2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Alice R.
Alice R.
I used to always have dandruff in my hair until I started using head and shoulders. It has a really nice scent and hydrates my hair leaving it smooth and silky without any dandruff.
Anne D.
Anne D.
I bought this conditioner on sale and use it about once a month (along with the shampoo). I chose the ocean breeze fragrance, which I love! It leaves my hair super silky and smelling great all day. And my scalp is all the better for it :)
Inga P.
Inga P.
It is a very nice conditioner which leaves your hair feeling silky and very soft, I use it all the time because it is great, I 100% recommend this product. I also realised that it does work muck better if you use similar shampoo.
Charnelle C.
Charnelle C.
Regina
Smells great and makes my hair feel very smooth. It tends to really weighs down my hair when I use it so I don't choose it if I am going to style my hair afterwards.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice conditioner for those living in colder Canadian climates. It helps to control dandruff resulting from dry scalp & leaves your hair feeling smooth & soft. Works wonderfully and smells nice too.
Kaylaa H.
Kaylaa H.
dartmouth, NS
I love the way this make my hair feel! I don't think I will every stop using it! It is great, it smells amazing it works amazing. What else can I say
Denieka L.
Denieka L.
Winnipeg
I love the way it makes my hair feel, and fights my dandruff at the same time!! It smells fantastic as well I definitely recommend this product!!!
Carolyne F.
Carolyne F.
Great conditioner, smells good and leaves my hair very shiny. I usually get flakes in the winter so it is my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner during the winter months.
aiza j.
aiza j.
Head & shoulder is the best ever shampoo for dandruff in winter. i love to use it in winter when other shampoo doesn't work for me to get rid from dandruff :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo!! I suffer from dry scalp and this one smells great, and it leaves my hair so soft and silky!!!! i love this
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?