BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Head and Shoulders. It smells great, the consistency is nice, it is on sale every now and then, plus you get the added benefit of dandruff control. I like to use it year-round. I am happy that they came out with different kinds, like volume and hydrating boosting.
Shana S.
The smell and texture are awesome. I've used head and shoulders before but i really enjoy this, its helped alot with my scalp. yay for having less dandruff! I would totally buy whenever i run out of this, but i doubt that'll be soon since theres so much!
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Controls dandruff if you use it regularly meaning everyday. It has a great smell. I didn’t feel like it gave me “huge” volume but it helped with not making my hair lay so flat. I have long, wavy hair and it sat up a little and didn’t look so weighed down
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product for free for review purposes. I thought this shampoo had a very good scent compared to the usual scent that Head and Shoulders shampoo has. The shampoo didn't dry out my hair too much and did give it some volume
Mariah G.
Midland, TX
I love the way this makes my hair smell. I don’t have to use a lot for it to cover my hair. It helped me get more volume and reduced a lot of the flakes I used to have. I am definitely going to keep buy this and during it!!!
Sarah N.
Edmond, OK
I've used Head and Shoulders for years to keep my itchy scalp under control. I've used this version 3 times, but I haven't noticed any difference in the thickness of my hair. I received this for free in my voxbox for review.
Jessica B.
Peabody, MA
Not a bad shampoo just might not be the one for me. I have thick curly hair that needs a lot of moisture. I found this to be too drying for my hair type. I personally didn’t like the strong floral scent. It would be nice for some but two strong for my taste. This being said the two other ladies in my house with straight thin hair liked it so I will give it a high rating as for the price it’s a good shampoo.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Unfortunately I suffer from having a very dry scalp (very embarrassing) and not many things have seemed to work for me and I have tried so many things! This shampoo does not get rid of my dandruff completely, but I do notice a HUGE difference in the amount of dandruff on my scalp which is amazing to me. I gave the product 4 stars because I don’t notice a difference in the volume my hair has, but it is a good product!
Heather C.
San Jacinto, CA
I received this product in my last Influenster box. I really liked using it and it left my hair feeling so soft. It lathered very nicely but I wasn’t a fan of the sent. I was very satisfied with the product.
Stephanie T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
After receiving this product free for testing purposes, I immediately had to test it out! Not only do I have a problem wtb dry scalp, but also with flat hair! So far this product is amazing!! After the first use I feel like my hair feels different and looks different!! I will definitely be buying this when I’m thru with my complimentary bottle!!
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?