Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Kara C.
Kara C.

I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl

It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN

You would think that a conditioner by H&S wouldn't be too great, but I love this one. It really penetrates deep in my hair and always makes the frizz smooth out. Plus, it's really great at providing moisture for my dry scalp!
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI

It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.

I love Head & Shoulders. It's the only dandruff shampoo that keeps my hair completely flake free. I adore the smooth & silky type because it keeps my hair soft unlike most other dandruff shampoo & conditioner I've tried.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY

Love this conditioner and have been using it for about a year since they changed my other conditioner. Unfortunately there is a new ingredient to make the scent last longer that doesn't react well with my scalp.
Alannah U.
Alannah U.

It's makes my hair feel smoothr with less frizz and smells great! Also a extra bonus is that you get a moisturizer scalp! It's a triple threat. It's probably Better for your hair than restorative conditioners.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

This has worked very well for me! I have very unpredictable hair! Sometimes it is oily, and sometimes it is very dry. This shampoo helps me not have to worry about any flakes. It starts working immediately!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Just started using this conditioner about a week ago but I can already see a difference. my scalp is way less itchy and I have less flakes. Plus head and shoulders finally smells good which is a huge bonus.
Esther S.
Esther S.

Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?