BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Sunni F.
Pasadena, TX
This conditioner worked well the first couple of times I used it. I left my hair soft and full of volume which is awesome since my hair is super heavy. After a few uses, it weighed my hair down too much. If I switched the shampoo and conditioner up every other wash, it wasn’t a problem. Overall it’s a great product and smells nice.
SAMANTHA S.
Logan , UT
My hair was so smooth after using this conditioner. Because I have curly hair when I blow dry it my hair gets lots of volume. This conditioner tamed that volume to a manageable level! I really loved it! The smell was pleasant but not overwhelming. Pro Tip: After shampooing apply this conditioner to the entire hair shaft and scalp and then rinse with cool water to lock in the moisture. The first time I applied the conditioner to my scalp I was afraid that my hair would look oily after but honestly the hair felt so clean even two days later! I honestly loved this conditioner especially when combined with the tea tree shampoo from head and shoulders! Would recommend to everyone!
Christy L.
I love how smooth and silky this conditioner is! (given its name haha) It pairs off really well with the shampoo and ever since using it, I’ve seen little to no dandruff flakes and my scalp is no longer itchy! The scent is also very nice, although it doesn’t linger much. This is my favorite formula from the head and shoulders line!
Morgan M.
Honestly i'm not too big of the Head & Shoulders brand for my type of hair. Its not as moisturizing as I would like it to be, and for my texture I definitely need more moisture! It does smell fresh and clean though! I was more satisfied with the conditioner than the shampoo, but not completely satisfied with the final results.
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
This conditioner is so nourishing without weighing my hair down! It helps soothe my sometimes itchy scalp and is very affordable! This along withthe shampoo smell amazing and I would def recommend to any one that may be having itchy scalp!
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This conditioner works really well. Not only does it pair well with the shampoo to fight dandruff and flakes, it also worked excellently as taking my frizzy, damaged hair. It’s important to note, it’s also safe for color treated hair. The only complaint I have, is that my hair was significantly oilier than normal the next day.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
I always buy this shampoo and conditioner because it leave the scalp so healthy and clean! It’s not only treats the scalp but leave my hair amazingly smooth and beautiful! Not to mention the smell is amazing! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Madason L.
I was surprised to receive this product. I don’t usually buy Head and Shoulders because I don’t have dandruff, but I have had a lot of fly always and straggler pieces of hair, so I was excited to get the smooth and silky version. I think it smells nice and actually does make my hair feel soft and smooth. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth P.
Sherwood, AR
I've used Head and Shoulders before, but I mostly use the cheaper brand or whatever is on sale. I haven't ever used the Smooth and Silky conditioner thought. But I have to say it does exactly what it says it does - leaves your hair smooth and silky. On top of keeping my scalp flake-free! Definitely worth the money!
Emily B.
London, OH
Love this conditioner! It helps tremendously with my dry scalp! Leaves my hair so smooth and silky and I don’t have to use that much! Will definitely buy this again because my dandruff is gone! Would recommend for anyone who has dry and itchy scalp!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?