BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Chelsey B.
Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY
Love this conditioner and have been using it for about a year since they changed my other conditioner. Unfortunately there is a new ingredient to make the scent last longer that doesn't react well with my scalp.
Joanne Y.
Riverhead, NY
My scalp gets dry in the winter so I picked this up at my local target. My hair felt clean and it was no longer itchy. I definitely would recommend this to others
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather! It even smells great and has different conditioners ! So not a product that is from the 80s!
Lauren M.
Citrus Hts, CA
I would totally recommend this to my whole family I'm in love with this shampoo! It works wonders for my hair and I love it keeps away flaking while leaving my hair smelling amazing!
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I love head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner my only thing is if that I wish and it smells better more fruity or floral and less like medicine
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Melissa R.
Just started using this conditioner about a week ago but I can already see a difference. my scalp is way less itchy and I have less flakes. Plus head and shoulders finally smells good which is a huge bonus.
Esther S.
Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?