BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Smells fresh and leaves my hair soft and shiny, and flake free.
Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Also smells good in the 2 in 1 (shampoo plus conditioner).
I received a complimentary sample of this product to use and review.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
You would think that a conditioner by H&S wouldn't be too great, but I love this one. It really penetrates deep in my hair and always makes the frizz smooth out. Plus, it's really great at providing moisture for my dry scalp!
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Every now and then I have to use a shampoo and conditioner that does something about my dry scalp. This is always the product that I buy. My hair is either really dry, or oily, and there seems to be no middle ground but this makes my hair feel normal (and soft!)
Hollie B.
I love Head & Shoulders. It's the only dandruff shampoo that keeps my hair completely flake free. I adore the smooth & silky type because it keeps my hair soft unlike most other dandruff shampoo & conditioner I've tried.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I can't get enough of this product!!!! I started using this after Aussie ruined my hair. This stopped my head from itching, dryness and having dandruff. Aussie caused all of those awful problems. Head and shoulders is the best product ever!!!!! It made my hair silky soft and not oily at all. This is definitely a five star product!!!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX
So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Matthew W.
Montreal, NJ
I have had nothing but good luck with Head and Shoulders 2-in-1. I use the shampoo/conditioner combo every day and have not had a dandruff problem since I began. I like that the 2-in-1 allows my hair to feel soft without the time it takes to wash with conditioner. I just use the one product and can be on my way! I have also received compliments about it leaving my hair with a nice smell, which is always a plus.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?