Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Esther S.
Esther S.

Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA

I love this product. I have dandruff really bad and have since I was a little girl my hair gets really dry and frizzy with the dandruff in the winter. This works all of those problems and fixes them.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this stuff. My hair occasionally flips out and gets extremely dry and flaky and this fixes it in a matter of days! Love it and always comes back to this brand to fix my dandruff problems
HernanAlexis D.
HernanAlexis D.

My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! it probably the only brand I can use. Other brands cause me to have itchy scalp and so far these products have kept the itch and dandruff away!
Billie Jo J.
Billie Jo J.

This is the best. I have allergies to many thing and especially when the weather get colder my skin including my scalp gets very dry and itchy and I never have a problem when using this.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

Worked really well for my family. My boyfriend and i both have dry itchy scalps. This product helped with both those issues. It smells amazing too! I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Citrus Hts, CA

I would totally recommend this to my whole family I'm in love with this shampoo! It works wonders for my hair and I love it keeps away flaking while leaving my hair smelling amazing!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.

LOVE this product. I'm so sad I didn't use it sooner! Keeps my hair smooth and soft and shiny! Plus it's not super perfume-y, which is a quality I LOVE. I recommend it to my friends!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I've used Head & Shoulders since junior high and have never been disappointed. I especially love the Smooth & Silky formula for its scent but also for the frizz control it provides.
maria p.
maria p.

My daughter has dry scalp and Head and Shoulders have been a miracle worker !!! My daughter can now where colors and not be alarmed that she will have flakes all over her shirts.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now