BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Gina C.
I have a dry scalp, and I can always tell a difference when I use Head & Shoulders, definitely less flakes and my head always feels clean.
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
I love this product it made my hair amazing and soft,silky so I recommend to buy this product!!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Diego V.
Great conditioner that leaves a nice shine in your hair. This product also works great for beards.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
I was at my local target looking for the Head & Shoulders brand because I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends and family members. In the winter is when my scalp is the driest so i thought I would give it a try. I used it 3 times to get a good feel of it and my dandruff went away completely, this is a must buy for a dry or itchy scalp. I would rate this a 5 but the smell could be better. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. I love the smell, but mostly how it leaves my hair shiny and silky.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It leaves my hair so soft and I don't ever have to worry about dandruff from my shampoo!
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this conditioner, it makes my hair smooth and the smell is amazing!!!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?