Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA

It works pretty well. Sometimes I still have flaked but it definitely decreased the amount of flakes that I have seen, plus it smells pretty good.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This conditioner is great. I use it every other time I shampoo and it helps the shampoo control the dandruff. Worth the money and very effective.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Lakeland, FL

Love this conditioner! It's so thick and creamy. I let it sit on my hair for just a couple of minutes and my hair is instantly silky smooth.
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl

I like this product, I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner!! Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.C:
Gina C.
Gina C.

I have a dry scalp, and I can always tell a difference when I use Head & Shoulders, definitely less flakes and my head always feels clean.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Florence, KY

Great for when I straighten my hair...my hair does stay silky and smooth. But when I wear my hair naturally curly, it's back to the frizz
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Brookfield, WI

This product not only works great to prevent dandruff, but it also reduces frizz and works as well as any other conditioner I have used!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Lake Worth, FL

When I went to college this was my go- to because the new environment made my hair dry and itchy. This resolved those issues right away!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR

I love this product. And it's not because I have a dry scalp (save for the winter months), but it leaves my hair so soft and touchable!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now