BeautyHairHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo

by Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders Nourish & Smooth Supreme Shampoo nourishes and moisturizes scalp and hair from root to tip Advanced technology reveals healthy, vibrant hair by hydrating and nurturing your scalp. Free of phosphates, parabens, phthalates, dyes and ethanol Safe for color & chemically treated hair* (*shampoo + conditioner system vs non-conditioning shampoo)

[product:head-shoulders-supreme-nourish-smooth-conditioner-with-argan-jojoba-oil-118-fl-oz] [product:head-and-shoulders-instant-oil-control-paraben-free-anti-dandruff-2in1-shampoo-conditioner-128-fl-oz] or [product:head-shoulders-ocean-lift-anti-dandruff-2-in-1]? I have been wanting to try shampoos and conditioners from head&shoulders, this products is good for thin hair?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo!
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by LaToya D.
I was sent this product by @pinchme in exchange for my honest review. This Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Shampoo really surprised me! I have tried Head & Shoulders in the past but this product seems improved. The lather was tremendous! Plus they have taken out all of the sulphate, parabens, and other harmful things. My hair didn't feel stripped but instead nourished.
Kelly F.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Kelly F.
I received this for review from Pinchme. This is a fantastic shampoo. It's moisturizing and hydrating from scalp to to of my hair. It has no parabens, phosphates, and phtalates. Def recommend for daily use!
Dudelene G.
Naples, FL
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Dudelene G.
This shampoo is really amazing. The bottle itself made my hair washing process easier. My scalp was really oily, after washing my hair it felt lighter.
Maranda  H.
Cincinnati, OH
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Maranda  H.
had to give this to my dad as it turns out I have a reaction to dandruff products. that being said! my 76 year old dad loves it! he says his hair has never felt and looked better. he also really likes the smell. it even helped pull some of the discoloration out of his hair and it looks so good.
Gabrielle  G.
Beltsville, MD
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Gabrielle  G.
I was very shocked at how moisturizing this shampoo was on my type 4 natural hair! It has a very thick and creamy texture, sort of like the conditioner. The smell was amazing as well!
Christie  W.
Warner Robins, GA
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Christie  W.
I love how clean bmy hair felt after washing it. The shampoo didn't dry out my hair, but I would have like more hydration. It has a great lather, very concentrated formula. I definitely will continue not use it.
Karen  P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Karen  P.
IT. DOES. WORK. This shampoo does exactly what it claims to do. I've been using it for several weeks now and honestly I was able to notice a difference within the first couple of times. No more dry patches, and no itchiness. It almost instantly gives you a refreshing sensation and it smells AMAZING. I highly recommend it.
Natonya M.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Natonya M.
Very thick and concentrated consistency. I recommend using a little shampoo and add warm water to loosen the texture. It contains sulfates but with the addition of argan and jojoba oil it's not too stripping or drying on the hair shaft. Feels good to the scalp and cleans it really well in one wash. However, I feel like it's something I would use once a month and not every week because it was quite strong on my high porosity curls. I need something that will gently cleanse my hair and scalp. This for me is really great on the scalp.
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Lisa G.
Lathers quickly and thoroughly and leaves my hair feeling clean and bouncy. At a low price point, I would recommend and purchase again. I would improve this product by adding a sweet smell. This formula was great for my normal hair.
Jennifer K.
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer K.
My husband is loving this stuff. He has always had a problem with itchy scalp and dandruff and finally he is happy and his hair is too. Hard to find something good for both. We are 100% satisfied!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bianca B.
Dublin, OH
il y a 2 ans
Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Hair & Scalp Shampoo Head & Shoulders Instant Oil Control 2-in-1 or Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift 2-in-1? I have been wanting to try shampoos and conditioners from head&shoulders, this products is good for thin hair?
Eli H. il y a 3 mois
My hair is fine. It works just fine.