Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Ottawa
Works amazingly. Use it once a week and never could find a complaint for this product.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Excelent in my dry curly hair, it leaves it smooth and shiny. Smells good too.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This was alright, but I didn't notice a huge difference like I was expecting
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario, ON
This conditioner is so thick and it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Essex,
The only shampoo and conditioner I can use. Since having my children I have surfed with a dry scalp and dandruff. I swear by these to sooth my head and clear away the flakes. It really is the best for dandruff
Carla W.
Carla W.
I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Rosine I.
Rosine I.
I had dry nd itchy scalp nd my friend recommenced this nd it worked.. Now I recommend this...its smooth on my hair no does no damage I like it...
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.
This product is amazing! I have very itchy and sensitive scalp and this product helps me a loot. I use it as a daily routine to rinse my shampoo and it mskes my hair soft and more important protect my scalp from itchiness.
Megan H.
Megan H.
For me personally this product worked wonders, I left it on for about half an hour before washing it out and shampooing and my hair was as soft as a kitten
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?