Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Toronto
Really helps with my dry scalp issues during with two weather, I can see a huge difference after one use
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Bowmanville, Ontario
This is a staple for me during the winter season. Definitely helps a lot of dandruff and smells nice!
Jacquie  A.
Jacquie A.
I don't even have dandruff. I just love how soft these shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Edmonton
I buy this product vocationally for myself and my middle daughter when we get dry, itchy scalp!!
Chantale B.
Chantale B.
Winnipeg
Love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel, the smell is awesome, and I love the product!
Usna K.
Usna K.
Winnipeg
Omg this product is good good good good good good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Not a good brand. I find SH dries out my hair and burns my scalp. Not something I'm a fan of
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Corner Brook
Works great other conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy this one doesn't do the at all
Kaala C.
Kaala C.
Waterloo
I use it once a week to condition my scalp. It's really not your dad's shampoo anymore!
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Ottawa
Works amazingly. Use it once a week and never could find a complaint for this product.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?