BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differ...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective ...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Wassim N.
Sale el jadida
It really does control the dandruff and after taking all the natural oils from the head with shampo it brings new ones back I have to say it makes hair look healthy .
Nishat A.
This stuff is magical on my hair!!! It made my hair so smooth and look better than before!! I use this shampoo a lot. I have less dandruff as well!!
Maria S.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo!! I suffer from dry scalp and this one smells great, and it leaves my hair so soft and silky!!!! i love this
Jenny  C.
Every time I go to work with my hair wet people say what are you wearing today it smells wonderful and I always laugh and say head and shoulders
Brij P.
Vancouver
My holy grail! I have been using it for years and I love it! makes my hair so soft and silky. Simply can not go without it.
Laura B.
Great conditioner for dry or frizzy hair, makes it a lot more manageable to style. Smells really nice and leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Siouxsie C.
I love these products, fulfills its function of eliminating dandruff and leaves hair with an exquisite aroma and smooth.
Nicole L.
Stony Plain
Love it makes my hair soft and my scalp not itchy. The shampoo is amazing too they both take the frizz out of my hair
Erica-Marie P.
Oshawa
Left my hair nice and smooth. Smells good and leaves a nice shine :)

Last a long time and helpes in the dirty winter
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
This product does a great job controlling dandruff and smells great! Can easily be used for an everyday shampoo!
Alexandra T.
PICKERING, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?