BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Pyrithione zinc reduces dandruff 100 percent flake-free guarantee Add volume and fullness to hair Treat your dandruff, and add volume and body to your hair with Head and Shoulders Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz. This shampoo offers a unique and effective offers 3 action formula to reduce dandruff and add body and fullness to thin or fine hair. Gender: Female. see more...

Kristie A.
I received this free from Influenster and Head & Shoulders to try. It has an amazing smell. My hair feels so soft now and so looks a lot healthier. I have really thin wavy hair and this gives my waves a big boost. My hair hasn't looked this good in a very long time
Stacy S.
I received full-size products of this shampoo and conditioner through Influenster in my breezy vox box. These products smell amazing which would make anyone think that they're higher end without knowing the brand. The quality of the formula is great. It's definitely helps to get rid of any sort of dandruff or drying of the scalp. Not a huge fan of the volumizing factor. My hair is coarse, thick, and curly so I already have volumizing hair to begin with. Highly recommend this!
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
Smelled amazing! It went on smoothe and didn't leave my hair oily feeling at all! Didn't really see much volume boosting but it cleft my hair clean sand it was free from Influenster! So I can't complain too much. :)
Brittany R.
I got this shampoo and conditioner for free in my Breezy VoxBox and I loved it. It didn't really help give my hair volume but it calmed my itchy flaky scalp so much. It was such a relief and I'll definitely be repurchasing these products.
Marina N.
Forked river , NJ
This volume boost hair and scalp conditioner works amazing. As soon as you lather it on you feel it working. My hair has been so much fuller and my dandruff is almost non existence. I would recommend this product for sure.
Nichols P.
I just got this in the #BreezyVoxBox and I'm amazed!!!!!! This product does exactly what it says and has a nice smell. My dandruff problem is almost solve since I started using this. I'm def purchasing this. Thank you influenster!
Mari S.
Dade City, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo and unlike other dandruff shampoos, this doesn't make my hair dry but instead add some volume to my hair while leaving it clean and smelling fresh.
Mariah F.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this product! Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz is very helpful for my hair. Leaving my hair feeling clean and with plenty of volume!
Ambyr S.
Redding, CA
I love this product. I feel like my hair is much more healthy after using this. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great shampoo and conditioner