Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL

Every now and then I have to use a shampoo and conditioner that does something about my dry scalp. This is always the product that I buy. My hair is either really dry, or oily, and there seems to be no middle ground but this makes my hair feel normal (and soft!)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA

Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI

I swear by this product! It keeps my hair from being dried out while also helping reduce and prevent dandruff. I bought it at the local drugstore for a great price. I have short hair so a little goes a long way and a bottle of this lasts forever. Love it!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

I love Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky dandruff conditioner. Firstly, it smells SO good! Secondly, it conditioners your hair and makes it so soft meanwhile treating your scalp with medicine to moisturize the dry skin and relieve your dandruff. Love it!!
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I have the driest scalp every. It's so embarrassing. If I use ANY other shampoo or conditioner, I get it back again. This product is the only one that keeps my scalp happy AND still keeps my hair nice and healthy. Love it. Repurchase it every time.
Diamond M.
Diamond M.

This product is my favorite. I have an itchy scalp sometimes and I use the one for that. I love all of the head and shoulders products. They make my hair feel smooth and smells awesome. I bought mines from Walmart. I would absolutely buy it again.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS

Smells fresh and leaves my hair soft and shiny, and flake free.
Always get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Also smells good in the 2 in 1 (shampoo plus conditioner).
I received a complimentary sample of this product to use and review.
Jamie D.

I tried this after i received the shampoo from here. It works great, i have noticed a big difference in my hair. It is smoothr and less frizzy and the flakes have decreased. I am very happy with it. Definitely will be continuing using this.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL

I really like the head and shoulders brand as a whole. Not only does it help with the issue of dandruff but it also leaves my hair smooth. The packaging is very smooth as well, I would highly reckoned this product for anyone with dandruff.
Kara C.
Kara C.

I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?