BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #35 in Shampoo

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free*. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I haven't tried this one yet, how well did this one work?2 Answers
  • What is so much better about this one rather than the original bo...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for sensitive scalp? 2 Answers
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This product definitely did what it said it was going to do. There was a noticeable difference in the amount of my dandruff after only one shampoo. I was very impressed with how it did in fact smooth and ease my frizzy, damaged hair. Plus, the scent is great. Lightly floral without being overpowering.

I was mostly satisfied with this product, however my one sticking point was that it did make my hair go oily a lot sooner than usual. Day 2 and my hair was oily enough that my dry shampoo was just barely cutting it. I have color treated hair and therefore like to go as long as I can between shampoos. So while this shampoo definitely tamed my frizz, the unintended consequence was oily hair on the second day.

Overall, I would definitely use this product again if I were struggling with dandruff and frizzy hair.
Tavina R.
Fizz to fabulous! I was hesitating on this because of my thin amount of hair but let me tell you I was beyond wrong! I have long hair so I used a good sized amount to create the lathery type of action going! It is exactly what is says it is, from first feeling is was silky and smooth, I washed off the shampoo and it left my hair feeling very soft and smooth, normally you would never be able to run your hands through my hair after shampooing but this one seemed to detangled my locks as well. I was impressed with Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo I follow up with the Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner the scent isn’t overpowering also which was great. I only used this twice and I noticed less dandruff, it’s also color safe for those whose hair is colored you wouldn’t regret this.
Thank you Influenster & head and shoulders for this awesome complementary gift.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Upon receiving the set of H&S shampoo and conditioner, I was thrilled! Ever since my pregnancy I've had to use dandruff shampoo and was always sad that there wasn't a conditioner to go along with it. I only use dandruff shampoo 1-2 times per week, so I gave these a few washes to get a full feel for it. The shampoo smells great and isn't too heavy. thoroughly cleanses and treats dry scalp excellently. I leave my shampoo on my head for a couple minutes to get the full medicinal properties and this stuff gave my scalp a nice tingling sensation. After rinsing, I noticed how stripped my strands were-- very dry. It definitely knocked out all the oils from my hair. I was eager to follow up with the conditioner.
Samantha K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have an itchy scalp, but never thought to try head and shoulders since I thought it was for dandruff. I stand corrected. I love how thick and creamy this formula is, it also smells refreshing and not too perfumy. It didn't lather like my other shampoos do but I could tell that it did a thorough job cleaning my hair. It was light weight and not weighed down. It took a few washes before the itch significantly decreased, but I'm pleased with how well it's worked! Even though I was sent this product to test in my VoxBox, I will try it again!
Barbara B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Got our new box today and it was head & shoulders smooth & silky. Which I was pretty happy about since that is what both of my girls use anyways. They both love the shampoo and conditioner. I can say enough-good stuff about them. They leave their hair looking clean and healthy and shiny. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo
Elizabeth P.
Sherwood, AR
This shampoo! I'll start by saying that I have dry scalp and always have. I'm sure if I quit washing my hair so often it would help, but I can't do that, so I have to constantly use something for dry scalp. More often than not I just use the cheapest brand or whatever is on sale. This isn't my first time using this brand, but it is my first time using Smooth and Silky. I gotta say, I love it! It really does feel like it's doing more than helping my dry scalp.
Veronica O.
I was actually surprised at this product. I have been suffering with an itchy scalp and flakes but was reluctant to try Head and shoulder because I thought my hair would not be as smooth as when I use my regular, more expensive hair products. But I got rid of the flakes and my hair is as sof as always. However, it would be nice if there was a Sulfate free version since I do keratin treatments on my hair.
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
This shampoo is just what i needed for my sometimes itchy scalp! my hair always feels silky smooth and the smell is amazing. It lathers up a lot so be sure to remember a little goes a long long way! I have very thick hair and this shampoo really gets in deep to clean my hair and leave me refreshed.
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Alexis C.
Fairfield, CA
This product did not tangle my hair after shampooing, nor did it make my hair stringy. My hair is not itchy and my flakiness is gone. The smell was nice, but with the picture of the flower on front, I would have thought it to be floral smell. I will keep using the product. I recieved this product free for testing. #contest, #ad, #complimentary, #free
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
I feel this shampoo really helps with my dandruff and itchy scalp after I use it and it smells good, but it really dries out my color treated hair so I only use once a week with a good deep conditioner. The reason I took out 2 stars is because its drying and it fades haircolor a bit.
Grecher G.
I feel like I have frizzy hair, do you guys thinks this would actually help? I have really short curly hair and I feel like it's all over the place, would this help define more the curls ?
Sakina B.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Does head and shoulders really help with dandruff? Has anyone genuinely experienced dandruff problems solved with this shampoo?
Selena L.
South Salem, OH
How much does this usually go for
Maria C.
How good is?
Srujal A.
How has this product been for color treated hair?