2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Montreal, Quebec
This shampoo smells really good. When I use it my hear are so shiny they look like I just got out of the salon!
Megan H.
Megan H.
For me personally this product worked wonders, I left it on for about half an hour before washing it out and shampooing and my hair was as soft as a kitten
Bree k.
Bree k.
Very good for dandruff it works very good after 3 months so consistency is the key. i really love the smell of the conditioner most especially
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Milton , Ns
Leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft to the touch. Great conditioner , my hair never tangles with this product
Jacquie  A.
Jacquie A.
I don't even have dandruff. I just love how soft these shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cobourg
Love this shampoo and conditioner I have sensitive scalp and this seems to be the only brand that helps
Danah H.
Danah H.
Australia
Great product, it does what it says. might not work for other people and it it smooth and silky.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair afterwards. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy and improved my scalp dryness.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.
I use the shampoo of this line during winter along with this conditioner. and it really helps to control my dandruff.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Brossard,QC
Leaves my hair smooth and soft, and the product is extremely affordable. I often switch between this and treseme when it comes to drug store conditioners!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?