Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Citrus Hts, CA
I would totally recommend this to my whole family I'm in love with this shampoo! It works wonders for my hair and I love it keeps away flaking while leaving my hair smelling amazing!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I've used Head & Shoulders since junior high and have never been disappointed. I especially love the Smooth & Silky formula for its scent but also for the frizz control it provides.
maria p.
maria p.
My daughter has dry scalp and Head and Shoulders have been a miracle worker !!! My daughter can now where colors and not be alarmed that she will have flakes all over her shirts.
This is such a great conditioner, it smells great and keeps my scalp clear. In the winter my scalp stays so dry. I always use this and it starts clearing up in just a few days.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Head and shoulders has helped out my hair in many ways. When I was younger I had awful dandruff and this conditioner followed by the shampoo have helped. And they smell amazing
Alesha J.
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL
I use this product all the time when washing my hair. It has helped with the dry scalp that I've had. Also has helped with the dandruff that I've had that has been pretty bad.
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Love this stuff! Untangles my hair and leaves it very smooth. It also helps a lot in the winter with my dry scalp! I like it more than my expensive salon conditioner.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?