Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
I tried out the Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo and was hoping to see great volume. Unfortunately, my hair didn't look like it had any more volume than normal and was kind of limp and lifeless. I've never thought of Head and Shoulders as anything more than a dandruff shampoo and after using this that's still my opinion. If you are looking for volume, save your money. If you just want a dandruff shampoo this will probably work perfect for you!  It smelled fine and got my hair clean. I received this product from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion.