Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#81 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Ottawa, Ontario

Not a good brand. I find SH dries out my hair and burns my scalp. Not something I'm a fan of
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Corner Brook

Works great other conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy this one doesn't do the at all
Kaala C.
Kaala C.
Waterloo

I use it once a week to condition my scalp. It's really not your dad's shampoo anymore!
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Ottawa

Works amazingly. Use it once a week and never could find a complaint for this product.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.

Excelent in my dry curly hair, it leaves it smooth and shiny. Smells good too.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

This was alright, but I didn't notice a huge difference like I was expecting
Carla W.
Carla W.

I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.

This product is amazing! I have very itchy and sensitive scalp and this product helps me a loot. I use it as a daily routine to rinse my shampoo and it mskes my hair soft and more important protect my scalp from itchiness.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.

I use the shampoo of this line during winter along with this conditioner. and it really helps to control my dandruff.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Niagara Falls

Love this conditioner. I don't have dandruff, I just use it for the conditioning factor after my daughter raved about it when trying it at a friend's house. Will buy again.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now