Head & Shoulders Total Care All-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men uploaded by Lori U.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With Head & Shoulders Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, it's easy to get everything you need to care for your hair and scalp all in one bottle. Total Care All-in-1 features Head & Shoulders' Fresh Scent Technology and extra conditioning in a proven HydraZinc formula. You can count on the anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner formula to deliver a healthy scalp plus great-looking hair. Why choose Head & Shoulders? If you're still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Their clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos. Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements.

Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Dj L.
Newark
Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz its good to use for dry scalp and dandruff. Its easy and simple to use and lathers very well. Everyone has their preference of shampoos to use, for me other shampoos and conditioners have made my hair very greasy fast. It definitely works for the people with itchy scalps and the bottle will last you for a little over a month. The problem I have is, the 2-1 combo dries my hair out when i wash it.
Desiraee O.
Visalia
This is always a go to product I use, especially when traveling. It has a great lather, and best for a dry scalp. I have a dandruff problem, and this product always keeps it in check. It smells great as well. Head & Shoulders Men 2 in 1 Full & Thick Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I only gave this a 3 Star, because let’s face it. It doesn’t have the conditioning in it that I need. My boyfriend uses this, and when I need a good clarifying.. then I turn to this. It definitely helps with any dry scalp/dandruff. It’s affordable, and I’m sure I will continue to purchase!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Yes yes and yes! Smell is great and this shampoo and conditioner duo has enough bubbles to it to make sure your hair is feeling clean. If I feel like my hair looks like there’s some dandruff, I can use this for a week or two and it’s gone!
Kayla W.
blue springs
My husband uses this product. He has awful dandruff. We bought this at Walmart to try. It has worked wonders!! It keeps his dandruff under control. It has a good thick lather and a great smell!! I can smell it in the other room after he uses it. Would use again.
Emily M.
Durham
This is my go to shampoo for my dry scalp and dandruff problems (even though I’m a woman). One star off because I don’t like the smell very much, but after two shampoos I do feel like there’s a major difference in my scalp
Dani W.
Germantown, MD
Head & Shoulders is the best shampoo/conditioner out there for men. All the men in my family use it, and my partner’s hair looks better than ever with it even though he doesn’t even have dandruff. Definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
Jacobs Creek
I use this every other time I wash my hair to keep the dandruff away! The best on the regular market! Good scent and long lasting! Bye bye dandruff!! This is a regular by for me and I would definitely recommend this!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
You can never go wrong with head and shoulder products, does exactly what it says on the bottle and never leaves me disappointed, leaves your hair soft silky smooth! Super clean feeling after!
Toni a.
Hummelstown, PA
My son tried using the Head & Shoulders Men Total Care All-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for men this winter. While it did help with dandruff you could see but did not help with the dry itchy scalp. The added conditioner also was not necessary and seemed to make his hair more oily than normal.