BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this conditioner! it keeps my head flake free. Also it makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells so good! love!!
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Englewood, OH
I wasn't a Head and Shoulders fan until I tried this! I LOVE the smell and it kept my hair smooth even after it rained!
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Wapakoneta, OH
It really helps keep my hair smooth and silky! I also use it to help get cradle cap out of our daughters hair.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair comes out shiny and clean ansld depending on the scent it smells so good. It leaves hair clean and fresh
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My hair is so soft and itch free. It smells good too.:...!"!!!! Love Love Love Love Love
Corrine M.
Corrine M.
This worked ok for my dry scalp. It was better for my daughter though. I would buy it again as a backup.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Gray Court, SC
Love this product. It's the only thing that keeps my dandruff down. I can't use regular shampoo at all.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
I had such a dry scalp after I gave birth to my son, and head and shoulders has completely healed it.
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
It works OK and I am happy with it.... My favorite conditioner! definitely five star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?