BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Abi A.
I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster to facilitate my review. This conditioner had a nice floral scent that left my hair smelling amazing! After using this product for a couple of weeks, my hair had definitely felt much more smooth, silky, and moisturized. I was very impressed with the results since it is very hard to control the frizz in my hair in humid environments. Overall, I would definitely continue purchasing this conditioner again and would recommend it to others because it left my hair feeling silky and moisturized!
Fernanda P.
Charlotte, NC
I was in awe with this conditioner, simply because it was way better than the mask I use for my hair daily! I loved the smell and the texture and quality of this product! Will definitely buy when mine is over! After my hair is dried I felt my hair loose and really soft and smelling so good! I’m so glad I was chosen to try this product! Thank you!Head & Shoulders Repair & Protect Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Tracie C.
Bledsoe, KY
As for this conditioner....#amazing! Most conditioners don’t help detangle my crazy hair and I’m left fighting to get a brush through. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner does what it says, it keeps your hair sleek and smooth, while helping to fight dandruff, dryness, And frizz. My new fave of the moment. I also want to add that this is safe for color treated hair. Also a big plus!
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I have always been a Head & Shoulders fan so I was really happy to get this conditioner in my complimentary Influenster VoxBox! The conditioner is packaged similarly to other H&S products and delivers the expected promise of leaving your scalp/hair dandruff-free! This conditioner also has the extra perks of having this wonderful light floral scent that I really like. AND it leaves my hair feeling ultra soft and silky. I love that! It acts like a conditioner mask but it's just a regular conditioner. Pretty cool; I am definitely a big fan of this conditioner.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
The smell is great! I recently colored my hair and have had some crazy frizz, this conditioner helped tame my frizz after the first use. So happy! Perfect for my date night with my husband, even he said my hair looked so much healthier! I will be purchasing this again, especially since my daughter's hair looked better after using it as well (she has black/Asian mixed hair and it is always frizzy).
Angelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in my Vox Box free for testing purposes. I think it came at a perfect time with it being winter time nearing spring. It’s the perfect time to make sure our hair is healthy and vibrant. The weather can really dry your hair out and our hair will need extra attention to keep it sleek and healthy through those wintery months. I’m happy this product deep conditions while effectively cleansing hair. I’ll continue to use this in my hair routine and look forward to seeing more results.
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
First off, let me say this conditioner smells AMAZING. I also didn’t know ahead and Shoulders made conditioners! It says apply root to tip to fight frizz, but I only put it from midway down because my scalp tends to get oilier quicker if I put conditioner all the way up. My hair had movement, was soft and shiny, and also frizz free after drying with a hair dryer. I really liked this conditioner and paired it with the Head and Shoulders Tea Tree and Mint shampoo. Definitely recommend.
Andi A.
New Iberia , LA
This has been the absolute best shampoo and conditioner combo I've ever had the pleasure of using and that's including high end brands. I absolutely adore this head and shoulders silky dandruff conditioner because it really does make my hair silky smooth, I don't even add serum after. The smell is glorious and the feel of my scalp after each use is priceless all while minimizing my flakes. I will always have this shampoo and conditioner in my home from this moment on.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I never knew Head and Shoulders made conditioner but thanks to my free sample with the Voxbox I have found a new product i love . First of all the scent is gorgeous and the product is silky smooth and not oily on your hands or hair . It works in seconds, i dont even have to leave it in for a few minutes like most conditioners, rub it in with two hands (like youd start a fire with a stick and hay) for a few seconds and rinse!! 100% recommend
Melissa E.
Placentia, CA
I have to start of by saying this conditioner smells so good! I received this from Influenster to review and at first I was a little scared to try it since head and shoulders can be a bit rough on hair. This conditioner is completely different! It left my hair really soft and tangle free with lots of moisture. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all which is great, because my hair tends to get really flat if I don't use the right shampoo.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?