2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
maria p.
maria p.
My daughter has dry scalp and Head and Shoulders have been a miracle worker !!! My daughter can now where colors and not be alarmed that she will have flakes all over her shirts.
This is such a great conditioner, it smells great and keeps my scalp clear. In the winter my scalp stays so dry. I always use this and it starts clearing up in just a few days.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders has helped out my hair in many ways. When I was younger I had awful dandruff and this conditioner followed by the shampoo have helped. And they smell amazing
Alesha J.
Alesha J.
Belleville, IL
I use this product all the time when washing my hair. It has helped with the dry scalp that I've had. Also has helped with the dandruff that I've had that has been pretty bad.
Bronwyn M.
Bronwyn M.
Murfreesboro, Tn
Head and Shoulders is the only thing that keeps my dandruf in check. So having a matching conditioner is wonderful because conditioner is a must with my thick, corse hair.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Absolutely love this product! Works great on keeping my scalp moisturized. Love the smell!!! I have dark hair and dry scalp is very evident. No more white flakes :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my life savor during the colder months! I just recently started getting dandruff seasonally and it is not fun. Just thank goodness for head and shoulders.
Joanne Y.
Joanne Y.
Riverhead, NY
My scalp gets dry in the winter so I picked this up at my local target. My hair felt clean and it was no longer itchy. I definitely would recommend this to others
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
I love head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner my only thing is if that I wish and it smells better more fruity or floral and less like medicine
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I enjoyed this product however it was not my favorite. I liked how soft n smooth my hair felt after I used it a couple times I wasn't getting the same results.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?