BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #4 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz. " in 1 review
Stefani G.
Can I just say how amazing this conditioner is??? Head & Shoulder has impressed me so much!!! This Conditioner does not only leaves your hair super silky but with one single use I already noticed a huge difference on my hair, super shiny, very soft & love love the smell!!! I’m definitely sticking to this Product for a while 😍Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner😍
fam s.
visalia, CA
After using the H&S Clinical Strength Shampoo, I followed it by the H&S Smooth & Silky Conditioner. It made my hair feel soft and not frizzy.

I have color/chemically treated hair, blow dry and flat iron on a daily basis...so after using this, it doesn’t make my hair feel dry. Leaves my hair & scalp feeling moisturized. I would use it again and buy it in the near future.
Crystal C.
Head & Shoulders is pure GOLD for people who suffer from having dandruff in their hair!! This product smells so good & in just one wash it leaves your hair feeling so smooth & silky. I really do recommend this product to anyone that suffers with dandruff Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner works magic! I received this product complimentary. & I will for sure be buying some more when I run out of it. Thanks Influenster .
Desiree R.
This head and shoulders smooth and silky does exactly what the name says. It left my hair very silky and clean feeling. Doesn't leave that dried out rough texture. The scent is great, subtle yet long lasting. Which I love! I have found if I leave it in for a min or so my hair is even more soft and silky. And doesn't get greasy over night. @influenster thank you!
Rebecca M.
Fort Lee, NJ
After receiving my complimentary Head & Shoulders conditioner from Influenster for testing purposes, I was just relieved. It was like they knew exactly what I needed right this moment with this conditioner. I used this conditioner right after I had used their clinical shampoo for dandruff and it was like the perfect cherry on top. Not that it smells like cherries, the fragrance of this conditioner is so aromatic and leaves your hair smelling so fresh & clean all day long. I definitely recommend this conditioner because not only does it smell good, it helps you out even more if you are having problems like dandruff, flakes, itchy-ness, redness and dryness on your scalp. This conditioner just leaves you feeling refreshed!
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This conditioner smells so good! I really expected more of a faint medicine smell since it's Head & Shoulders, but I was pleasantly surprised. I used this product with the tea tree and mint shampoo. My hair had a lot of static but I feel it had more to do with the shampoo than the conditioner. This conditioner made my hair very smooth and soft.
emily p.
Marengo, IL
I got this product from Influenster. This is a wonderful Conditioner! Normally, I feel like these products are a bit drying but not these! This conditioner combined with Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff Shampoo made my hair and scalp feel so clean and dandruff free! I will definitely be purchasing these again! Thanks Influenster!!!
Debby B.
Carson City, NV
This conditioner is amazing! I didn't go in with many expectations but came out very satisfied. The bottle says to expect smooth and silky hair and it definitely fulfills that! Even with my routine of not washing my hair everyday and using product, after using this conditioner it was so easy to brush through and when my hair dried I could easily run my fingers through. I really enjoyed the smell as well! It wasn't overwhelming, and had a nice floral scent. I will definitely continue to use this.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
My scalp gets dry and itchy in the winter, so I was hoping for some relief when trying Head and Shoulders. I washed my hair with the Tea Tree Oil shampoo, and then applied this conditioner. It smells soft and floral, and goes on silky smooth. A little bit of this conditioner goes a long way, which makes it super affordable! I wasn’t able to achieve quite as much volume as normal when styling my hair, so I do think this conditioner weighed it down a bit, but the relief from the itching has been amazing! My hair feels soft and smooth, and my scalp feels better already after just one use! If you are looking for an affordable, easy option to relieve your itchy scalp, Head and Shoulders is the way to go
Haley P.
Received mine complimentary from Influenster. I’ve already used it once and I’m in love! I have a very itchy scalp and this is helping so much already! Can’t wait to see what continued use will do! I’ve recently dyed my hair very dark (back to my natural color) so you can see my dandruff so much more. Fingers crossed this keeps helping!
Alexandra T.
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?