BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...4 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
With curly hair I tend to get frizzy but this conditioner helped calm my fizzy even on rainy days. My hair felt smooth and soft after drying. The smell was good and I noticed after all day I was not oily. I am defiantly satisfied with this product.
Crystal R.
I think this is a great conditioner for all hair types and great for men with little to no hair, because it works well as a scalp conditioner for dry skin. I highly recommend this for dandruff in hair, scalp conditioner or just use as a deep conditioner every couple days.
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I have always been a Head & Shoulders fan so I was really happy to get this conditioner in my complimentary Influenster VoxBox! The conditioner is packaged similarly to other H&S products and delivers the expected promise of leaving your scalp/hair dandruff-free! This conditioner also has the extra perks of having this wonderful light floral scent that I really like. AND it leaves my hair feeling ultra soft and silky. I love that! It acts like a conditioner mask but it's just a regular conditioner. Pretty cool; I am definitely a big fan of this conditioner.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
The smell is great! I recently colored my hair and have had some crazy frizz, this conditioner helped tame my frizz after the first use. So happy! Perfect for my date night with my husband, even he said my hair looked so much healthier! I will be purchasing this again, especially since my daughter's hair looked better after using it as well (she has black/Asian mixed hair and it is always frizzy).
Tracie C.
Bledsoe, KY
As for this conditioner....#amazing! Most conditioners don’t help detangle my crazy hair and I’m left fighting to get a brush through. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner does what it says, it keeps your hair sleek and smooth, while helping to fight dandruff, dryness, And frizz. My new fave of the moment. I also want to add that this is safe for color treated hair. Also a big plus!
Angelle L.
Baton Rouge , LA
I received this in my Vox Box free for testing purposes. I think it came at a perfect time with it being winter time nearing spring. It’s the perfect time to make sure our hair is healthy and vibrant. The weather can really dry your hair out and our hair will need extra attention to keep it sleek and healthy through those wintery months. I’m happy this product deep conditions while effectively cleansing hair. I’ll continue to use this in my hair routine and look forward to seeing more results.
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
Another big win for Head and Shoulders with this conditioner! Smells amazing, my hair is easy to manage, and the best part, I woke up the next morning not itching still. Definitely best if you pair with the Tea Tree Oil and Cooling Mint complex. Love that the conditioner has 24 hour frizz control from root to tip. Definitely will purchase this pair in the future. It's amazing and does exactly as it claims. Great job Head and Shoulders!!
emily p.
Marengo, IL
I got this product from Influenster. This is a wonderful Conditioner! Normally, I feel like these products are a bit drying but not these! This conditioner combined with Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff Shampoo made my hair and scalp feel so clean and dandruff free! I will definitely be purchasing these again! Thanks Influenster!!!
Constance B.
Tallassee, AL
This came in the complimentary box from Influenster today. Such a great product. Has a wonderful smell and leaves hair feeling silky, as stated. I was very satisfied with this and the shampoo. No other dandruff shampoo compares to this brand.
Brittany S.
Zanesville, OH
This conditioner smells great and works well for the scalp. It did decrease my flakes but after the first day it left my hair feeling oily not allowing me to only wash every other day. If I was washing daily this would work well for my scalp
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?

Amazon