BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #17 in Conditioner

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one rinse. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to restore dry, frizzy hair by helping to lock in dandruff-fighting power and leave you with beautiful, soft, manageable hair. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a hug...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as af...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in the winter because I get really dry in the winter and let me say, this really works even after one lather!" in 1 review
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I love head and shoulders I use it all the time and feel like it helps prevents dandruff but you do need to switch up and not use it every day. All the scents smell good and it doesn't not dry out your hair if you use it with conditioner.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I really wanted to love this product, especially since it completely eliminated my itchy scalp while I was using it. However, it just didn't keep my hair clean enough throughout the day. I have very fine, thin hair that becomes oily pretty quickly, forcing me to wash my hair every night. Most shampoos can allow me to make it until the end of the day before I start looking greasy, but with this product I was looking greasy by mid-afternoon. This probably won't be the case for most customers, since my hair gets absurdly greasy, but it just didn't do the trick for me. I wish it did, because it worked GREAT for my itchy scalp!
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement. I tried this for my psosaris but my daughter has dandruff as well.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I got this in my April Glossy Box and I must say.... YES!  It smells so dang good.  I had no idea it was H&S until I went into my GB surveys.  My hair is definitely silky smooth and looks fantastic!  Again, the smell gives me LIFE.  I definitely recommend this product.  I do not have a dry scalp and do not necessarily need dandruff conditioner, but I would definitely buy this again.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
This is a great conditioner to for me to use to detangle and to moisturize my curls. This targets my itchy scalp and some dryness, this replaces that negative piece in my hair care. This is great for dry scalp. I am not disappointed at all in this product.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Head and shoulders is an amazing company wether or not you have dandruff. I do have dandruff and it does a great job of helping it. Apart from that, the conditioner really does make my hair smooth and silky in a way that no other conditioner has done for me before.
Megan J.
I like this product a little more than the shampoo. I felt that this gave my hair a more healthy feel to it even while using other shampoos with it. Overall, I would say it worked together well but this product works just fine on its own.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
worked and taught swim lessons in the pool aka always having a dry scalp and some dandruff in the winter from it being so dry. This definitely helps and my scalp felt a lot better after using for a couple weeks! Smells great as well!
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
I don’t use this as my every day conditioner, but I do use it when my scalp feels particularly dry/itchy. It has a nice scent and cleans well. I have used it on color treated hair with good results. Overall, I would buy this product again once I run out.
Alexandra T.
Waterloo, ON
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
Will this dry out color treated hair?