Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Anne D.
Anne D.

I bought this conditioner on sale and use it about once a month (along with the shampoo). I chose the ocean breeze fragrance, which I love! It leaves my hair super silky and smelling great all day. And my scalp is all the better for it :)
Kara C.
Kara C.

I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Inga P.
Inga P.

It is a very nice conditioner which leaves your hair feeling silky and very soft, I use it all the time because it is great, I 100% recommend this product. I also realised that it does work muck better if you use similar shampoo.
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl

It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN

You would think that a conditioner by H&S wouldn't be too great, but I love this one. It really penetrates deep in my hair and always makes the frizz smooth out. Plus, it's really great at providing moisture for my dry scalp!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

This is my holly grail shampoo and conditioner!! I have the most dandruff ever and it sucks! Not only does this conditioner make my hair so soft but it helps my dandruff. It's the only product that can help me! I LOVE this!!
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI

It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.

I love Head & Shoulders. It's the only dandruff shampoo that keeps my hair completely flake free. I adore the smooth & silky type because it keeps my hair soft unlike most other dandruff shampoo & conditioner I've tried.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY

Love this conditioner and have been using it for about a year since they changed my other conditioner. Unfortunately there is a new ingredient to make the scent last longer that doesn't react well with my scalp.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now