2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Amber H.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I can't get enough of this product!!!! I started using this after Aussie ruined my hair. This stopped my head from itching, dryness and having dandruff. Aussie caused all of those awful problems. Head and shoulders is the best product ever!!!!! It made my hair silky soft and not oily at all. This is definitely a five star product!!!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Alannah U.
Alannah U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's makes my hair feel smoothr with less frizz and smells great! Also a extra bonus is that you get a moisturizer scalp! It's a triple threat. It's probably Better for your hair than restorative conditioners.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Cheboygan, MI
Head & Shoulders definitely takes care of the problem it is made for. Smooth & Silky conditioner is a great follow-up to same brand/type of shampoo, it helps fight the issues of dry scalp & dandruff while making your hair nice and smooth. It is pricey so not always easy to purchase.
HernanAlexis D.
HernanAlexis D.
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! it probably the only brand I can use. Other brands cause me to have itchy scalp and so far these products have kept the itch and dandruff away!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked really well for my family. My boyfriend and i both have dry itchy scalps. This product helped with both those issues. It smells amazing too! I would highly recommend this product.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
LOVE this product. I'm so sad I didn't use it sooner! Keeps my hair smooth and soft and shiny! Plus it's not super perfume-y, which is a quality I LOVE. I recommend it to my friends!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Head & Shoulders since junior high and have never been disappointed. I especially love the Smooth & Silky formula for its scent but also for the frizz control it provides.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?