Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jamie D.
I tried this after i received the shampoo from here. It works great, i have noticed a big difference in my hair. It is smoothr and less frizzy and the flakes have decreased. I am very happy with it. Definitely will be continuing using this.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the head and shoulders brand as a whole. Not only does it help with the issue of dandruff but it also leaves my hair smooth. The packaging is very smooth as well, I would highly reckoned this product for anyone with dandruff.
Kara C.
Kara C.
I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
For someone with thick, wavy, black hair...who suffers from dandruff, finding a product that can take care of my frizz and my flakes all at once is a big thing, this product is a staple in my life. And not to mention it smells amazing.
Laila H.
Laila H.
Apopka, Fl
It's so rare for me to find a frizz free shampoo that actually works and this shampoo keeps my hair so smooth for so long! I love how soft my hair feels after using this and especially after blow drying it, this stuff is amazing!
Mitch G.
Mitch G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
It's a very effective conditioner, especially in the winter, when your skin gets dry, so I'd recommend it to anyone whose scalp often gets dandruff during the winter, but also wants to keep it all nice and soft up there.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
I love Head & Shoulders. It's the only dandruff shampoo that keeps my hair completely flake free. I adore the smooth & silky type because it keeps my hair soft unlike most other dandruff shampoo & conditioner I've tried.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY
Love this conditioner and have been using it for about a year since they changed my other conditioner. Unfortunately there is a new ingredient to make the scent last longer that doesn't react well with my scalp.
Alannah U.
Alannah U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's makes my hair feel smoothr with less frizz and smells great! Also a extra bonus is that you get a moisturizer scalp! It's a triple threat. It's probably Better for your hair than restorative conditioners.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?