BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #16 in Shampoo

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free*. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I haven't tried this one yet, how well did this one work?2 Answers
  • What is so much better about this one rather than the ori...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for sensitive scalp? 2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Vannessa C.
Getting free things is hard to believe, right?  Look in the right places and you'll find influenster, like me.  I am honored to have received my First Voxbox, totally free! The only thing asked of me was to be honest with my review.  So here we are, this is what I think about this Head & Shoulders shampoo.
The product is transparent, as in, everything it says is what it is.  Skeptical at first, but the texture is silky smooth! I managed to wash out hair products without any resistance as well as hydrate my scalp.  Fragrance is a simple light floral, not overpowering at all which is important to me since my hair products have fragrances. I personally love that the bottle has a flat top, makes it easier to wipe off extra shampoo and store in the bathroom.  Initially the shampoo looks and feels a bit sticky but after using the shampoo my hair felt really clean and softer after one wash. As long as you work the product in, the dandruff will lighten up. I love that it is color safe too since I dye my hair often, the water ran clean and my color stayed  in. First impression are going well, however my only issue is the 24-hour frizz control claim. Although my hair feels much better as far as quality, it's still frizzy. I'm hoping after a couple more uses it will improve, I would consider buying it in the future if it does. Texture feels great, I would definitely recommend drying this if you're hair is similar to mine or you have to wash your hair often due to dandruff.  Let me know your thoughts as well if you've tried this product!
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo 12.8 oz
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I really love this company when it comes to my oily scalp — I have heavy, straight hair which produces a lot of oil every day and is a pain to manage. Head & Shoulders clears it right up and keeps my hair smooth whenever I use it. I would use it regularly, but unfortunately it has sulfates that are incompatible with color-treated hair; whenever I use this shampoo my hair color washes out, I can see it going down the drain, and it is also a bad idea to use sulfate hair products because it can interact with the chemicals next time I go to bleach or dye my hair.
Leora T.
This shampoo really took care of all of my dandruff with one use. It works for that 100%. I like that it is scented but the scent is a bit strong for me. My boyfriend really likes the scent though. And he uses it as body soap on his 6 yr old son bc he is in wrestling and the coach says to do that to avoid ringworm! That’s my pro tip. I plan to use this once a week or so and will repurchase for the 6 year old - I really want to try the tea tree version bc I love tea tree everything 🍃 I think it cut down on frizz compared to regular dandruff shampoo and along with the conditioner left me completely dandruff free. Love the way the packaging is floral and has shapes that compliment each other 🌺
Jocelyn R.
Perkasie, PA
I was surprisingly really impressed with this shampoo. I don’t wash my hair every day so I get oily hair and since my last wash my hair is really shown a nice difference. It smells so good and the scent literally lasted over 25 hours. The shampoo definitely left my hair less frizzy and smoother and it did the same for my other half too! His curls were super defined. I would definitely use and purchase this again and would not have tried it without voxbox!
Christy L.
I've always heard a lot of good things about Head & Shoulders and finally got to try it myself. First off, I have color-treated hair and I love how I can still use this product! I usually wash my hair twice a week and after day 2, my scalp gets dry and itchy at times. Ever since my first use of the shampoo, I've noticed immediate little to no itchy-ness! I do still see a little dry flakes but they have significantly gone down.

It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve continuously used this shampoo and I’ve noticed that my scalp is really not itchy anymore! I also really like the scent and how creamy and silky the texture of the shampoo is.

*Thank you Influenster for sending me this to try out complimentary. I really like the results I am getting and will keep using it!
Christy M.
Occasionally, more often in the summer my scalp becomes super itchy. I have some sort of eczema and I have to use the Head & Shoulders Itch relief shampoo but follow it up with the H&S smooth and silky conditioner. This stuff does the trick and I always keep this on hand so I have it when needed. The shampoo lathers well and cleans thoroughly. The conditioner nourishes my curlyhair, helping to tame the frizz and rinses clean.
Bonnie V.
Milwaukie
Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz
I love! love! love! this 2 and 1 Shampoo, I have severe dry scalp and thick hair, it moisturizes your scalp leaving your hair and scalp flake free, silky and helps shine and frizz! I use every shower! I recommend 👍🏼 p.s nice and shiny💗
Veronica O.
I was actually surprised at this product. I have been suffering with an itchy scalp and flakes but was reluctant to try Head and shoulder because I thought my hair would not be as smooth as when I use my regular, more expensive hair products. But I got rid of the flakes and my hair is as sof as always. However, it would be nice if there was a Sulfate free version since I do keratin treatments on my hair.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
After having brain surgery and not being able to wash my hair for 2 weeks this shampoo worked wonders for me! I had so much dandruff it was ridiculous! But after one use my hair smelled so good and all the dandruff disappeared. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!! This one smells amazing compared to all the other one!Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Upon receiving the set of H&S shampoo and conditioner, I was thrilled! Ever since my pregnancy I've had to use dandruff shampoo and was always sad that there wasn't a conditioner to go along with it. I only use dandruff shampoo 1-2 times per week, so I gave these a few washes to get a full feel for it. The shampoo smells great and isn't too heavy. thoroughly cleanses and treats dry scalp excellently. I leave my shampoo on my head for a couple minutes to get the full medicinal properties and this stuff gave my scalp a nice tingling sensation. After rinsing, I noticed how stripped my strands were-- very dry. It definitely knocked out all the oils from my hair. I was eager to follow up with the conditioner.
Dayana R.
Doral, Florida
Does it work so well against dandruff?
Grecher G.
I feel like I have frizzy hair, do you guys thinks this would actually help? I have really short curly hair and I feel like it's all over the place, would this help define more the curls ?
Sakina B.
Dubai, Dubai
Does head and shoulders really help with dandruff? Has anyone genuinely experienced dandruff problems solved with this shampoo?
Selena L.
South Salem, OH
How much does this usually go for
Maria C.