BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This conditioner smells so good! I really expected more of a faint medicine smell since it's Head & Shoulders, but I was pleasantly surprised. I used this product with the tea tree and mint shampoo. My hair had a lot of static but I feel it had more to do with the shampoo than the conditioner. This conditioner made my hair very smooth and soft.
Jill D.
I like that head and shoulders started making conditioner, instead of a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combo. This conditioner has a nice smell to it, and does not leave my hair feeling heavy or flat. Also, I learned from My PCP that if you have folliculitis that you can shave  your legs with head and shoulders and it cleared my legs up! Win Win!
emily p.
Marengo, IL
I got this product from Influenster. This is a wonderful Conditioner! Normally, I feel like these products are a bit drying but not these! This conditioner combined with Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff Shampoo made my hair and scalp feel so clean and dandruff free! I will definitely be purchasing these again! Thanks Influenster!!!
Rebecca M.
Fort Lee, NJ
After receiving my complimentary Head & Shoulders conditioner from Influenster for testing purposes, I was just relieved. It was like they knew exactly what I needed right this moment with this conditioner. I used this conditioner right after I had used their clinical shampoo for dandruff and it was like the perfect cherry on top. Not that it smells like cherries, the fragrance of this conditioner is so aromatic and leaves your hair smelling so fresh & clean all day long. I definitely recommend this conditioner because not only does it smell good, it helps you out even more if you are having problems like dandruff, flakes, itchy-ness, redness and dryness on your scalp. This conditioner just leaves you feeling refreshed!
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
This conditioner did make my hair smooth & silky.  I don't have much of a dandruff problem, so if it lessened it, I wouldn't be able to tell much.  I do get an itchy winter scalp, but it wasn't completely cured.  Good conditioner to seal of hair, make it shine, & do normal hair things, but not a great dandruff product.
Ashley B.
I received Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner for free in return for my honest review. This conditioner is really moisturizing, smells good and left my hair super soft. I generally have never used Head & shoulders products in the past but will purchase again in the future. My husband absolutley loved this product as well.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
My scalp gets dry and itchy in the winter, so I was hoping for some relief when trying Head and Shoulders. I washed my hair with the Tea Tree Oil shampoo, and then applied this conditioner. It smells soft and floral, and goes on silky smooth. A little bit of this conditioner goes a long way, which makes it super affordable! I wasn’t able to achieve quite as much volume as normal when styling my hair, so I do think this conditioner weighed it down a bit, but the relief from the itching has been amazing! My hair feels soft and smooth, and my scalp feels better already after just one use! If you are looking for an affordable, easy option to relieve your itchy scalp, Head and Shoulders is the way to go
Haley P.
Received mine complimentary from Influenster. I’ve already used it once and I’m in love! I have a very itchy scalp and this is helping so much already! Can’t wait to see what continued use will do! I’ve recently dyed my hair very dark (back to my natural color) so you can see my dandruff so much more. Fingers crossed this keeps helping!
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
There really is no such thing as people with bad hair, just people who haven't found the right shampoo and conditioner! 😁 I tried out the new Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner for the first time and I'm impressed. Since moving to LA the weather and water have made my hair super dry creating a lot of unpleasant dandruff issues, I found this collection to be perfect because it doesn't remove the moisture from my hair but it does clear it from pesky flakes. You can get it at your local Food4Less store for about $12 a set!
SAMANTHA S.
Logan , UT
My hair was so smooth after using this conditioner. Because I have curly hair when I blow dry it my hair gets lots of volume. This conditioner tamed that volume to a manageable level! I really loved it! The smell was pleasant but not overwhelming. Pro Tip: After shampooing apply this conditioner to the entire hair shaft and scalp and then rinse with cool water to lock in the moisture. The first time I applied the conditioner to my scalp I was afraid that my hair would look oily after but honestly the hair felt so clean even two days later! I honestly loved this conditioner especially when combined with the tea tree shampoo from head and shoulders! Would recommend to everyone!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?