Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Toronto, Ontario

My hair becomes a mess of frizz and wave after it is completely air dried. I've only used this product once and I hope it wasn't a fluke that it helped control my frizz. I will repurchase and hope for the best.
Alannah U.
Alannah U.

It's makes my hair feel smoothr with less frizz and smells great! Also a extra bonus is that you get a moisturizer scalp! It's a triple threat. It's probably Better for your hair than restorative conditioners.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Regina, Saskatchewan

This is a nice conditioner for those living in colder Canadian climates. It helps to control dandruff resulting from dry scalp & leaves your hair feeling smooth & soft. Works wonderfully and smells nice too.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Just started using this conditioner about a week ago but I can already see a difference. my scalp is way less itchy and I have less flakes. Plus head and shoulders finally smells good which is a huge bonus.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

This has worked very well for me! I have very unpredictable hair! Sometimes it is oily, and sometimes it is very dry. This shampoo helps me not have to worry about any flakes. It starts working immediately!
Esther S.
Esther S.

Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA

I love this product. I have dandruff really bad and have since I was a little girl my hair gets really dry and frizzy with the dandruff in the winter. This works all of those problems and fixes them.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this stuff. My hair occasionally flips out and gets extremely dry and flaky and this fixes it in a matter of days! Love it and always comes back to this brand to fix my dandruff problems
HernanAlexis D.
HernanAlexis D.

My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! it probably the only brand I can use. Other brands cause me to have itchy scalp and so far these products have kept the itch and dandruff away!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
yacolt, WA

Worked really well for my family. My boyfriend and i both have dry itchy scalps. This product helped with both those issues. It smells amazing too! I would highly recommend this product.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now