BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Shilpa R.
Aurora, IL
I'm not sure if this conditioner really does much to help my hair.  It smells different, it's  not off putting, but it's different.  I wouldn't be able to say that my hair is incredibly soft though.  I have used really great moisturizing conditioners that have left my hair much softer.  My hair isn't dry, but it's not as soft as it could be.  For a dandruff specific conditioner, I'd say it has done the job!
Emily J.
N Miami Beach, FL
 Who would have thought that Head and Shoulders would work better than any of the others expensive products? About every 2 weeks I've used this conditioner to prevent build up but all in all I am amazed at how soft and shiny my hair is when I use this.  I use the head and shoulders shampoo as well. I received this from the campaign of Influenster and wow. I'd buy it. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I liked this product mostly. I am one of those people who uses a ton of conditioner so it was nice to see you don't need a ton to get the job done. When it says silky smooth they mean it. I really think my hair is the softest its ever been. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the scent but, that's just a personal preference. Overall I think its a really great product I would buy it just with a different scent.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
I received this in a Vox Box, and wouldn’t have tried it otherwise. Head & Shoulders isn’t the first thing that springs to mind when thinking about conditioner, but this worked great! I typically have to use much heavier products, and while it didn’t absorb as deeply as those products it did leave my hair smooth and soft. I highly recommend it for anyone who washes their hair daily and has dry hair because of that.
Zelda A.
I used this conditioner along with the shampoo and it totally lived up to the shampoo. I worked it into my scalp, not something I usually do with conditioners because I’m afraid of having greasy roots but I figured since this was meant to heal my dry scalp I should go all the way with it. It left my hair feeling so silky and not weighed down at all! I love this product and look forward to keeping it on my rotation.
Denisse M.
Brownsville, TX
This conditioner feels thick on the hair and feels so smooth. It’s definitely not one of those thin formulas that do nothing for the hair. The smell is great but not too overbearing. If you are like me and like to leave the conditioner in for a few minutes, you’ll love the way your hair feels when you wash it off. I applied from root to tip and it didn’t cause a ton of hair fallout so that’s always a plus. Worth it!
Tavina R.
Fizzy to fabulous that’s my motto!
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner came through! So this left my hair feeling healthy, soft and silky smooth! I was weary of this because of my thin hair but the conditioner did it’s job! The product itself is thick and the scent is great and not overwhelming, I’ve notice a big difference in dandruff wise, I was itching less and this made my hair looked hydrated and not dry like before even though this was my second use I will continue to use it because with both together it’s the perfect fighting tool for dandruff, itchy scalp and dryness for me that is! I would and will more than welcome this product to my hair care routine.
Thank you Influenster & Head and shoulders for this complimentary product.
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
like this conditioner...love the smell really nice fresh scent lasted most of the day...i prefer a most hydrating conditioner as i felt this one didn’t hydrate my ends enough for my taste but i think this is because my ends are really dry...I like to leave conditoner on my ends for a few minutes before rinsing to allow product to be soaked in i feel this tip really helps! overall would recommend
Ashley S.
I have thick curly hair that tends to frizz. I have struggled in the past to find the perfect conditioner to combat frizz and oily scalp without making my hair even greasier. This conditioner is wonderful! It only takes a small dollop of product to cover my mid-shaft to ends of the hair. My hair looks so much healthier and my curls are poppin’! I would definitely purchase this conditioner again!
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
 I give Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner 5 stars.  I used the conditioner and shampoo together and really enjoyed the texture it left my hair.  Also after using, I am flake free from my life long struggle with psoriasis.  I had not used a Head & Shoulders product in years but absolutely will going forward and also recommend you give it a try!
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?