Head & Shoulders® Smooth & Silky Dandruff Shampoo 700mL Bottle uploaded by Rosdelia G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Change dry, frizzy hair into smooth and silky hair with Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky anti-dandruff shampoo. Its hair-smoothing moisturizers bring new life to dry hair. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes; 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1); 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes; with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

• How much is this? Also where can I find this particular one ? 1 Answers
  • Is effective for dandruff?1 Answers
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used Head & Shoulders in travel sizes because the climate changes my hair wherever I may be going and it usually keeps up! A frequent Pantene 10-in-1 user, I decided to give this a try after my scalp started to make my roots greasy (it is summer!). I really enjoy how light it is and how it doesn't feel like it is stripping away a lot from my hair like most cleansing shampoos do. One star off because it did pull out quite a few strands of hair. I would recommend this for its RECOMMENDED use - use at least twice a week!
Alessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I use a lot of styling products and heat products I started developing dandruff so I started using Head & Shoulders. I noticed quite the difference in dandruff, it diminished. What I Like to do is,  use the Head & Shoulders, rinse it off and then use another shampoo just to be safe, that way your hair will be extra clean.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every other wash - alternating with Pantene shampoo. It's helped my scalp A LOT and I no longer have dandruff. I have an extremely dry scalp so during the winter when it's cold, or during the summer when I sweat a lot, my scalp is just gross. This has totally helped me and makes my hair look super healthy again. Love it!
Maria B.
Miami, florida
Tengo un amor-odio con este producto porque la verdad me gusta mucho su olor y como me deja el cabello pero tengo un problema: no me soluciona mi problema con la caspa. Creo que la funcion de este producto es poder erradicar este tipo de problemas en los consumidores y en mi caso es totalmente distinto. Lo he utilizado por mucho tiempo y mi familia tambien lo hace y me decepciona un poco el hecho de que no resuelva mi problema.
Samantha J.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I BEGAN USING HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOUT A FEW MONTHS AGO. I THOUGHT I COULD NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT CONDITIONER. TURNS OUT CONDITIONER WAS THE WORSE THING IN THE WORLD FOR ME! MY HAIR JUST FELT SO GREASY. ONE DAY I JUST DECIDED TO TRY HEAD AND SHOULDERS AND THE REST IS HISTORY. IT MAKES MY HAIR FEEL SO AMAZING AND DANDRUFF FREE! THEY SMELL AMAZING TOO WITH THESE SCENTS!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It has a tri-action formula. It cleans, protects and moisturizes. I use it twice a week and so far it has done an absolutely amazing job. I had a dry scalp for about a few months and this has performed perfectly, because it moisturizes while cleaning the hair. It also smells really good. I've used Head & Shoulders in the past and will say that this is my favorite.
Lexus D.
Eugene, OR
This product works wonders when I want to decrease the amount of dandruff in my hair. It also has a very pleasant smell! I am glad that I can use this product every other day - it has a wonderful lathering, cleansing feeling as well. I will purchase again!
Stevie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had dandruff really bad from a shampoo I used from along time ago and heard that head and shoulders was good for getting rid of that so I thought I would try it out. I got this one cause my hair is really thin and dry and it worked for me! After using this a couple times my drandruff went away. I will always come back to this shampoo if I get drandruff again.
Rosdelia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could't find my 400 ml bottle, but I find in my bathroom the pocket version of this shampoo. It's the only brand of shampoo I can use, because I suffer from dandruff and with this product I forget about it for a long time. Is my favorite, seriously.
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used this product a handful of times, because I personally do not have much dandruff in my hair. During the summer when ive been swimming A lot and using dry shampoo and notice I am starting to get a bit of dandruff I will use this. I have noticed it does help and gets rid of my dandruff at the first sign of it.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
How much is this? Also where can I find this particular one ?
ANDREA C.
Is effective for dandruff?