BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
aiza j.
Head & shoulder is the best ever shampoo for dandruff in winter. i love to use it in winter when other shampoo doesn't work for me to get rid from dandruff :)
Laura B.
Great conditioner for dry or frizzy hair, makes it a lot more manageable to style. Smells really nice and leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Elena B.
Makes my hair incredibly shiny without any oily build up. Most other conditioners weigh my hair down, but not this one.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
This product does a great job controlling dandruff and smells great! Can easily be used for an everyday shampoo!
Stephanie c.
Montreal, Quebec
This shampoo smells really good. When I use it my hear are so shiny they look like I just got out of the salon!
Denieka L.
Winnipeg
I love the way it makes my hair feel, and fights my dandruff at the same time!! It smells fantastic as well I definitely recommend this product!!!
Holly H.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in a VoxBox free from influenster to try, and was very excited to try this product out as I have dry and brittle, thick hair and also dandruff, and it's hard to find a dandruff reducing product that will really condition and hydrate my hair. Unfortunately, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair feels more dry and damaged than it did when I first started using it. My dandruff has gone down significantly, but I have to discontinue use because of how dry it leaves my hair, which is a shame.
Usna K.
Winnipeg
Omg this product is good good good good good good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
My hair becomes a mess of frizz and wave after it is completely air dried. I've only used this product once and I hope it wasn't a fluke that it helped control my frizz. I will repurchase and hope for the best.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
I love Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky! Even my husband uses it! Not only does it help fight dandruff, but it also leaves my hair nice and manageable! I've tried other dandruff shampoos & conditioners, but this is by far the best brand I've tried.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?