Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#46 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
This product is my favorite. I have an itchy scalp sometimes and I use the one for that. I love all of the head and shoulders products. They make my hair feel smooth and smells awesome. I bought mines from Walmart. I would absolutely buy it again.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Smells fresh and leaves my hair soft and shiny, and flake free.
Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Also smells good in the 2 in 1 (shampoo plus conditioner).
I received a complimentary sample of this product to use and review.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I tried this after i received the shampoo from here. It works great, i have noticed a big difference in my hair. It is smoothr and less frizzy and the flakes have decreased. I am very happy with it. Definitely will be continuing using this.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I really like the head and shoulders brand as a whole. Not only does it help with the issue of dandruff but it also leaves my hair smooth. The packaging is very smooth as well, I would highly reckoned this product for anyone with dandruff.
Kara C.
Kara C.
I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
You would think that a conditioner by H&S wouldn't be too great, but I love this one. It really penetrates deep in my hair and always makes the frizz smooth out. Plus, it's really great at providing moisture for my dry scalp!
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
I love Head & Shoulders. It's the only dandruff shampoo that keeps my hair completely flake free. I adore the smooth & silky type because it keeps my hair soft unlike most other dandruff shampoo & conditioner I've tried.
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?