Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
This is such a great conditioner, it smells great and keeps my scalp clear. In the winter my scalp stays so dry. I always use this and it starts clearing up in just a few days.
Alesha J.
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL

I use this product all the time when washing my hair. It has helped with the dry scalp that I've had. Also has helped with the dandruff that I've had that has been pretty bad.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA

Im pretty sure this is the one i use but mines is put into 2 in 1 and it works the same. i usually use this when i don't like washing my hair and i have at least 4 day hair.
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn

Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.

Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.

Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Joanne Y.
Joanne Y.
Riverhead, NY

My scalp gets dry in the winter so I picked this up at my local target. My hair felt clean and it was no longer itchy. I definitely would recommend this to others
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO

I love head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner my only thing is if that I wish and it smells better more fruity or floral and less like medicine
Milso A.
Milso A.
Virginia Beach, VA

Tbh I feel like it gave me dandruff. My scalf itched and it was dry. I used the conditioner too and it makes my hair feel amazing but my scalp feel like so itchy
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now