2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Amy A.
Amy A.
Florence, KY
Great for when I straighten my hair...my hair does stay silky and smooth. But when I wear my hair naturally curly, it's back to the frizz
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Brookfield, WI
This product not only works great to prevent dandruff, but it also reduces frizz and works as well as any other conditioner I have used!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Lake Worth, FL
When I went to college this was my go- to because the new environment made my hair dry and itchy. This resolved those issues right away!
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair extremely soft and feel so nice! I have tried other conditioners but always come back to this!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
I love this product. And it's not because I have a dry scalp (save for the winter months), but it leaves my hair so soft and touchable!
Monse G.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of the only things that helps with my itchy scalp. I really love how it feels refreshing on my hair and leaves it smooth!!
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Woodstock, GA
I love how this product works every time. I wash my hair and it feels nourished, healthy but not oiled down from a heavy conditioner
S S.
S S.
A great conditioner as an occasional use to balance hair and scalp. I have been a valued user of Head & Shoulders for many years.
taylor b.
taylor b.
Head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner is the best stuff for an itchy scalp, its even helped my dogs dry skin!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?