Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cobourg

Love this shampoo and conditioner I have sensitive scalp and this seems to be the only brand that helps
Danah H.
Danah H.
Australia

Great product, it does what it says. might not work for other people and it it smooth and silky.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Niagara Falls

Love this conditioner. I don't have dandruff, I just use it for the conditioning factor after my daughter raved about it when trying it at a friend's house. Will buy again.
Yetza S.
Yetza S.
montreal, qc

I don't know what it is about head & shoulders products, which are supposed to hydrate and prevent dandruff, that makes my hair actually dry up like crazy, get dandruff (and I never get dandruff unless I use this), and I get residue buildup like crazy. Really not one of my favorites. At least they smell nice and sell for a good price.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.

I use the shampoo of this line during winter along with this conditioner. and it really helps to control my dandruff.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Brossard,QC

Leaves my hair smooth and soft, and the product is extremely affordable. I often switch between this and treseme when it comes to drug store conditioners!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, Ontario

This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair afterwards. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy and improved my scalp dryness.
Camii A.
Camii A.
santiago

I tried as they were showing signs in the subway station and I love leave me very soft hair with a spectacular shine and easy to comb.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?