2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very dry and itchy scalp and this helps me out a lot . I've noticed a difference when using this shampoo/conditioner .
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
I think this is a good product. The scent is what bugs me the most. It it's very sweet but it does go away after you rinse it.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this conditioner! it keeps my head flake free. Also it makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells so good! love!!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tellico Plains, TN
Favorite Head & Shoulders on the market!! Great for straightening your hair. Truly leaves my thick hair smooth and silky
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Englewood, OH
I wasn't a Head and Shoulders fan until I tried this! I LOVE the smell and it kept my hair smooth even after it rained!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Vista, NE
I don't have dandruff but in the winter I use it because it keeps my hair moisturized so it doesn't cling with static.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
I love this product! It has helped my scalp a ton without drying it or weighing my hair down! It also smells amazing!
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA
I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX
It smells so nice and it helps keep dandruff away. I use it at least once a week and I love the way my hair feels.
Becky A.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
Smells good, leaves hair soft and manageable. Itch free and no flakes! Good for my teenagers everyday use as well.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?