BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Jennifer R.
I constantly have dandruff and being a brunette there is nothing more annoying then doing you're hair and realizing there is a lot of noticeable dandruff! I had tried everything and nothing would work! I hated the minty smell of all the expensive dandruff shampoos. Also everything else I tried would make my hair feel Soo dry and disgusting! (I have curly,long, thick hair). So I finally Came across this product! It said conditioner and actually smelled great! I used it for about 2wks and noticed all my dandruff is gone! I've never been so happy! I now always make sure I have some and I used it 2x a week! Just to be sure my dandruff stays away! So I definitely recommend this !
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Since I have a problem with dandruff but I've also got colored hair. I use this conditioner in conjunction with my current color care shampoo. I purchase Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky conditioner at Walmart or Target, but I've seen it at ulta and many other drug stores. I love the scent and the fact that it doesn't dry my hair out. The other formulas from Head and Shoulders don't treat my hair as well as this does. my hair is about mid way down my back, so I don't want or need anything that will dry it out or make my hair heavy.
Betty B.
My whole family uses this. We enjoy the fact that this is widely available. We use it every day. All three of us. My daughter has thick almost straight, my husband and has curly oily hair, and mine is thick and very curly. My scalp and hair is naturally dry and my head itches all the time because of it. I use it about 2 times a week and it really helps. We will definitely buy it again.
Hannah R.
Smooth and Silky dandruff shampoo is what I use before every regular wash. Washing my hair with Head and Shoulders before using my normal shampoo and conditioner really helps 1) double wash 2) when i scrub the H&S in my hair, its breaks off all the dandruff and then when i wash with regular shampoo its gets almost all of the dandruff out! Wouldnt suggest any other product for dandruff.
Saundra W.
I absolutely love this product. I often switch up my shampoos to keep my scalp and hair from getting too used to the ingredients in them and risking not having the shampoo work as well but I have ALWAYS kept this conditioner. I use it just once, no rinse and repeat for me! My hair always ends up being smooth and silky just as this conditioner promises in it's name.
Christi C.
Quitman, TX
My husband actually suggested I try this because I was fussing about the price of decent shampoo and conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this takes care of my hair. It doesn't make my hair quite as soft as some of the higher end conditioners, but for the price you can't beat the quality. Does wonders for tangles if your hair gets knotted up easily, and keeps my frizz to a minimum. Plus the scent stays really well in your hair, and it smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend.
Jamie S.
I would have to say that out of most of the shampoo and conditioners I've used this is my go to. The smell is amazing and it leaves you hair and scalp beyond healthy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, my hair is always so soft and shiny after my shower and my husband and i love the smell. A must try of you have never used it before...
Jenny N.
I tend to switch shampoo very often. Like I go through 3 different brands in a week. And I've started noticing how itchy and dry my scalp was. I ignored it. Every time I wear black clothes, the dandruffs fall onto my clothes and it's noticeable and embarrassing. And about a week ago, I started using Head & Shoulders. Since then I've notice no dandruff, no itchiness, no dry scalp. This shampoo is fascinating. The results are incredibly fast. I love it so much that I started using only one brand of shampoo now!
Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA
My scalp gets really flaky, which is weird when my hair gets oily. I've tried prescription products, salon quality shampoos, other over the counter meds. Nothing works quite like Head and Shoulders. I am willing to try just about anything. But I keep falling back to this product. Sometimes you can't mess with what works.
Daniell G.
I have thick wavy hair and frizz is my number one enemy. No other store brand conditioner works better to keep my hair soft and smooth. It is super thick and creamy and unlike other conditioners, a little bit goes along way. With other brands I would use 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. Not anymore!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?