BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Diego V.
Diego V.
Great conditioner that leaves a nice shine in your hair. This product also works great for beards.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
This is much better than I thought and it leaves no super chemical like smell either.
Christi C.
Christi C.
Quitman, TX
My husband actually suggested I try this because I was fussing about the price of decent shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this takes care of my hair. It doesn't make my hair quite as soft as some of the higher end conditioners, but for the price you can't beat the quality. Does wonders for tangles if your hair gets knotted up easily, and keeps my frizz to a minimum. Plus the scent stays really well in your hair, and it smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my April Glossy Box and I must say.... YES!  It smells so dang good.  I had no idea it was H&S until I went into my GB surveys.  My hair is definitely silky smooth and looks fantastic!  Again, the smell gives me LIFE.  I definitely recommend this product.  I do not have a dry scalp and do not necessarily need dandruff conditioner, but I would definitely buy this again.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
New York
I like using this conditioner whenever I'm between conditioners. I works well for me. I would purchase this often cause it doesn't do much for my hair the way my other product I use. It just leaves my hair dandruff free, that's it. It doesn't leave my hair straight or soft. To me it just works as a conditioner that doesn't leave any dandruff behind, which is good. But it doesn't do anything else.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner to for me to use to detangle and to moisturize my curls. This targets my itchy scalp and some dryness, this replaces that negative piece in my hair care. This is great for dry scalp. I am not disappointed at all in this product.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Lillie M.
Lillie M.
Virden
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product left my hair feeling very greasy. Even after using dry shampoo my hair still felt heavy and firm. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy this product again.
Nubia M.
Nubia M.
Miami, Florida
Después de probar tantos productos y caro para el control de la caspa he terminado de probar mi excelente cabeza y hombros y aparte de exterminio que deja el pelo sedoso y manejable con un rico aroma
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tyler, TX
So three years ago my scalp wasn't feeling right. I know that sounds crazy, but something wasn't right. It was constantly itching and flaking, and both were trying me insane. I took a chance by trying this product, hoping that it would alleviate the issues. I was more than pleased with the results. Not only did it clear up the flaky, itchy scalp but it smells wonderful! My husband allows knows when I have pulled my hair down when we are near each other because he can smell my hair moving. Crazy, but cute because he loves the smell of my hair and often compliments me on how nice my hair looks and smells. My hair is so smooth and shiny now. The only issue I have is that I can't keep it stocked enough and the stores are almost always wiped out of them.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?