BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Treat your dandruff, and add volume and body to your hair with Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz. This shampoo offers a unique and effective offers 3 action formula to reduce dandruff and add body and fullness to thin or fine hair.

Buy on Target
Briana F.
Bronx, NY
My hair gets oily fast but I also have dandruff from time to time. Using moisturizing shampoos makes my hair look good, but often weighs it down and makes it oily within a few hours. Using this, my hair gets the lift it needs while maintaining dandruff. It’s lightweight and gets the job done.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I received the Breezy VoxBox, and honestly I was nervous about the Head and Shoulders. My hair is recovering from chemotherapy, and I've been babying it because I want it to grow as fast as possible. The last time I used Head and Shoulders was at least two decades ago, but I gave this shampoo a try and WOW. First off, it smells great. It definitely gives floral smelling brands like Herbal Essence a run for their money. It went on smoothly, though it did foam more than I'm used to. (I tend to use sulfate free products, so foaming is new to me. However, I liked it because it helped my hair feel fuller afterwards.)

I know it takes a while to notice true changes in your hair, but after one wash, my hair DID have more volume. Usually I end up looking like a terrified troll doll after a shower, but my hair had more volume in all the right places. That meant it fell nicely and looked shiny. (Even my troublesome grays!) My scalp felt moisturized without feeling greasy. I'm a fan!
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
I got this in the breezy voxbox and wanted to give it a try since I'm constantly looking for new shampoos. I'm a natural brunette but have dyed blonde hair and I was nervous to use it because I don't think it specifically states that it's okay for color treated hair. I also don't wash my hair every day... which creates dry flakes and itchiness in my scalp if I go too many days between washes. The scent is fruity, almost like candy watermelon, and it foamed up nicely in the shower. There is nothing medicinal about it! When I let it air dry my hair felt stronger, thicker and shinier. I tend to notice a lot of frizz after air drying with other shampoos but this did the exact opposite. I'm excited to use this when my scalp is suffering! The photo I added is after allowing to air dry and you can see what I'm talking about.
Erica S.
Parkville , MD
Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz. When I received this product I had just gotten braids (eek). They took so long and were so pretty that I was unhappy when I saw the shampoo that was sent to me to review. Fast forward braids are out and hair needs to be washed severely. New dilemma I was sent volume boost shampoo. I have extremely thick hair and we are in the middle heat wave. My hair is already big and this shampoo and conditioner are great for people with thinner hair or in less humid conditions. I was happy to see that I received a coupon so I did go out and buy head and shouldWed 2in1 instant relief. This was a godsend. Head and shoulders products in general are great. People just need to buy whichever product suits their needs. My hair is clean and itch free and no dandruff or buildup is left. Thanks @influenster #breezyvoxbox @breezyvoxbox I found a new staple for my hair regimine.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I received a free bottle of Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo through Influenster to facilitate my review. My review is 100% my own experience. I never thought I would find a shampoo that adds volume and alleviates my dry scalp symptoms, but leave it to Head & Shoulders to give me my dreams! I love this shampoo, hands down, it's not drying and it leaves hair and scalp happy and gorgeous. I use this about 2-3 times a week currently as I wash my hair everyday (I know!), but I can only stand up to a day without washing. I've used in combination with my other shampoos and still yield great results that last. My hair is volumized, my scalp no longer flakes, and my whole head is grateful. I'd highly suggest for anyone struggling with dry scalp and finding a shampoo that gives your hair a little something, too.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I received this Head & Shoulders Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo, free from Influenster in my #BreezyVoxBox! I love this shampoo! After using (with the HS Conditioner) my hair is full of Volume. I have wavy hair, so it's hard to find a shampoo that doesn't frizz my hair out. This shampoo really gave my hair a healthy, shiny, full look. I really love my hair after using it. It was soft and manageable. I received a ton of compliments about how beautiful my hair looked. Bonus: No Dandruff! and the smell is amazing. My hair smelled and looked great all day!
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes and I must say, I ACTUALLY LOVE this product. I've used it now a handful of times and can really tell a difference in my scalp. My flakes and dryness are rapidly decreasing after each use! I didn't notice much difference in volume of my hair since my hair already has tons of volume. Maybe someone who doesn't will be able to tell more of a difference. Overall, I definitely recommend this product. And it smells so much better than the other HandS products.
Alaina B.
I received this shampoo and matching conditioner complimentary in my Breezy VoxBox. This shampoo and conditioner is alright, nothing special in my opinion. I found it's claim of smelling great to be true, it kind of smells like sour patch watermelon candy to me, oddly enough. I personally do not experience dandruff so I cannot comment on that aspect of the product. These products claim to have a volume boosting effect. While I did notice a tiny tiny bit of added volume to my very thick hair, the products specify that they are good for fine, thin hair, so maybe it would have a more voluminous effect on thinner haired people. Overall, I did find these products to be slightly drying to my hair, though it is marketed as moisturizing. I would not purchase this on my own as it does nothing for my hair.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
I am really loving this #Head&Shoulders Volume Boost shampoo & conditioner that I got for free in my #Breezy #Voxbox!!! First off, it smells fantastic!!! I was worried that it would smell medicated but it didn't! I loved that it added some life to my fine, limp hair! I would definitely buy this product again & recommend it to others!!! Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 oz.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
I received the shampoo in my #breezyvoxbox, complimentary but my opinion is solely mine.* This stuff is truly amazing. I absolutely love it. It doesn't smell like your normal dandruff shampoo - it doesn't smell medicated or anything like that. It has a very fresh scent. It lathers quite well to be a dandruff shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling SUPER clean after rinsing. I am definitely going to purchase more of this stuff when I run out of my sample. Thank you Influenster! Thank you Head and Shoulders! You guys rock.
briana m.
Is product good for course hair?
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have thin hair but can normally go a couple days with out washing. will this make my hair greasier faster than normal ?
Ariana S.
Adelanto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it help anyone with volume? Did anyone else get need extra moisturizer after?