BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
April P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner! I have dandruff & have had it since I can remember. I have been using Head and Shoulders since middle school & it clears up my dandruff really well! I've tried the other scents but this by far is the best smelling one! I've gotten so many compliments on how nice my hair smelled. Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.
Jeni N.
Hayward, CA
Head and Shoulders is one of the best brand that I have used. The Smooth and Silky Dandruff Conditioner is a great product. This product really does a good job at smoothing out hair. It does a good job at getting rid of dandruff. It smells really good and condition my hair. I have oily hair and this product does not make my hair oily. It conditions my hair without drying it out.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
I love Head and shoulders smooth and silky Dandruff conditioner, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth with lots of body and shine I have thick long brown hair that most products dry out I will definitely purchase Head and shoulders conditioner again!
Trixia P.
Bay Point, CA
Not drying and leaves hair soft and smooth. I have a problem with head and shoulders usalg drying out my hair but this particular one doesn't make your hair dry. It still cleanses and thoroughly cleans the scalp though. And the scent is lovely and doesn't smell medicinal.
shane c.
This product works pretty well. It makes my scalp a lot less itchy during the wintertime. It helps make dead ends less noticeable. The scent is pretty nice and sweet smelling. Also it does leave hair super silky as it says. Overall a good product espically for the price.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have never tried this before receiving it in the voxbox! And I am in love with it!!! It has really helped my itchy scalp and dandruff amazingly!!! I definitely recommend it to anyone who has dandruff or itchy scalp! And it smells so fresh and clean!!!
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have the driest scalp every. It's so embarrassing. If I use ANY other shampoo or conditioner, I get it back again. This product is the only one that keeps my scalp happy AND still keeps my hair nice and healthy. Love it. Repurchase it every time.
Jamie D.
I tried this after i received the shampoo from here. It works great, i have noticed a big difference in my hair. It is smoothr and less frizzy and the flakes have decreased. I am very happy with it. Definitely will be continuing using this.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?