BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Stephanie c.
Montreal, Quebec
This shampoo smells really good. When I use it my hear are so shiny they look like I just got out of the salon!
Lori S.
Orillia
I have dry scalp so I use this everyday. After I shampoo Keeps my scalp nice and healthy. And I love the smell
Courtney B.
I have used this conditioner with the same shampoo for years. I find it really does make your hair 'smooth and silky'. I love it
mackenzie c.
I love head and shoulders it makes my scalp have such a fresh clean feeling and it last a while u only need to use a little bit
Kelly D.
I don't notice a difference between original and the smooth & silky conditioners, other than the scent. Works but not the best.
Shanny T.
Meadow Lake
Love this conditioner because it takes away the flakes and also makes my hair beautiful and full of life!!
Anthony S.
Kelowna
Awesome product, leaves hair feeling full bodied with volume yet soft and smooth. Smells fresh and clean!
Leticia C.
Toronto
Really helps with my dry scalp issues during with two weather, I can see a huge difference after one use
Megan H.
For me personally this product worked wonders, I left it on for about half an hour before washing it out and shampooing and my hair was as soft as a kitten
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair afterwards. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy and improved my scalp dryness.
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?