Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by sophie c.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra D.Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.See all 8 photos
2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulde...Not much of a difference. Comp... 3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works ...The conditioner definitely sme... 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo a...Yes I believe that It's better... 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner, love the scent and leaves your hair smooth. I wouldn't use this conditioner or shampoo if you color treat your hair because it washes the color off very very quickly. For normal hair is good, im very satisfied with the product. Im not sure if it helps with dandruff since i think the shampoo does most of the work but its to have the combo anyways.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Essex,
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only shampoo and conditioner I can use. Since having my children I have surfed with a dry scalp and dandruff. I swear by these to sooth my head and clear away the flakes. It really is the best for dandruff
Carla W.
Carla W.
I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually can tell a noticeable difference between head and shoulders different versions of their products. This product definitely makes my hair feel soft and silky.
Rosine I.
Rosine I.
I had dry nd itchy scalp nd my friend recommenced this nd it worked.. Now I recommend this...its smooth on my hair no does no damage I like it...
August M.
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time go-to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is never been so soft- even other people will notice how silky it is. I have been using this for 5 years now and I will never go back to anything else. I highly recommend this to anyone, whether you have a dry scalp or not!
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.
This product is amazing! I have very itchy and sensitive scalp and this product helps me a loot. I use it as a daily routine to rinse my shampoo and it mskes my hair soft and more important protect my scalp from itchiness.
Alice R.
Alice R.
I used to always have dandruff in my hair until I started using head and shoulders. It has a really nice scent and hydrates my hair leaving it smooth and silky without any dandruff.
Jenny  C.
Jenny C.
Every time I go to work with my hair wet people say what are you wearing today it smells wonderful and I always laugh and say head and shoulders
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?