Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario

This conditioner is so thick and it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I would have to say that out of most of the shampoo and conditioners I've used this is my go to. The smell is amazing and it leaves you hair and scalp beyond healthy. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, my hair is always so soft and shiny after my shower and my husband and i love the smell. A must try of you have never used it before...
Amber H.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ

I can't get enough of this product!!!! I started using this after Aussie ruined my hair. This stopped my head from itching, dryness and having dandruff. Aussie caused all of those awful problems. Head and shoulders is the best product ever!!!!! It made my hair silky soft and not oily at all. This is definitely a five star product!!!
Hanford, CA

My scalp gets really flaky, which is weird when my hair gets oily. I've tried prescription products, salon quality shampoos, other over the counter meds. Nothing works quite like Head and Shoulders. I am willing to try just about anything. But I keep falling back to this product. Sometimes you can't mess with what works.
Daniell G.
Daniell G.

I have thick wavy hair and frizz is my number one enemy. No other store brand conditioner works better to keep my hair soft and smooth. It is super thick and creamy and unlike other conditioners, a little bit goes along way. With other brands I would use 2 bottles of conditioner to one bottle of shampoo. Not anymore!
Iliana F.
Iliana F.

I received this shampoo in a vox box and used it immediately! I have recently been having a problem with dandruff and after the first use of this shampoo and conditioner and I have none! As far as how moisturizing the conditioner is, my slightly damaged ends feels better than it does with my regular conditioner!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX

So I love the way it makes my hair feel afterwards. However it's not strong enough for me but that's because I have now of exema and honestly when I just had dandruff, I was told that conditioners make the imbalance wrose but it never got better or worse with this, however my hair did feel good :)
Lesleigh C.
Lesleigh C.
Washington, DC

Every winter my scalp gets super dry and flakey. I'm so glad I started using this head and shoulders! The Smooth & Silky conditioner and also the shampoo make my hair really soft while taking the flakes away. It also smells amazing. I always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this!
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA

I've never cared for the product just because my hair is so stubborn Ive found high end products work on my hair, although my boyfriend loves this product and he said it make his scalp feel super clean and not itch at all! so I recommend this for any man who has a itchy, dandruff scalp!
Donna F.
Donna F.

I got this conditioner as a bonus when I bought the shampoo. I was having problems with an itchy scalp and thought I'd give this duo a try.
Well they recommend to use it at least twice a week. I used it once and my problem cleared up.
Great product and would recommend to give it a shot.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now