BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Lesleigh C.
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC
Every winter my scalp gets super dry and flakey. I'm so glad I started using this head and shoulders! The Smooth & Silky conditioner and also the shampoo make my hair really soft while taking the flakes away. It also smells amazing. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this!
Stefan B.
Stefan B.
Macon
This conditioner is comparable to lotion as far as how it moisturized my hair. however I always use another leave in conditioner afterwards because my hair dries out shortly after the shower if I just go with the head and shoulders conditioner... It does leave you dandruff free though!
April P.
April P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner! I have dandruff & have had it since I can remember. I have been using Head and Shoulders since middle school & it clears up my dandruff really well! I've tried the other scents but this by far is the best smelling one! I've gotten so many compliments on how nice my hair smelled. Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.
Trixia P.
Trixia P.
Bay Point, CA
Not drying and leaves hair soft and smooth. I have a problem with head and shoulders usalg drying out my hair but this particular one doesn't make your hair dry. It still cleanses and thoroughly cleans the scalp though. And the scent is lovely and doesn't smell medicinal.
shane c.
shane c.
This product works pretty well. It makes my scalp a lot less itchy during the wintertime. It helps make dead ends less noticeable. The scent is pretty nice and sweet smelling. Also it does leave hair super silky as it says. Overall a good product espically for the price.
minnie b.
minnie b.
Elmira, NY
I would recommend it to friends and family. I love the smell and it feels amazing in my hair. I makes my hair less tangled as well
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have the driest scalp every. It's so embarrassing. If I use ANY other shampoo or conditioner, I get it back again. This product is the only one that keeps my scalp happy AND still keeps my hair nice and healthy. Love it. Repurchase it every time.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA
I've never cared for the product just because my hair is so stubborn Ive found high end products work on my hair, although my boyfriend loves this product and he said it make his scalp feel super clean and not itch at all! so I recommend this for any man who has a itchy, dandruff scalp!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?