Add a Photo

By HEAD & SHOULDERS
#189 in Conditioner
Our Smooth & Silky Conditioner acts as moisture-rich pick-me-up. The conditioner helps to lock-in moisture while decreasing frizz. It s formula, with added moisturizers, helps replenish moisture balance. Smooth & Silky shampoo softens and smoothes frizzy hair as it makes it up to 100% flake free* Formulated with moisturizers, it restores a silky smooth look to dry and frizzy hair. Gentle and pH balanced. Improves scalp health and smoothes dry fizzy hair.. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp: Advanced hair & scalp conditioner relieves scalp itch*, dryness, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health .
Photos (8)
Carla W.
Carla W.

I love this I've been using it for around a month or so now and it's cheap for what it is. most of the time using the shampoo alone left my hair feeling rough and dry but since using the conditioner my hair feels soft and looks shiny as well as smelling good at the same time. I love it.
Ismarilys N.
Ismarilys N.

This product is amazing! I have very itchy and sensitive scalp and this product helps me a loot. I use it as a daily routine to rinse my shampoo and it mskes my hair soft and more important protect my scalp from itchiness.
I've used this product A LOT. It helps me after using it a few times. But I have to keep using it very often in order to maintain my scalp dandruff free. But I've always used the brand in general as well
Dana A.
Dana A.
Jacksonville, FL

It actually helps dandraff. I love using this stuff. My hair felt healthier after one use. It smells good too and the smell actually stays with you the whole day.
Yetza S.
Yetza S.
Montreal, Quebec

I don't know what it is about head & shoulders products, which are supposed to hydrate and prevent dandruff, that makes my hair actually dry up like crazy, get dandruff (and I never get dandruff unless I use this), and I get residue buildup like crazy. Really not one of my favorites. At least they smell nice and sell for a good price.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Niagara Falls

Love this conditioner. I don't have dandruff, I just use it for the conditioning factor after my daughter raved about it when trying it at a friend's house. Will buy again.
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA

Great product for everyone even my dad uses it and has help him since day one for his scalp I highly recoment no lie you love it just like I do great scence too :)
Toni B.
Toni B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It helps a lot with my dry scalp I would definitely recommend it to others. It leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA

I LOVE this shampoo! its smooths my frizzy curls, and keeps my dandruff at bay. And the more i use it the better my scalp feels. I get it for $5-$7 depending on whether i go to to Walmart or Rite aid but honestly if it was more I'd still get it. Its a great product that totally helps with my crazy hair.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN

I have managable dandruff issues and with this I don't need to use my anti frizz products as much. I've always been a drug store shampoo and conditioner user and I love this!!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

Has this made anyone else's dandruff even worse?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Does this version of Head and Shoulders really make a huge difference? I've used the 2 in 1 with the conditioner and I wanted to know if this one was even better.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY

Does the head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner as affective as the individual shampoo and individual conditioner?
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA

I wonder if it smells good and works good
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Is this a good match to use with Head and Shoulders dry scalp care?

Join Now