Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Stefan B.
Stefan B.
Macon

This conditioner is comparable to lotion as far as how it moisturized my hair. however I always use another leave in conditioner afterwards because my hair dries out shortly after the shower if I just go with the head and shoulders conditioner... It does leave you dandruff free though!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Cheboygan, MI

Head & Shoulders definitely takes care of the problem it is made for. Smooth & Silky conditioner is a great follow-up to same brand/type of shampoo, it helps fight the issues of dry scalp & dandruff while making your hair nice and smooth. It is pricey so not always easy to purchase.
Leanna M.
Leanna M.

This is my all time go-to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is never been so soft- even other people will notice how silky it is. I have been using this for 5 years now and I will never go back to anything else. I highly recommend this to anyone, whether you have a dry scalp or not!
Trixia P.
Trixia P.
Bay Point, CA

Not drying and leaves hair soft and smooth. I have a problem with head and shoulders usalg drying out my hair but this particular one doesn't make your hair dry. It still cleanses and thoroughly cleans the scalp though. And the scent is lovely and doesn't smell medicinal.
shane c.
shane c.

This product works pretty well. It makes my scalp a lot less itchy during the wintertime. It helps make dead ends less noticeable. The scent is pretty nice and sweet smelling. Also it does leave hair super silky as it says. Overall a good product espically for the price.
I love Head and shoulders smooth and silky Dandruff conditioner, the conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth with lots of body and shine I have thick long brown hair that most products dry out I will definitely purchase Head and shoulders conditioner again!
Josie C.
Josie C.

So great! When I use this my hair feels so silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or dandruff. Completely eliminates flakey skin after a few uses. I use this product every day when I have a shower and I'm completely satisfied with the results!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto

My hair is super picky with what products i use and head and shoulders is one of the products i can repeat use and my hair doesn't freak out, leave my hair smelling amazing and feeling super soft i have curly frizzy hair and this stuff right here is heaven for my head
Anni W.
Anni W.
Daly City, CA

My scalp is dandruff prone and I've been using heads and shoulders for years and years and it always makes my hair super clean and silky. I tried using Pantene before but it made my scalp red and itchy/ flaking so I immediately switched back to head and shoulders.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL

Every now and then I have to use a shampoo and conditioner that does something about my dry scalp. This is always the product that I buy. My hair is either really dry, or oily, and there seems to be no middle ground but this makes my hair feel normal (and soft!)
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now