Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#73 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Shanny T.
Shanny T.
Meadow Lake

Love this conditioner because it takes away the flakes and also makes my hair beautiful and full of life!!
Anthony S.
Anthony S.
Kelowna

Awesome product, leaves hair feeling full bodied with volume yet soft and smooth. Smells fresh and clean!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Toronto

Really helps with my dry scalp issues during with two weather, I can see a huge difference after one use
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Bowmanville, Ontario

This is a staple for me during the winter season. Definitely helps a lot of dandruff and smells nice!
Jacquie  A.
Jacquie A.

I don't even have dandruff. I just love how soft these shampoo and conditioners make my hair feel.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Edmonton

I buy this product vocationally for myself and my middle daughter when we get dry, itchy scalp!!
Chantale B.
Chantale B.
Winnipeg

Love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel, the smell is awesome, and I love the product!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Ottawa, Ontario

Not a good brand. I find SH dries out my hair and burns my scalp. Not something I'm a fan of
Usna K.
Usna K.
Winnipeg

Omg this product is good good good good good good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Corner Brook

Works great other conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy this one doesn't do the at all
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?