2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health . see more...

• Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge differen...3 Answers
  • I wonder if it smells good and works good 2 Answers
  • Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Dandruff Conditioner
  • "I have a super itchy scalp and this product really helps control the itch." in 3 reviews
  • "I really would recommend it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this conditioner." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great as well, maybe a bit on the feminine side but its amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)" in 1 review
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Bowmanville, ON
This is a staple for me during the winter season. Definitely helps a lot of dandruff and smells nice!
Usna K.
Usna K.
Winnipeg
Omg this product is good good good good good good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Not a good brand. I find SH dries out my hair and burns my scalp. Not something I'm a fan of
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Ottawa
Works amazingly. Use it once a week and never could find a complaint for this product.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario, ON
This conditioner is so thick and it feels like you are putting a beautiful mask on your hair. It's great that is so thick that you don't lose one drop of it as you could with a running conditioner. It smells super good, not just a fresh scent, it really smells beautiful, and leaves my hair very smooth and less tangly. Thank you #headshoulders #gotitfree
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner, love the scent and leaves your hair smooth. I wouldn't use this conditioner or shampoo if you color treat your hair because it washes the color off very very quickly. For normal hair is good, im very satisfied with the product. Im not sure if it helps with dandruff since i think the shampoo does most of the work but its to have the combo anyways.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I really enjoyed this product! I love Head & Shoulders conditioners because they aren't too thick so that they make your hair feel unrinsed in the shower. I really feel like this conditioner makes my hair smooth & silky! A bonus is that even though my hair is nice and smooth, I don't get dandruff, unlike when I use other brands of smoothing products. Love!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Head & shoulders conditioner because it gives me volume, lift and control to my hair. My hair looks revitalizing and also my hair feels softer and I can comb my hair easier and it really leaves my hair smooth and silky. I love the smell of freshness, flowers and sweet honey.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Essex,
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only shampoo and conditioner I can use. Since having my children I have surfed with a dry scalp and dandruff. I swear by these to sooth my head and clear away the flakes. It really is the best for dandruff
Carla W.
Carla W.
I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
I wonder if it smells good and works good
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Do they have color treated versions of this?