Samantha C.
Nashua, NH
Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Dandruff Shampoo 12.8 ozI’ve been using the head and shoulders shampoo for about 2 weeks now and I love it!!! I have noticed a huge improvement in the dry scalp I WAS suffering and unlike other shampoos I’ve tried, head and shoulders volume boost actually left my hair feeling clean, silky, and manageable instead of course and flat. I would highly recommend giving this a try if you have a dry scalp. I also really recommend using the conditioner as well, it makes a difference!!