BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #15 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
I found this conditioned to be average.  I don't feel that it really does much to help with the dandruff.  I think the shampoo did more.  I like my conditioners to be a bit more detangling and this did not quite do it for me. I don't know if I would stick with this conditioner in the future.
Amber H.
Jacksonville, FL
This conditioner smells great, it doesn’t have that harsh chemically residue that I expect of dandruff hair products. However, it doesn’t do a great job rejuvenating your hair after the affects of the scalp treatment. I’ve found that pairing the shampoo with my normal conditioner keeps my hair feeling healthier.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I just finished my 4th session using Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Conditioner for dandruff. I am now officially a HUGE fan! It has significantly improved the softness & strength of my hair. Also, my dandruff has yet to reappear! The scent is wonderful, the price is affordable, & most importantly.. IT WORKS! I'd recommend to everyone I know. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes 😊
Kayla W.
This was my first time using the head and sholders conditions, usually I use the 2 in 1. I liked the scent it was like a sweet flower but not too sweet. I always let my conditioner sit in my hair for about 5-10 minutes. It felt really good rinsing out and left my hair smooth. It was also good with detangling.
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
Este acondicionador te deja humectado tu cabello, de deja una aroma riquísima en tu cabello, sientes la suavidad y notas como te proteje tu color de cabello , yo tengo mi cabello tratado por tintes , pero este acondicionador me lo a dejado impecable de hermoso ! Si lo dejas secar verás que no necesitarás de un secador porque te lo deja liso y con un brillo hermoso ! Lo recomiendo 👌🏻
Aamna A.
Atlanta, GA
Average conditioner. I like the weight of this conditioner, and how it leaves my hair feeling. There's almost no scent, which I LOVE from a good basic conditioner. I like my hair products to have as little chemicals and hooplah involved. Would definitely purchase again as a dependable, nourishing conditioner.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
I like to condition my scalp to help keep it moisturized. My dandruff gets worse when I don’t. Even when conditioning before shampooing (I shampoo last so my hair near my scalp doesn’t look greasy), my hair stayed soft. This conditioner was definitely comparable to other more expensive brands I have used.
Christina D.
Kentland, IN
I LOVE the smell of this new conditioner! It truly does leave your hair smooth and silky. It is easy to comb out my hair after I get out of shower as well. I like it better than other similar conditioners that I have tried. I am very satisfied with this product and would love to buy it in the future.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner left my hair smelling amazing!  The sent lasted witch is a great feature.  I think that it is better then the competitors and it is safe for color treated hair.  It bypassed my expectations!  I will be using this more.
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
The head & shoulders conditioner is rich smells great leaves your scalp feeling clean and refreshed. Minimizing dandruff never felt so great with these products. I think I have found my new set to go in my shower. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?