BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free*. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• What is so much better about this one rather than the original bo...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for sensitive scalp? 2 Answers
  • Que aroma deja este tipo? Y el acabado que da al cabello es reco...1 Answers
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
Best smelling from all the head and shoulders collection I would say. And also it leaves my hair so smooth and it is not very expensive. I tend to go to the 2 in 1 shampoos but this product I great. I recommend it
whitney B.
Princeton, WV
This shampoo is great! It smells amazing, and really helps if you have dandruff. It keeps you flake free! Though I usually have to was my hair almost every other day in the summer with this shampoo, just to get rid of the flakes. If you are up for it, this is the product for you!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I really like this shampoo. Having dandruff, my scalp gets pretty itchy but when I use this, it gives me at least one full day of an itchy-free scalp. It smells great and it last for a long time. My hair feel soft after I use it. I definitely recommend this product.
Taylor D.
This stuff is five stars. Great smell, great texture, and leaves my hair feeling super clean and healthy. I have really dry hair, so I pair it with a nourishing oil, but my hair feels pretty nice even when I skip that step! I definitely recommend H&S.
Bridgett P.
Pecos, TX
I live in an arid, desert climate with extremely hard water & the combination is terrible for my skin & hair. Most shampoos leave my scalp dry & itchy but this one never has!! I use head n shoulders shampoo on my scalp & roots to combat flakes & a deep conditioner from my shoulders down to moisturize.
PSA to any girls trying to grow their hair: My hair is super long & grows crazy fast & I'm convinced this is the secret!!
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
This is the only shampoo I will use. I have dark hair and dandruff and I hate feeling the everyone can see it. Head and Shoulders gets rid of my dandruff and gives me a lot of confidence that no one else will see my flakes.
Amanda L.
I have dry curly hair, so this shampoo always keeps my scalp hydrated and free of flakes. I use a lot of hair products, so this gets rid of build-up as well. It is not just a dandruff shampoo but an everyday shampoo for me!
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
So head and shoulders is basically what I use whenever I feel I have too much buildup in my hair. It gets rid of all that gunk you put in your hair while leaving it nice and smooth too. My husband uses it too and loves it.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This brand has always been my go to brand to target dandruff! The ingredients in there also help with my psoriasis! It’s quite amazing and I was really surprised! My scalp is really dry and this shampoo has helped a lot!
Charisse N.
Spokane, WA
This is my husbands go to shampoo. I use it periodically when I need a change from mine or if I don’t have time for a complete shampoo and condition. It smells good and makes my hair feel soft.
Grecher G.
I feel like I have frizzy hair, do you guys thinks this would actually help? I have really short curly hair and I feel like it's all over the place, would this help define more the curls ?
Selena L.
South Salem, OH
How much does this usually go for
Sakina B.
Dubai
Does head and shoulders really help with dandruff? Has anyone genuinely experienced dandruff problems solved with this shampoo?
Maria C.
How good is?
Srujal A.
How has this product been for color treated hair?