BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Shampoo, a rich, indulgent shampoo, leaves hair silky smooth, and up to 100% flake free*. Meanwhile, the conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. Smooth & Silky Shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair. Frizz control for smooth hair all day. 8 out of 10 hairdressers agree it leaves hair touchably soft* . Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair, while leaving hair up to 100% flake free* . Conditions hair to the tips to calm frizz and smooth each strand. Gentle and pH balanced. Scalp Care for Beautiful Hair: Head & Shoulders HydraZinc formula relieves scalp dryness, itch*, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* . Smooth hair that shines.

• How has this product been for color treated hair?3 Answers
  • Does head and shoulders really help with dandruff? Has anyone gen...4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this one yet, how well did this one work?2 Answers
Rosana M.
I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

Me gusta cualquier presentación de este producto, pero mi favorito sin duda esta entre la de hierbabuena (que la frescura la sientes hasta en los ojos) y la de manzana verde (que huele divino), pero actualmente uso uno que es protección caída que supuestamente sólo lo venden en Venezuela, porque aquí no lo encontré :(. Cualquier presentación de este producto es buena, no te deja el cabello reseco como otras marcas y limpia el cabello enteramente.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
First off I dealt with dandruff for a while and I used head and shoulders the original one first it didn't work quite well. Then I bought head and shoulders smooth and silky and after 2 weeks no more dandruff and I'm super excited. I don't know what differences they have but so far this worked really well on me. I have super curly hair and it worked great.
Cassie Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so happy that I received this product for free to test and review, as I'm not one to purchase Head and Shoulders! I will say that I will absolutely purchase this product again! It's good for daily use and keeps my hair smooth and frizz free! Try this if you haven't already! Give it a shot- You'll be happy you did!
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I got free head and shoulder bottle of 2 in 1 soft and silky from influencer for review.This 2-1 shampoo and conditioner is great! I love it because it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy shine manageable. I love the it makes my hair look healthier! It has helped with the flaky scalp. And it smells great too
Lacey K.
Lake Stevens, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a complimentary sample to try and I love it! The smell alone is better than the typical Head and Shoulders smell I'm use to. After using it, my hair was so soft and felt so healthy. Plus it helped my dandruff. I would recommend this for sure. #HeadandShoulders #contest @influenster
Ana Paula S.
I have been using head and shoulders for a few years and I really like it! It works well for my hear –– no more flakes, my hair feels soft and shiny and also reduced frizz. I use it around 3 times a week, and I think it is effective. I am satisfied with this product and I recommend it!
Nayrobi C.
I received the Head & Shoulders Clean Shampoo/Conditioner and loved it. I like the Smooth & Silky even better for my curly hair. I've tried natural products and a medicated shampoo but Head & Shoulders has been the ONLY product to help me get rid of my dandruff!
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo in a vox box and used it immediately! I have recently been having a problem with dandruff and after the first use of this shampoo and conditioner and I have none! I love that influenster sent this right as I needed it LIFESAVERRR!!
Mary S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This has changed my mind about dandruff shampoos. They are not only for those where the struggle sigh dandruff is real. My hair is so smooth and shiny using this shampoo, and since I struggle with flakes, it also has resolved those!
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It lathers beautifully. It makes your hair feel as the name suggests 'smooth and silky'. The fragrance lingers on for almost 48 hours.
Grecher G.
I feel like I have frizzy hair, do you guys thinks this would actually help? I have really short curly hair and I feel like it's all over the place, would this help define more the curls ?
Sakina B.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does head and shoulders really help with dandruff? Has anyone genuinely experienced dandruff problems solved with this shampoo?
Srujal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How has this product been for color treated hair?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this one yet, how well did this one work?