Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Marissa N.
Marissa N.

I love this conditioner. I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch. I recommend it!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny

I use this shampoo at least once a week in the winter. It is the only thing that helps my scalp not be dry.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH

I don't have dandruff, not really anyways, but that doesn't mean I don't prevent myself from getting it. My head tends to sweat, so sometimes my head does itch, and I feel like this product helps with that. I also like that it smooths and adds moisture to dry and frizzy hair. Believe me I know about frizzy hair, and this helps it.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now