smells delightful, an definitely gives me a volume boost (which is a godsend for my thin, short hair). I received this voxbox right on time because my hair stylist was just saying I need a little more moisture in my hair care routine. Even though the conditioner is volume boosting, it’s also very hydrating!
Lynn L.
Got this in my Box. I bring it with me when I'm travelling for work. Its great that it's a 2-in-1 and that I dont have to spend extra space/time to bring with me. I dont see any extra/more volume in my hair. I have a digital perm in and it didnt seem to make my hair drier than usual. In true head and shoulders fashion, I typically see flakes around the change of the seasons and havent seen any!
Antonia H.
Cloverdale , CA
I received my head and shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo about a week ago. Since first use I’ve been loving it. I suffer from dry scalp, oily hair (I know it’s weird) but this has been helping a lot. I will update later if my results change. For now I am very satisfied with the product.
Emily S.
I loved this product even for my coarse, curly hair (I normally would not buy a shampoo for volume but this was #free so why not try it!). The fact that this shampoo was creamy felt as if it was moisturizing my hair even during the shampooing process. It smells great and was overall a pleasant experience. I received this product to review in a #voxbox from Influenster!
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pro tip: shake before use as directed on the bottle otherwise the product is a little thin/watery in consistency. I like the smell and it seems to last pretty well. The shampoo does clean my hair, but I didn’t feel like it looked as clean as with other shampoos the day after so I wouldn’t recommend skipping a wash. It did improve volume as indicated. Overall, very good.
Whitney G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling great. I don’t really have a problem with dandruff but it has helped my husband with his. I don’t really have any complaints about this product. Thanks to Head and shoulders and Influenster I received a free sample to try and review and I will definitely consider making this purchase in the future.
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?