BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #15 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Mónique S.
This is the first time I have used a Head and Shoulders conditioner. The Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner was wonderful. My hair felt moisturized and very soft. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect this result from a dandruff conditioner. I actually deep conditioner with it since my seborrheic dermatitis is really bad. So far I have had no flakes and my scalp is not dry and itchy like it usually is. The only thing I would probably add is a leave-in conditioner. I will be using this conditioner again. I was very happy with the results and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lyza S.
Bronx, NY
I have only used it once since arriving but so far I really like it. My head feels clean and it is definitely less flaky. It lathers well and doesn’t feel like it leaves any residue behind. I would definitely add this to my regular routine. I like the smell as well. My hairs feels soft and looks great.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
I've always struggled (genetically) with an itchy scalp. This product is really wonderful for my scalp health. The end result is a moisturized fresh scalp and lustrous shine in my hair. I cannot complain about this product in any way. If you have dandruff or itchy dry scalp, definitely give this a try!
Kylee M.
Alum Bank, PA
I was surprisingly impressed with this conditioner. I was surprised that it combined with the shampoo I got free of charge from Influenster in my Voxbox left my color treated hair silky smooth and with no static!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
This is a great conditioner if your hair needs volume, it didn't weigh mine down at all. My hair is prone to static electricity and this conditioner did make my hair more staticy. I prefer a conditioner with more weight. My hair was very shiny though. All in all not a bad product just not for me.
Beth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Conditioners aren't something I use all the time.  But after using this I would say that I was surprised by how light weight it felt. Plus the smell was great!  I'm not a fan of heavy conditioners but I would recommend if you are in need of a scalp calming conditioner!
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Great conditioner. I have very thick hair and sometimes an itchy scalp. It moisturizes my hair without stripping it. It does feel silkier and smoother after using it for a few weeks. I am really pleased with this conditioner. Very satisfied.  Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
I loved this conditioner. I can say it left my hair smooth and silky. However, it said 24 hour frizz control and that didn't happen. It was much less frizzy but I definitely still had frizz. But other than that, my hair felt very healthy and soft. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner was nice and thick. It also worked better than I expected it to during my detangling process. I was surprised that the instructions indicated I should rub it into my scalp. This has helped moisturize my scalp and keep it from getting itchy. I would definitely use this again.
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
Smells great! I received this to try from influenster. Hair feels very soft, healthy and smooth. My brother and husband tried it too, it worked great on their dry scalp . I have a very oily scalp, my hair felt very flat though. I would certainly buy this and will also recommend this product.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?