Head & Shoulders® Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo with Bonus Trial Size Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free*. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again. (*visible flakes; with regular use) see more...

Kayla R.
Hewitt, TX
It works than it doesn't . Why do they call it head and shoulder for ? It still makes my scalp with flakes in my hair . It smells good and it really dont stay in for a long time in my hair . A little bit of both !
Giselle A.
Head and shoulders really does work. I had dry scalp and this really helped my skin hydrated. It smells good also it's not like this ones that smell bad and your hair will just smell weird it actually smells good
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I used this once when I was out of other shampoo, it was in my shower cause someone left it. It targets people with dandruff, which I don't have, I guess it smells good, like shampoo. I wouldn't buy it.
Macy N.
Rosharon, TX
this conditioner is VERY heavy which i love for my thick hair ! Its great for a mixture of both oily & dry scalp. It lathers thick & has a great scent.. Im in LOVE!
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo its great it helps with dandruff so that it goes away and it leaves your hair looking shiny feeling smoothly and smelling great !
Brianna S.
Rogers, TX
I was dealing with a dry scalp and had bad dandruff. I started using this shampoo and it really did help a ton, I still use it occasionally
Stephanie S.
Iron station , Nc
This works amazingly well for my
Husband , and I use it every few weeks as a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up in my
Hair
Morghan F.
Panama City, FL
This is what I've always used I don't think it's a great as selsun blue but I've always used this product and love it for me
Jj M.
Coatesville, PA
I'm not a big fan of this. I find that it leaves my head itchy. And dry. They do have great sent but just not a fan.
Angie H.
Panama City, FL
This stuff smells amazing. The only problem I have with it is I am allergic to it and it makes me break out
Selena L.
South Salem, OH
How much does this usually go for