BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Wassim N.
Sale el jadida
It really does control the dandruff and after taking all the natural oils from the head with shampo it brings new ones back I have to say it makes hair look healthy .
aiza j.
Head & shoulder is the best ever shampoo for dandruff in winter. i love to use it in winter when other shampoo doesn't work for me to get rid from dandruff :)
Angela B.
Brossard,QC
Leaves my hair smooth and soft, and the product is extremely affordable. I often switch between this and treseme when it comes to drug store conditioners!
Megan H.
For me personally this product worked wonders, I left it on for about half an hour before washing it out and shampooing and my hair was as soft as a kitten
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair afterwards. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy and improved my scalp dryness.
Kaylaa H.
dartmouth, NS
I love the way this make my hair feel! I don't think I will every stop using it! It is great, it smells amazing it works amazing. What else can I say
Nishat A.
This stuff is magical on my hair!!! It made my hair so smooth and look better than before!! I use this shampoo a lot. I have less dandruff as well!!
Denieka L.
Winnipeg
I love the way it makes my hair feel, and fights my dandruff at the same time!! It smells fantastic as well I definitely recommend this product!!!
Jenny  C.
Every time I go to work with my hair wet people say what are you wearing today it smells wonderful and I always laugh and say head and shoulders
Rosine I.
I had dry nd itchy scalp nd my friend recommenced this nd it worked.. Now I recommend this...its smooth on my hair no does no damage I like it...
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?