BeautyHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Supreme Nourishing Scalp & Hair Mask

Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourishing Scalp & Hair Mask

by Head & Shoulders

Deeply nourishes your hair and scalp to relieve itch and irritation* (*Relieves discomfort, itch, and irritation associated with dandruff with regular use) Provides a healthy foundation to grow beautiful hair from the scalp This scalp nourishing mask is infused with vitamin E and argan oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourishing Scalp & Hair Mask!
Jay G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product. I felt a tingle in my scalp when I applied it after my regular wash and conditioner. I let it sit on my scalp for a good 20 minutes while I did something else and washed it out after and blow dried it. My scalp hasn't been as itchy honestly. So it worked well for me after the 1st use.
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
I will tell you how my story began with the dreaded dandruff ...It all started when my little daughter got lice, and then she passed them to me ... IT WAS HORRIBLE! but after we eliminate those little ones ...
My scalp due to so much chemical was parched horrible until suddenly it was full of dandruff .. I tried everything! natural remedies, expensive products, until this mask along with the shampoo saved me ... now I only use the mask once a week to keep my scalp healthy.
Thanks for rescuing me  Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourishing Scalp & Hair Mask
Thanks for rescuing me  Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourishing Scalp & Hair Mask
kt G.
This hair mask is really nice! I like the texture and is hydrating! The scent is good too. Maybe could be a little more hydrating.
Angelica P.
Para los que no han probado este producto se van alegrar cuando lo prueben porque es fantástico
Melissa G.
Ty Ty, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my daughter, who was convinced she had lice because of the itching from dry scalp. We never ended up using this for her so it was in my bathroom for another time. When I ran out of conditioner, I gave this a shot. Why not? Nothing to lose. It made my hair so soft! I was not expecting that from a product sold outside of a salon. I would absolutely use this again.
Amber W.
Spring Lake, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair mask works really well on your hair and scalp. It helps with any dandruff or flakiness and also helps nourish your hair. It smells pretty good and leaves your hair feeling clean after use. I was satisfied with my purchase.
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! It gives my hair a refresh. I use it about once a week. Smells great.
GeeGee H.
Humble, TX
This product is a good mask I only gave it a 3 stars because compared to the head and shoulders royals mask it just doesn't add up to that. If you are looking for a quick mask that will leave your hair moisturized for about 2 days than this will do.
Ashley S.
Kansas City, KS
I love this product. It gets all the buildup off my roots/scalp and leaves hair feeling fresh. I wish they sold it in a larger size or bottle!
Miranda L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Felt dry nice as applying letting sit & rinsing, but my psoriasis & hard water is so bad it makes no difference. But Overall I loved this. Smells great. Fells good.

Looking for your answer?