Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Carolyne F.
Carolyne F.

Great conditioner, smells good and leaves my hair very shiny. I usually get flakes in the winter so it is my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner during the winter months.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA

Im pretty sure this is the one i use but mines is put into 2 in 1 and it works the same. i usually use this when i don't like washing my hair and i have at least 4 day hair.
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn

Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Wassim N.
Wassim N.
Sale el jadida

It really does control the dandruff and after taking all the natural oils from the head with shampo it brings new ones back I have to say it makes hair look healthy .
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.

Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Charnelle C.
Charnelle C.
Regina

Smells great and makes my hair feel very smooth. It tends to really weighs down my hair when I use it so I don't choose it if I am going to style my hair afterwards.
Wassima e.
Wassima e.

Love this conditioner its very good for my skin and it smells delicious it compares good to alternives really recommend it and its lasting very long wich is perfect
Dawn S.
Dawn S.

Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Joanne Y.
Joanne Y.
Riverhead, NY

My scalp gets dry in the winter so I picked this up at my local target. My hair felt clean and it was no longer itchy. I definitely would recommend this to others
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now