BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #31 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Krystal H.
Tyler, TX
So three years ago my scalp wasn't feeling right. I know that sounds crazy, but something wasn't right. It was constantly itching and flaking, and both were trying me insane. I took a chance by trying this product, hoping that it would alleviate the issues. I was more than pleased with the results. Not only did it clear up the flaky, itchy scalp but it smells wonderful! My husband allows knows when I have pulled my hair down when we are near each other because he can smell my hair moving. Crazy, but cute because he loves the smell of my hair and often compliments me on how nice my hair looks and smells. My hair is so smooth and shiny now. The only issue I have is that I can't keep it stocked enough and the stores are almost always wiped out of them.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
A relief for itchy and dandruff scalp! No matter how much I washed my hair, I'd always have dandruff and itchy scalp. I've tried many shampoos including other versions of Head and Shoulders but none have done what this one has: practically eliminate the need to scratch my scalp and shed dandruff everywhere. Ever since I started using this shampoo, my hair and scalp have never felt better. Now I feel confident wearing shirts without dandruff all over it!
Megan S.
Liberty, NC
I think it's okay, It got my hair clean. My sample wasn't enough to really get all my hair so I can't tell you more than it smells good and seemed to clean my scalp.
Denisse J.
San Jose, CA
I was using Dove for a long time until I started getting dandruff. So my mom recommended that I use this product. So I did !!! It too about a months use to get rid of my dandruff, but I was just extremely happy that I no longer had it. It was kind of embarrassing when people looked at my scalp! Anyways, I would definitely recommend this product it has fixed my dandruff problem with out leaving my hair too dry !!!!!!
Jennifer R.
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Alyssa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love head and shoulders smooth and silky. When I moved to Arizona six years ago after living in Colorado my entire life, my scalp had a panic attack. It was used to constant moisture and mild heat, so the intense dry, desert heat really messed with my hair. My scalp began to itch like crazy and flake very badly. After a few simple uses if head yand shoulders my scalp was hydrated, I had no gxfre
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Since I have a problem with dandruff but I've also got colored hair. I use this conditioner in conjunction with my current color care shampoo. I purchase Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky conditioner at Walmart or Target, but I've seen it at ulta and many other drug stores. I love the scent and the fact that it doesn't dry my hair out. The other formulas from Head and Shoulders don't treat my hair as well as this does. my hair is about mid way down my back, so I don't want or need anything that will dry it out or make my hair heavy.
Betty B.
My whole family uses this. We enjoy the fact that this is widely available. We use it every day. All three of us. My daughter has thick almost straight, my husband and has curly oily hair, and mine is thick and very curly. My scalp and hair is naturally dry and my head itches all the time because of it. I use it about 2 times a week and it really helps. We will definitely buy it again.
Hannah R.
Smooth and Silky dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Saundra W.
I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?