Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#44 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Siouxsie C.
Siouxsie C.
I love these products, fulfills its function of eliminating dandruff and leaves hair with an exquisite aroma and smooth.
Elena B.
Elena B.
Makes my hair incredibly shiny without any oily build up. Most other conditioners weigh my hair down, but not this one.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Been using this for years, and will keep repurchasing. Helps with dandruff and keeps my hair straight and manageable.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Stony Plain
Love it makes my hair soft and my scalp not itchy. The shampoo is amazing too they both take the frizz out of my hair
Erica-Marie P.
Erica-Marie P.
Oshawa
Left my hair nice and smooth. Smells good and leaves a nice shine :)

Last a long time and helpes in the dirty winter
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Milton , Ns
Leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft to the touch. Great conditioner , my hair never tangles with this product
Matthew L.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
This product does a great job controlling dandruff and smells great! Can easily be used for an everyday shampoo!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Montreal, Quebec
This shampoo smells really good. When I use it my hear are so shiny they look like I just got out of the salon!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Orillia
I have dry scalp so I use this everyday. After I shampoo Keeps my scalp nice and healthy. And I love the smell
Shanny T.
Shanny T.
Meadow Lake
Love this conditioner because it takes away the flakes and also makes my hair beautiful and full of life!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?