BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this conditioner. I don’t use conditioner a lot, but when I have this kind has worked dry well. It is fairly affordable compared to the other brands on the shelf. I would purchased this again and recommend.
Alisia E.
I received this from influenster in a voxbox free of charge. The prices they included were pretty decent. It does strip the color of your hair a bit. Best for dry and flakey hair! I am satisfied with this product
Taylor R.
I love the head and shoulders brand and that it helps control my dry scalp in the winter months! It smells great and is affordable and easy to find! I definitely notice that I have less dandruff after using!
Megan J.
I thought this product worked really great. I felt that it cleaned really nicely and helped control any dandruff issues I had been having. It smells really nice. My only complaint is the shape of the bottle.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
I use this only when I see some dandruff popping through. I do sometimes get some dandruff normally in the mid summer from the heat. It works quickly and smells good. It makes my hair smooth and soft.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I love this. I can even use it at the root without making my hair greasy the next day. It's replaced my expensive masks and treatments because my hair is so smooth and happy with this. I use it everyday.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I was so impressed with how soft and smooth this conditioner made my hair plus the smell is amazing. I only bought it because I had coupons and it was a great deal. So happy I did.
Rusti H.
I'm a huge fan of The Head and Shoulders product. I first tried Head and Shoulders when I received a sample in the mail although I don't have dandruff I tried it anyway. Let me just say this whether you have dandruff or not this conditioner is the best I have soft non breaking hair my scalp feels cleaner than it's ever felt before. The product doesn't cost much I usually get mine from Target for about $6 and it last me for a few months. I also think it's a great conditioner to use during the summer when you spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool the weather can be tough with your hair.
Lillie M.
Virden
This product left my hair feeling very greasy. Even after using dry shampoo my hair still felt heavy and firm. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy this product again.
Laura J.
I just bought this product yesterday and I'm already loving it! The packing is nice and simple and easy to open. I have SUPER long brown hair and its thin, super tangly, and dry. I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Walmart for about $5.00 a bottle which was the cheapest I could find. So far I'm super satisfied and relieved that I didn't waste money on a shampoo and conditioner that makes my scalp itchy! I do have to say I'm not all that thrilled with the scent of this bottle, but I needed to buy this one for the frizz control of my hair.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?