Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

This really does leave my hair smooth and silky. I love how shiny and smooth it leaves my hair. It really helps relieve my itchy winter scalp.
natachia M.
natachia M.
Waterbury, CT

Although I don't have bad dandruff I love this ! A small amount leaves my hair soft, smelling great, and my hair color isn't destroyed.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Niagara Falls

Love this conditioner. I don't have dandruff, I just use it for the conditioning factor after my daughter raved about it when trying it at a friend's house. Will buy again.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I really liked this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky and it smells very nice too! I really would recommend it!
Toni B.
Toni B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Angela B.
Angela B.
Brossard,QC

Leaves my hair smooth and soft, and the product is extremely affordable. I often switch between this and treseme when it comes to drug store conditioners!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN

I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA

I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is supposed to "hydrate" but it never does for me...I have mild dandruff and it has never done anything for it, nor does it smell great or do anything nice to my hair.
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, Ca

H&S I believe gets a bad rep, but it is truly an amazing product for what its for. It stops itchiness and lessens dandruff significantly!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now