Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

This is one of my favorite conditioners, always makes my hair silky and soft, taming all my annoying frizz.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, Ontario

This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers in your hair afterwards. It also made my hair look really shiny and healthy and improved my scalp dryness.
Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Washington, DC

I have had nothing but good luck with Head and Shoulders 2-in-1. I use the shampoo/conditioner combo every day and have not had a dandruff problem since I began. I like that the 2-in-1 allows my hair to feel soft without the time it takes to wash with conditioner. I just use the one product and can be on my way! I have also received compliments about it leaving my hair with a nice smell, which is always a plus.
kylie  r.
kylie r.

I have very thick hair and cannot use a cheap shampoo. I used this product once and it made my hair feel rough so I consider this product under others such as Pantene or Garnier Fructis. I wouldn't buy if you have thick or course hair
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA

This did leave my hair smooth and silky. I did find that the silky turned into oily the end of the night. I do like the product though and my head was less itchy from the dandruff. It did also cause my hair color to fade faster, but I do know these type of shampoos usually do.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Louisa, KY

I really liked this conditioner. It smelled great & left my hair feeling smooth. A big plus is it did not leave my hair looking oily.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.

I use the shampoo of this line during winter along with this conditioner. and it really helps to control my dandruff.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ

I been dealing with lots of dandruff lately. I went and got head & shoulder and it was worked great. It smells good and dies it's job.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI

I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather! It even smells great and has different conditioners ! So not a product that is from the 80s!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

I use it aat least a week and it is different because I few my hair always health . It solved all my problems with scalp hair. But I felt my hair a little dry.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now