BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
I was at my local target looking for the Head & Shoulders brand because I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends and family members. In the winter is when my scalp is the driest so i thought I would give it a try. I used it 3 times to get a good feel of it and my dandruff went away completely, this is a must buy for a dry or itchy scalp. I would rate this a 5 but the smell could be better. Would definitely recommend.
Kaley A.
Tallahassee, FL
I have pretty bad dandruff due to what I believe is psoriasis of the scalp and I cannot use any other hair products besides head and shoulders. This stuff is a god send. My head does not itch when I use it but if I don't use it for around 4 days my head itches like crazy and I get so much dandruff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't like the smell as much as other head and shoulder products
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC
Every winter my scalp gets super dry and flakey. I'm so glad I started using this head and shoulders! The Smooth & Silky conditioner and also the shampoo make my hair really soft while taking the flakes away. It also smells amazing. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this!
April P.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo/conditioner! I have dandruff & have had it since I can remember. I have been using Head and Shoulders since middle school & it clears up my dandruff really well! I've tried the other scents but this by far is the best smelling one! I've gotten so many compliments on how nice my hair smelled. Not only does it make my hair smell good but it leaves it shiny & soft.
Stefan B.
Macon
This conditioner is comparable to lotion as far as how it moisturized my hair. however I always use another leave in conditioner afterwards because my hair dries out shortly after the shower if I just go with the head and shoulders conditioner... It does leave you dandruff free though!
Jeni N.
Hayward, CA
Head and Shoulders is one of the best brand that I have used. The Smooth and Silky Dandruff Conditioner is a great product. This product really does a good job at smoothing out hair. It does a good job at getting rid of dandruff. It smells really good and condition my hair. I have oily hair and this product does not make my hair oily. It conditions my hair without drying it out.
shane c.
This product works pretty well. It makes my scalp a lot less itchy during the wintertime. It helps make dead ends less noticeable. The scent is pretty nice and sweet smelling. Also it does leave hair super silky as it says. Overall a good product espically for the price.
I love Head and shoulders smooth and silky Dandruff conditioner, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth with lots of body and shine I have thick long brown hair that most products dry out I will definitely purchase Head and shoulders conditioner again!
Trixia P.
Bay Point, CA
Not drying and leaves hair soft and smooth. I have a problem with head and shoulders usalg drying out my hair but this particular one doesn't make your hair dry. It still cleanses and thoroughly cleans the scalp though. And the scent is lovely and doesn't smell medicinal.
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Only dandruff shampoo i use! Twice a week and keeps it flake free and i have really thick hair! Love how it feels on my scalp! I recommend this product to everyone! Its a must have in my home always! Enjoy the smells and makes my hair feel so fresh and clean!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?