BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Betty B.
My whole family uses this. We enjoy the fact that this is widely available. We use it every day. All three of us. My daughter has thick almost straight, my husband and has curly oily hair, and mine is thick and very curly. My scalp and hair is naturally dry and my head itches all the time because of it. I use it about 2 times a week and it really helps. We will definitely buy it again.
Anni W.
Daly City, CA
My scalp is dandruff prone and I've been using heads and shoulders for years and years and it always makes my hair super clean and silky. I tried using Pantene before but it made my scalp red and itchy/ flaking so I immediately switched back to head and shoulders.
Saundra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Jamie S.
I would have to say that out of most of the shampoo and conditioners I've used this is my go to. The smell is amazing and it leaves you hair and scalp beyond healthy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, my hair is always so soft and shiny after my shower and my husband and i love the smell. A must try of you have never used it before...
Daniell G.
I have thick wavy hair and frizz is my number one enemy. No other store brand conditioner works better to keep my hair soft and smooth. It is super thick and creamy and unlike other conditioners, a little bit goes along way. With other brands I would use 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. Not anymore!
Jenny N.
I tend to switch shampoo very often. Like I go through 3 different brands in a week. And I've started noticing how itchy and dry my scalp was. I ignored it. Every time I wear black clothes, the dandruffs fall onto my clothes and it's noticeable and embarrassing. And about a week ago, I started using Head & Shoulders. Since then I've notice no dandruff, no itchiness, no dry scalp. This shampoo is fascinating. The results are incredibly fast. I love it so much that I started using only one brand of shampoo now!
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
I was at my local target looking for the Head & Shoulders brand because I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends and family members. In the winter is when my scalp is the driest so i thought I would give it a try. I used it 3 times to get a good feel of it and my dandruff went away completely, this is a must buy for a dry or itchy scalp. I would rate this a 5 but the smell could be better. Would definitely recommend.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have pretty bad dandruff due to what I believe is psoriasis of the scalp and I cannot use any other hair products besides head and shoulders. This stuff is a god send. My head does not itch when I use it but if I don't use it for around 4 days my head itches like crazy and I get so much dandruff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the smell as much as other head and shoulder products
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC
Every winter my scalp gets super dry and flakey. I'm so glad I started using this head and shoulders! The Smooth & Silky conditioner and also the shampoo make my hair really soft while taking the flakes away. It also smells amazing. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this!
Stefan B.
Macon
This conditioner is comparable to lotion as far as how it moisturized my hair. however I always use another leave in conditioner afterwards because my hair dries out shortly after the shower if I just go with the head and shoulders conditioner... It does leave you dandruff free though!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?