BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
I always come back to this stuff. It smells great and fixes my dandruff, plus my hair is soft after using it. It's a great price and works so 5 stars from me.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
It works pretty well. Sometimes I still have flaked but it definitely decreased the amount of flakes that I have seen, plus it smells pretty good.
Heidi M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this conditioner! It's so thick and creamy. I let it sit on my hair for just a couple of minutes and my hair is instantly silky smooth.
Gina C.
I have a dry scalp, and I can always tell a difference when I use Head & Shoulders, definitely less flakes and my head always feels clean.
Amy A.
Florence, KY
Great for when I straighten my hair...my hair does stay silky and smooth. But when I wear my hair naturally curly, it's back to the frizz
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of the only things that helps with my itchy scalp. I really love how it feels refreshing on my hair and leaves it smooth!!
taylor b.
Head and shoulders smooth and silky dandruff conditioner is the best stuff for an itchy scalp, its even helped my dogs dry skin!
Laurel W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this conditioner! it keeps my head flake free. Also it makes my hair so soft and smooth and smells so good! love!!
Cassandra D.
Englewood, OH
I wasn't a Head and Shoulders fan until I tried this! I LOVE the smell and it kept my hair smooth even after it rained!
Cassie Renee S.
I am so happy that I received this product for free to try and review! My hair feels silky smooth and frizz free!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?