2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Vista, NE
I don't have dandruff but in the winter I use it because it keeps my hair moisturized so it doesn't cling with static.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
I love this product! It has helped my scalp a ton without drying it or weighing my hair down! It also smells amazing!
Argelyn C.
Argelyn C.
Canyon Country, CA
I like using this shampoo and conditioner. After using this my scalp feels fresh and dandruff is gone with one use.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Garland, TX
It smells so nice and it helps keep dandruff away. I use it at least once a week and I love the way my hair feels.
Becky A.
Becky A.
Saint Marys, WV
Smells good, leaves hair soft and manageable. Itch free and no flakes! Good for my teenagers everyday use as well.
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
It really helps keep my hair smooth and silky! I also use it to help get cradle cap out of our daughters hair.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair comes out shiny and clean ansld depending on the scent it smells so good. It leaves hair clean and fresh
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
Jayjay O.
Jayjay O.
Hyattsville, MD
I have severe dandruff and ever since I stated using this product, I have seen a drastic change in my hair
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?