BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a shampoo that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo. With rich and creamy lather, Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Is product good for course hair?1 Answers
  • Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need...1 Answers
  • i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been suffering from dry flaky itching scalp on-off since many years now & Colorado winters has made that even worse. Somehow I found that my scalp was getting worse especially in winters. I have used lot many products but neither of them worked great or resolved my problem. I have always been away from Head & Shoulders hair products as I perceived them more as men products. My husband recently bought this shampoo as his scalp was getting too dry & scaly too. So one day out of nowhere I just decided to give it a go as I was just fed up with my scalp problem I thought it will definitely strip my hair dry & make it unmanageable but atleat it might help my scalp. To my surprise not only it calmed down my scalp it didn't seem to have any harsh effects on my hair. After the wash my hair felt softer & cleaner. I am quiet impressed with this shampoo I never expected that a Head & Shoulder shampoo might actually be good for my hair & scalp. I didn't have any issue with the smell either it fragrance was I definitely recommend it to ladies suffering from dry itchy scalp & I am going to buy a separate bottle for myself.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'VE struggled with dry scalp horrible itching and flakes for years. Almost every product out there I've tried, some work and some make it worse. Influenster sent me this particular shampoo to try out! I've tried head & shoulders many times in the past but not in the last few years. Before I felt it made my hair to dry and was harsh on my color treated locks!!
However trying it again in the Volume Boost formula was quite a nice surprise!!
1st off this stuff gives a mean lather, I personally prefer to apply to my hair 1st thing in the shower and massage it completely into my scalp! I leave it on my hair while I finish my shower routine.
As a last step I rinse with cool water and I can immediately feel the softness and volume come to life in my hair!!
I love the fact that it has a feminine smell as opposed to some other head & shoulders formulas ( to me they smell to masculine and medicinal).
This formula makes my hair super soft and easy to brush leaving behind zero tangles which also surprised me being that I have super long hair!!
As for color safe as the product claims I believe it to be true, I've been using this for almost 2 weeks every time I shampoo my color is still vibrant. Also I only air dry I never use a blow dryer and I feel my hair drys quicker as well.
My hair looks and smells clean for up to 3 days without any itching or excess flakes!!
I'm not a fan of Sulfates in my hair products and tend to use sulfate free as much as I can.
I think if head & shoulders could come out with a sulfate free version down the line that would be amazing!!!
Overall I'm quite impressed with the performance of this shampoo👍👍👍
Hails D.
Kennedale, TX
I received Head and Shoulders Volume Boost shampoo from Influenster in return for my honest opinion of the product. With that I have to say that I really am no impressed with the product. I have dealt with dandruff for my entire life and have used tons of different products to try and tame it and for the most part have found things that help, this however really doesn't do anything for my dandruff and in fact I honestly believe that it made the problem worse, also haven't really noticed a difference volume wise either. I used this product 3+ times a week and personally did not have any positive results dandruff wise. However, it did smell nice and didn't make my hair more tangled than usual.
Joanna R.
Orlando, FL
I’ve always been a big fan of head and shoulders products but I would usually use a little of my husbands bottle before using my regular shampoo and conditioner. I was never fond of the smell. These new products are clearly marketed towards women and they really hit the mark. My hair is pin straight and tends to be limp but I did find this shampoo gives me a bit of volume. I air dry my hair but I imagine if I had used tools to style I could’ve really done something. I’ll try that soon. My scalp gets pretty dry and flaky and head and shoulders is always excellent at keeping it calm. I will absolutely purchase this again in the future and I’ll probably try the other varieties too!
Katie W.
Fishers, IN
I have struggled with dry scalp off and on for years. Head and Shoulders is my go to when these dry spells hit. Most recently I've been using a very popular "natural" shampoo/conditioner system which exacerbated the dryness. I pulled out Head and Shoulders and put it to work. I have used it 3x in the past week and it has really helped reduce the flakiness associated with my dry scalp. It is a quality shampoo. It lathers well, has a subtle scent, and leaves my hair feeling clean, but not dried out. Not sure I've seen any increase in "volume" but overall it is a good product that really met my needs.

**received this product free to try and review.
Lisa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been dealing with dandruff for quite some time and when I finally received this product to try, I wasn't expecting much differences as other products. Other products that I have tried did not get rid of my dandruff completely. However, this shampoo is much better in dealing with dandruff. After my first wash, I noticed fewer dandruff and my scalp was not as dry as before. I could still see some dandruff on my scalp, but its minimal. In terms of volume, I did not notice any difference, but it doesn't matter to me. I like the smell, but it was a bit strong as compared to the conditioner.
Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
I tried out the Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Shampoo and was hoping to see great volume. Unfortunately, my hair didn't look like it had any more volume than normal and was kind of limp and lifeless. I've never thought of Head and Shoulders as anything more than a dandruff shampoo and after using this that's still my opinion. If you are looking for volume, save your money. If you just want a dandruff shampoo this will probably work perfect for you!  It smelled fine and got my hair clean. I received this product from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion.
Catharine R.
I always struggle with keeping my scalp healthy in this awkward time between winter and spring. This definitely helped clarify my hair and make any buildup that I had disappear. I feel like my hair looks and feels super clean after using. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because the scent of the shampoo could be a little better, and my hair feels a little dry. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Lauren H.
San Antonio , TX
I’m actually really impressed with this shampoo! It smells floral and fresh and makes my hair softer. I used to think Head and Shoulders was just for boys with dandruff, but this product has absolutely changed my opinion. It gives my hair a lot of volume, which is important when your hair is as long and flat as mine. I also have a very dry scalp that could use moisture (I usually use oils), but this has eliminated that step. I did receive this as a free complementary product for my unbiased review.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Hello gorgeous hair! First off, let me start by saying, I did receive this full size product free from Influenster in return for my review. Honestly, I wasn't overly excited about the product, until I popped the top open and smelled it. The scent is perfect, no chemical or medicine smell, its a light, floral scent that lasts well beyond the first day. I have fine, straight hair; the shampoo added volume without frizz and made my hair look gorgeous without the use of volumizing product or hairspray. Within 3 uses my scalp was no longer itchy or dry. I am impressed! Not a huge fan of the sulfates in the shampoo as my hair is color treated, but I will continue to use at least once a week and I will be purchasing more when my free bottle runs out. I could not be happier with the Volume Boost Shampoo...way to go Head And Shoulders and thank you Influenster!
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?