BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Looking for a conditioner that adds a boost volume? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Conditioner. Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Conditioner nourishes to leave hair touchably soft while also giving your hair the 24-hour volume boost it needs. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be protected from flakes.

Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Joanna R.
Orlando, FL
I don’t know how people live without conditioner. My hair is long, straight and limp. I don’t usually use volume specific shampoo and conditioner because it usually just means frizz. This is not the case with head and shoulders!! I’m super impressed with the weight and texture of this conditioner. I find a little goes a long way and it really keeps the hair soft. I’ve always been a head and shoulders fan but incorporated with a strong shampoo and conditioner for the scent and softness they would offer. Now I can totally eliminate the extra stuff!! Will totally purchase these in the future and am excited to try the other varieties they now carry.
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Worked great with the shampoo. I normally don’t use conditioners on my scalp and I did with this and it didn’t make my dandruff worse. It smells good. Even after applying it to my scalp it didn’t leave my hair oily and it did not weigh my hair down. Just like the shampoo I didn’t feel like it gave me a lot of volume but it helped so my hair didn’t lay flat since I have long, wavy hair.
Katie W.
Fishers, IN
I have struggled with dry scalp off and on for years. Head and Shoulders is my go to when these dry spells hit. Most recently I've been using a very popular "natural" shampoo/conditioner system which exacerbated the dryness. I pulled out Head and Shoulders and put it to work. I have used it 3x in the past week and it has really helped reduce the flakiness associated with my dry scalp. The conditioner is thin in consistency and takes a bit more than a "salon" conditioner to really get my hair feeling detangled and smooth. However, after washing and drying, my hair feels extremely soft and my scalp feels renewed. Price point is pretty good. Not sure it added any volume to my hair, but overall a really nice product.

**received this product free to try and review.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
I got my Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz #VoxBox today for free from #influenster to review. I can't wait to try it tonight thanks influenster #Head& Shoulders
Jessica A.
Smells great. The system works well for winter weather, I highly suggest switching once the weather gets warmer/more moist. Even using small amounts of the product will leave my hair greasy a day later. I feel like I need to wash my hair more often now that I'm using this system in the summer.
Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
I tried the Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Conditioner and was surprised to see that the directions tell you to put this on your scalp. Most conditioners tell you to keep it away from your scalp. That being said my head felt great and very moisturized after using this product. Unfortunately, I was looking for the volume boost that the name suggests and I didn't see any. If you want your head to feel clean and moisturized this product is for you, if you are looking for volume it doesn't really offer that. I received this product from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion.
Sarah F.
Columbia, MO
A bit of background - I used the head and shoulders brand for years, but traded out for a sulfate-free option a few months ago until I started using these trials. To be honest, they build up in my scalp and if I don't shower daily, my scalp is back to dry. I'm underwhelmed and think a sulfate-free option would be better.
Mariah G.
Midland, TX
The conditioner did what it was supposed to. I didn’t have to get too much product for it to cover my hair. I got a lot more volume and less flakes than what I had before. I was very satisfied! I recommend anyone with the same problem as me to give this a try, it works!!
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this conditioner for free for review purposes. I liked the scent of the conditioner and it also helped control frizz I would normally have had I used any other shampoo/conditioner. However I did not see any difference volume which was rather disappointing