BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this stuff. My hair occasionally flips out and gets extremely dry and flaky and this fixes it in a matter of days! Love it and always comes back to this brand to fix my dandruff problems
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Chrissy P.
I love Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky dandruff conditioner. Firstly, it smells SO good! Secondly, it conditioners your hair and makes it so soft meanwhile treating your scalp with medicine to moisturize the dry skin and relieve your dandruff. Love it!!
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I used to have dandruff issues but this really helped! I hardly have any dandruff now and even when I use another shampoo I still have less dandruff than I did. This is a great shampoo.
This is such a great conditioner, it smells great and keeps my scalp clear. In the winter my scalp stays so dry. I always use this and it starts clearing up in just a few days.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This shampoo is fantastic! I love the scent of it and how creamy it is! It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing! I would recommend it.
Jessica  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Milso A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tbh I feel like it gave me dandruff. My scalf itched and it was dry. I used the conditioner too and it makes my hair feel amazing but my scalp feel like so itchy
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?