BeautyHairHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Suprême Moisture Scalp and Hair Crème Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Suprême Moisture Scalp and Hair Crème Conditioner

by Head & Shoulders

- Head & Shoulders Suprême Moisture Scalp and Hair Crème Conditioner with Luxurious Moroccan Argan Crème^ fused with floral perfume - 10x moisturisers^^, Enhanced anti-dandruff* protection - Use on both scalp and hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Suprême Moisture Scalp and Hair Crème Conditioner!
Cristina P.
I have tried this product and used it until the bottle was finished. I did enjoy it, it has a nice smell and texture, also easy to use. The price is reasonable and I’m satisfied but the only issue I had was that it made my hair a lot more oily which isn’t something I want as my hair is already quite oily.
Eboni T.
WAUCHOPE, NSW
Good scent and long lasting just don't leave in for too long and only use the recommended amount otherwise your head may feel like it's burning.
Amelia B.
This product is very good if you struggle with dry scalp or dandruff, it has helped my dandruff so much I have none anymore from using this product. I noticed a change after the first wash, I would definitely recommend this and it’s also affordable.
Zoe F.
KURUNJANG, VIC
Amazing best conditioner ive ever used to detangle my hair. It is pretty affordable. I would improve this product by making it in bigger bottles!! It has a nice long lasting fragrance. 100% recommend.
Himidiri V.
ARMSTRONG CREEK, VIC
Such a good drug store product. Controls any dry flaking while leaving the hair conditioned and smooth and silky. It's not a fancy product in any way but it does the job. It's quite different to the others in their range I would recommend it! Even decent for coloured hair
Ben L.
alarah Blvd cranbourne west
Head and shoulders has always been a product I've used in my life and it's never disappoint with it's results, with this product it exceeds it's expectations with it being the best I've ever used, with great smell and product promises being fulfilled such as no dry hair I can really say this has been a product that is worth trying and keeps it promises.
Khanh T.
Epsom, VIC
New formula, my scalp very dry and itchy, I try this one and found it very good, thick texture and feeling moist for next day, would love to keep going with with one
Simone L.
Raceview, QLD
This shampoo has been a complete god send. I am forever grateful that it was created it smells amazing and has helped get rid of my dandruff and has made my hair more silkier then it was. Absolutely love love love this product.
Leah P.
BUNDALL, QLD
It is a conditioner it works has it helped my itchy dry head no. I need to find another product for this. But in the same side it is no worse then it was so maybe helping a little
Mona R.
Sydney
I’ve been using this for almost a year now. I love the smell of this product. I was drawn to it because it says supreme moisture and it is a very creamy conditioner. 4/5 because I find it takes a while to fully wash out.

Looking for your answer?