2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
I swear by this product! It keeps my hair from being dried out while also helping reduce and prevent dandruff. I bought it at the local drugstore for a great price. I have short hair so a little goes a long way and a bottle of this lasts forever. Love it!
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my favorite. I have an itchy scalp sometimes and I use the one for that. I love all of the head and shoulders products. They make my hair feel smooth and smells awesome. I bought mines from Walmart. I would absolutely buy it again.
Jamie D.
I tried this after i received the shampoo from here. It works great, i have noticed a big difference in my hair. It is smoothr and less frizzy and the flakes have decreased. I am very happy with it. Definitely will be continuing using this.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the head and shoulders brand as a whole. Not only does it help with the issue of dandruff but it also leaves my hair smooth. The packaging is very smooth as well, I would highly reckoned this product for anyone with dandruff.
Kara C.
Kara C.
I really like this stuff when I have dandruff but you cannot use this as a regular shower product. After about a week my hair gets greasy at the scalp but the ends look dry. Only use it as needed or once a week to keep dry scalp at bay
Esther S.
Esther S.
Smells yummy. No strong scent like other dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Doesn't instantly clear dandruff or residue, but feels clean and smells great. I'd say you'd see a difference after 3-5 washes.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Shamokin, PA
I love this product. I have dandruff really bad and have since I was a little girl my hair gets really dry and frizzy with the dandruff in the winter. This works all of those problems and fixes them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked really well for my family. My boyfriend and i both have dry itchy scalps. This product helped with both those issues. It smells amazing too! I would highly recommend this product.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
LOVE this product. I'm so sad I didn't use it sooner! Keeps my hair smooth and soft and shiny! Plus it's not super perfume-y, which is a quality I LOVE. I recommend it to my friends!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Citrus Hts, CA
I would totally recommend this to my whole family I'm in love with this shampoo! It works wonders for my hair and I love it keeps away flaking while leaving my hair smelling amazing!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?