2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Joanne Y.
Joanne Y.
Riverhead, NY
My scalp gets dry in the winter so I picked this up at my local target. My hair felt clean and it was no longer itchy. I definitely would recommend this to others
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Milso A.
Milso A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tbh I feel like it gave me dandruff. My scalf itched and it was dry. I used the conditioner too and it makes my hair feel amazing but my scalp feel like so itchy
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I love head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner my only thing is if that I wish and it smells better more fruity or floral and less like medicine
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I enjoyed this product however it was not my favorite. I liked how soft n smooth my hair felt after I used it a couple times I wasn't getting the same results.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
I always come back to this stuff. It smells great and fixes my dandruff, plus my hair is soft after using it. It's a great price and works so 5 stars from me.
Chad C.
Chad C.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this product alternatively, I get an itch here and there but once I use this products it's gone! Smell isn't too bad and the cost is pretty good also
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?